3

Sillage

Is this a glaring competition or something ? because Jieun can't stop shooting the smirking guy continuesly . Baekhyun can't help but to chuckle . And Kai ? The bright smile couldn't escape his face  . " Why are you here " Ssoo , lets take that as she lose . Making her palms into a fist , ready to punch she sees . " What's wrong ? I'm your brother afterall . Piggy " He snorted before moving his attention onto the guy behind his 'sister's' back ignoring Jieun who was red from anger (?) .Oh ! did I even mentioned that Jieun has a brother ? No right ? SUPRISE ~!! Baekhyun's eyes met with the most charming eyes he ever sees and it's none other than Jieun's bro

. When he was still an innocent  little kid , he used to call Jieun and her brother the 'Sparkle siblings' since Jongsuk's eyes were twinkling like the stars in the space above . And Jieun ? Although she was blind that time but something caught his attention . Her face ? Yes ofcourse . Her plump red lips ? Definitely ! The main point is actually her black and empty pair of eyes . Baekhyun never knew she was blind until he went to her and starts chatting . Hearing her voice saying that she can't see since birth making his heart sink deeper . Pity girl . However , she's a tough one . She can't see him but she can feel his sincerity being beside her all day as if she's a fragile typed . And she's thankful for that . So Basically , Jieun's empty eyes changed Baekhyun's life . Well , you can say . 

" How about that handsome guy over there ?" Jongsuk said calmly as he watched the 'guy's' reaction . Baekhyun seems suprised . He stared at the older guy carefully . Observing his curved lips , fair face and his styled hair . Jongsuk is still the 'drop-dead gorgeous' oppa . " H-He didn't recognize me ..?" He thought. Baekhyun startled when Jongsuk tilted his head to the side , waiting for his respond . 

" M-Me ? I-I'm Baekhyun . Byun Baekhyun . " He added a smile . 

"Oh , nice to meet you . I'm Lee Jongsuk , Jieun's charming brother " 

" Where were you actually ? Flirting with girls ? Again ? Pleeeaasssee ... for the last time ,Jongsuk . I HATE THOSE DAMN PLAYERS like YOU " She then turn back , glaring at Baekhyun for a slightly second before returning to her brother . And Baekhyun . He gets it . She hates it when knowing the he's a player . Changing girls every week . 

" Its okay Jieun-ah , you're the end of my stupid habbit . I mean it . You're the last one " He whispered all by himself as he eyed on the sparkle sibling's behaviour with his lips turned into a crooked smile . 

" Yah ! Where's the 'oppa' you pig ? By the way , I didn't went to the club and hang out with some hot ladies . I said NO . That means I was just resting at home " I think Jongsuk isn't that smart actually . 

" Well , 'oppa' the whole galaxy knows that you're lying PLUS , you can't lie . Its too obvious , okay ! Now , tell me who's that girl . I'm going to cut her head off .!" Jieun stomped forward , grabbing Jongsuk's shoulder before shaking it crazily . 

" I said I didn't went flirting !! NEVER . NEVER . NEVER . NEVER . NEVER !!!!!!" I guess he exploded .

" I don't believe it ! You're lying ! Lalalalalalalalalalalala" Jieun backed off , closing her ears and eyes tightly as she kept singing nonsense . Jieun singing and Jongsuk repeating his 'never' non-stop . Great . They're the best siblings ever . Now give them a medal . 

" Hey , hey . Stop it already . Just to let you know , I'm going out for a while . We're running out of coffee so I'm gonna get some at the store nearby so continue your breakfast . Don't mind me . And hyung , be comfartable here like you usually do " Kai pats his 'brother-in-law's' shoulder before taking his coat and walk out after kissing Jieun's forehead and bids them goodbye . 

The door is closed tightly . No one moved . No one made a sound . A short silence filled the room . Its not relaxing , its AWKWARD ! 

" I never like that guy .." Eyes were all on him as Jongsuk breaks the silence . Baekhyun and Jieun's eyes were all the same . Round and big .. 

" Whaa ... ?" In a sudden , Baekhyun's face turns weird . Like weird . As Jongsuk is telling him to clean dog's poop . While Jieun went silent . The mood went down so suddenly . Jongsuk became all-so-serious and Jieun staring on the wooden floor . 

" I never like him after knowing that he tortured my little sister . I hate him for letting my little sister shed tears in pain . He nevers appreciate her presence . He just make her to do his errands . As she's a toy . " 

" He -... He did what ? ! Torture ? Seriously , is he - " 

" Stupid . .... and insane ?i know .. " Jongsuk cutted him off . 

" N-no .. that's not what I mean .. b-but " Baekhyun tries to wrap things nicely when .. 

" I prefer you more , Baekhyun . I like the way you take a good care of my Jieun even though you left her behind . My Jieun loves someone who has lots of charms . A kind and caring one who loves her so much . And you're the one . Please be Eunnie's boyfriend .. " Did Jongsuk begged him ? Baekhyun stared at him then to Jieun and back to Jongsuk again . What is this situation .. 

" Ugh . No thanks ! I don't like a player ! Byun Baekhyun is a player ! I hate someone who has that kind of attitude . They don't respect us girls!" Jieun kept protesting until ...

Jongsuk looked at her seriously for a few seconds . Digesting her words and back to the confused Baekhyun . He observed him from the tip of his head to his toe . Jongsuk took a deep breathe and faced jieun . 

" A player ? Thats his charm I guess . But I'm sure , you're gonna love him like the way you do last time . Just wait . Wait and see" 

Gosh .. Its kinda plain right ? Mianhee ... I even did a short update ... I'm so so sorry ... I have something to be done  .. but please wait for my next update kay ? hehe . Don't forget to comment and subscribe ~~~~ BTW , thanks for those who was really kind to comment and subscribe my story . GOMAWO ^^