Love's Territories

b r a i n j u i c e | story ideas
Please log in to read the full chapter

40 : available

DESCRIPTION

If just two hours ago someone told her she'd be hiding in shadows, sneaking up behind the new kid at her class, well... let's just say that someone would've had huge bite marks on their arm.

But, now, she couldn't help but to be intrigued. 

Why would a whole pack of werewolves (hybrids?) move in to their small little town? There was no protection what so ever for them here and the area is too small, totally not an ideal territory. 

Not to mention that the people and hybrids here aren't into fights, leaning more towards peace-loving than anything.

Those thoughts aren't important for now, however, she needs to know what they're hiding first. Then she would piece together everything once she's home. Her master doesn't like his little kitten being out so late.

Unfortunately, before she could even get anywhere further than the gates to their 'house' (mansion? or is it a palace?), she felt calm breathing beside her ear.

Had she been thinking that long and that deep to not notice another person sneaking up on her?

"Hello there... Kitty."

CHARACTERS

Girl (Hybrid? Half-cat?), Werewolf boy (or wolf hybrid)

POSSIBLE GENRES

Drama/Friendship/Fantasy/Hybrid

EXTRA NOTES

So there's two possibilities... hybrids or 'were' stories (werewolves, werecats)

The girl is a cat-ish person

Please log in to read the full chapter