Lantern of (Our) Family

b r a i n j u i c e | story ideas
Please log in to read the full chapter

45 : available

DESCRIPTION

All she wanted was to see him smile again, be happy and be joyful. 

Especially now that they're child was turning two in a month.

She still loved him oh so deeply even though he'd been pushing her and their child away. She still felt those butterflies whenever he looked at her, whenever he touched her even a bit, whenever he spoke to her, showing her that his attention was on her.

There was no other future for her other than her future with him but he has lost that image. Maybe because of the stress of his work, or that frustrating assistant of his. Maybe it was because their parents still don't accept their marriage.

But she can't let that get to her, get through them. 

She needed to be strong when he was weak.

She needed to be there even though he thinks he doesn't want her anymore.

She didn't need to force herself on him, just be there and show him she still remembered that promise she made for him.

They were in love with each other, and they still are.

Maybe he got a little lost, so she will bring him light to show him where their home was. 

Where their love and family were.

CHARACTERS

Wife, Husband, Baby

POSSIBLE GENRES

Drama/Romance/Angst

EXTRA NOTES

I'm crying, guys, I cant- this is so sad

I dont really know why he's acting

Please log in to read the full chapter