Obssession? Bond?

b r a i n j u i c e | story ideas
Please log in to read the full chapter

39 : available

DESCRIPTION

She wasn't beautiful or extra elegant or anything - yet he couldn't stop himself from staring at her whenever he noticed her presence. There wasn't anything relatively attractive about her but he couldn't stop himself from watching every single move she does, couldn't live a day without hearing her voice at least once.

There was nothing about her. However his body thought otherwise.

Whenever he tries to goes to sleep without seeing her the whole day, he'd turn on his phone and stare at the pics he took of her without her knowing.

Whenever he feels empty, he'd take out the voice recorder he used to record her voice secretly - it was one he brought everywhere with him. 

Whenever he somehow misses her warmth or touches, he'd tightly embrace a plushie of hers that he stole when he came over to her house once. Her scent started to fade but his strong imagination took take of it.

He would say that he has a strange obssession with her but he honestly doesn't even know what happened to him.

It's just... somewhere deep inside him, he knows that he needs her somehow. Why and in what way he needs her confuses him with an ache to his skull. It hurts just thinking about it.

He just... needs her.

 

---

(EXTRAS THAT I THOUGHT OF FOR A DESCRIPTION)

"They haven't told you, huh?"

"What do you mean?"

'The reason you're like... this," She laughed at the way he shive

Please log in to read the full chapter