2

Sillage

Breathing heavily , right palm on the forehead while the other one fanning herself . As the sweat flows slowly down to her neck , her eyes wandered around the bright coloured room while squinting . Brink pink and luminous yellow on her left and right , back and forth . Its frustiating , REALLy ! While bitting her lips , she mumbled alone why this room isn't painted with some relaxing or dark colours instead of BRIGHT stupid colours she hate the most . Uh .. not yellow but its pink . Ask me why ? How about YOU ask her . LOL joking . Numerous of clothes were hanged there . They were colourful and totally distracting her vision . It made her became dizzy . Oh and look at that ! Those neon coloured high-heels , one set with it's bloody mini dress ! ugh , she's about to puke .  Piles of clothes on the floor being ignored . Well , thats a small matter . Those are just the clothes which dosen't suit her very much so thats why they ended up stacking on the floor . Honestly , its never that HOT in there . 3 air conditioner were operating well in there but her simple T's has already being soaked by her sweat . Weird right ? 'I want to get out of here' She wants to shout it out loud really bad if she wasn't trapped here . Not by herself . There's someone else . Yet , the person is too busy searching for clothes that attracts his attention . For your information ladies , its been a short while they came in this shop . Maybe 3 and a half hour ago ? Yep , A SHORT WHILE . 

" Oppa , I'm dizzy .. " She protested once her body spun around to face him . Arms crossed while lips pouting . Her eyes were glued onto the glorious back of his since he didn't even bother to face her . 

" Ouuhh Jieun sweetheart . Please .. you've said that milion times .. Now , now . How about being a good girl and pick one of these . Green or blue ?" Her eyes widen when he turn his back and now , his beautiful goddess face is facing her . With an angelic smile you will never seen before . I swear , you'll melt instantly when you see his perfect smile . Just then ,Jieun froze while her eyes is still on his face , then up to his hazzle brown hair and his red cap . PERFECTION . But heck !! The reality hits her hard as her eyes moved towards the 'clothes' he was questioning before . omfg . 

" Ohmygod .. Byun Baekhyun ! You little brat ! Look at them ! I won't NEVER EVER use any of those stupid bikinis ! Seriously , get it out of my face ! Eeekk !" Well , Basically she cursed non-stop . And to avoid any hearing and mind problems , Baekhyun moved the bikinis away from her , hiding them behind . With his still-handsome face , he frowned once Jieun stopped blabbering . 

" Owhh , my innocent ears .. " He pouted only to be shoot by Jieun's death glare . She made her hands into a fist , feeling her nails dipped into her soft and sweaty palms . Hands shaking and eyes shooting lazers . Baekhyun slowly becomes slightly scared with her glare but oh well . He's already doomed . 

" Your innocent ears ? INNOCENT ? Oh please Byun Baekhyun , you watched po- rnejheksowiuebd DAILY !" She kept talking even though is cupped tightly by Baekhyun's palm . However , she won't go easy on him . 

" Jieun ah .. don't say that out loud . People would h-OUCH ! What was that for !?" He took back his palm after being bitten by Jieun's venomous teeth . Instead of helping him , she only stared at his face which really show the pain he was bearing with her lips curved into a victory smile . 

" Serve you right 'darling' " She end it with some heart-stabbing evil laugh . But hey , its a miracle that she laughed when she rarely do it . 

" Yah , I'll report this to Kai . I'll tell him that you loved me and used to be your boyfriend and you're doomed " I guess he's not serious afterall especially when he did his best to not to laugh as well but failed . Well , he did smiled . Then , something popped into her mind .

" Haha . Thats funny . By the way , where's Jongi-" On the same time , their heads turned to face the entrance door when it suddenly opened wide . Her orbs narrowes as she spotted a familiar figure there standing facing them with a large pair of eyes filled with worries . " J-Jongin ? I mean , Kai ?" She whispered . She can't say anything nor move . All she think that she'll be a dead meat and why the heck is Kai here . Even Baekhyun stayed froze seeing his best man . 

" Jieun " Kai moved forward to the one and only Lee Jieun , his girlfriend . In a flash , his hands rested on her shoulder, maybe ... clentching it . Jieun may think that this is going bad but Baekhyun made it worse . 

" Kai ! I'll tell you a secret . Actually your girlfriend is mine a long time ago . And she still loves me MORE Than you . So , can you please punish her since she bit my earlier ?" Byun Baekhyun is the dumbest thing ever . Jieun glared at him with her side eye . 'You're dead' .

The main thing is Kai didn't even bother about him . Its like Baekhyun isn't there . Kai is busy staring at Jieun before ...

" Jieun ? Jieun , wake up . Wake up , Jieun ah . Goooodd Mooorning ~~~ Helloo ?? Jieun? Hey ! " Kai constantly shook her as she was sleeping . Baekhyun and Jieun's eyes grew larger ..... and ...

 

 

" Jieun-ah ! wake up . Hey , wake up ! Its morning now . We're having breakfast so , wake up ~ you're going to 'Heavenly Scent' today , remember ?" 

Her eyes slowly opened . Observing her surrounding and the person infront of her , Kai ...... and ... his boring plain white bedroom . Jieun breathed heavily before closing her eyes tight again . After a few twist and turn , squirming and there she is , Sitting on the bed with her legs crossed , facing Kai . He was staring her with his beautiful smile ever . Thats the smile which she fell for . 

" You're drunk last night . I don't know how you took those alchohol in the counter but you drink it right away as soon as you pay for it . Thankfully Baek saw that and bring you here . You should be gratefull , you know . I though you went straight to bed after I drop you down infront of your apartment but instead ? you went to the store ? I guess you're mad about something . Are you on your ... you know ... period ?" It took time for her to process all of that stuffs but still , she failed to remember them . But one thing for sure , she's not in her period . Jieun shook her head and sniffed her body . It ... smelled weird ... 

" yeah , you got Baek's fragrance all over you " Kai breaks the silence when he saw Jieun's behaving . With that , she turns her head facing him with her shock expression . 

" Aren't you mad ?" The first words came out from accompanied by her husky voice . 

" Umm , not really . He's just helping you ,right ? I trusted him anyways " Kai ends it with a small chuckle . Is it funny ? 

Kai was about to wrap her around his arms when a sound of the door knocking could be heard clearly . He looked at Jieun first before moving to the door ,unlocking it . " Oh Baek ! You're awake !" Hearing that , she huffed making her bangs to flew in the air before dropping down once again , messing her vision ."You don't even tell me he's here" Jieun mumbled. " Can I join? " Kai happily approved with Baekhyun's questions . " Sure thing ! Come in " He led Baekhyun to enter and once he got to see Jieun's figure , his smile grew bigger . His y messy hair and goddess face caused Jieun to feel heaten up . " A-yo there Jieun-sshi . Good morning " Oh god . What's with that extremely formal name calling over there . 'sshi' Seriously ? Nice acting Baekhyun . 

Jieun rsponded with a simple 'eung' before continues to glare him . He took an empty space beside her and sat comfortably while waiting for Kai to join them along . But looks like the situation didn't allows them to . Suddenly the bell rings . A visitor ? " Oh , how about you guys chat for a while . Looks like we have a visitor . Lemme' check it out " Kai immedietly walks out from the room leaving the two's in a silence . Until , she heard someone sniffing . 

" You smelled like me " His words made Jieun to face him with her furious expression . " What did you do to me . Last night ." 

" Nothing actually , I just went to help you .Carry you  towards Kai's apartment since I didn't know where you lived . Or else ... Oh , and no need to thank me " He's kinda arrogant actually .. Jieun rolled her eyes before staring at him in shock . What did he just said ? ... were left hanged . 

" Let me guess . We dreamed the same thing am I right ? In a boutiqe , bikinis , you bit my hand and Kai . Daebak .. I think we're one of the couples made in heaven .. " 

Jieun nearly smacked his arms if Kai didn't came in and interupt them . " Jieun ah , Baek , let's have breakfast . By the way , the guest wants to see you , Jieun . And he'll be having breakfast together too . " Kai came towards her and brings her out from the room , wanting her to meet the visitor . 

" What ? You ? Why are you here you stupid human . What do you want from me ? You've left me for 3 weeks !!" Jieun threw a raspberry once she saw the guy . He was sitting comfortably at the dining room while smiling to Jieun and Baekhyun .Also Kai . Jieun was suprised but Baekhyun was shocked . His round mouth is now a fully grinning lips you can see . 

" Where have you been huh ? Lee Jongsuk " She continued .

Hello guys ~~ Omfg .. I missed you so soo much >< Im so sorry I didn't update for soo long . Scholl makes me crazy , REALLY ! Well , finally since I got some time and ideas so voila !!!~~ There's a short update .. huhu ... hope you enjoy this . Please wait for my next update . See u ~~

COMMENT 

          &

SUBSCRIBE   -SQUISHYMARSH