10

Sillage

"Why Japan . ." 

 

A tear slid my eye as I stared at Jongsuk who was standing in front of my bed , crossing his arms . He looked at me pitifully before reaching his arm out to wipe my tear . It was a tense atmosphere followed by a short silence . 

 

"They have those complete facility in Japan . Besides , Taehyung needs those modern things there . " Jongsuk said .

" Is he going to undergo a surgery ?" Many thoughts messing my mind . I can't even think normally . It was just too sudden . 

"No . He's just gonna do a check up for his health . Maybe to identify if he got any injuries inside ? Don't worry , you know Japan is well known for its advanced technology , right ? --"  Jongsuk paused to sit beside me , patting my head  "And we want the best for our little brother"  . I immedietly broke into tears once I hugged the guy with firm body . I'll miss them , alright . 

"I can't believe you're leaving in a minute " I shed my tears as I forced a smile . 

"You piggy , who told you to faint  when Taehyung was talking to you huh ?" We both broke into laughter when there's a knock on the door .

"The needs for Taehyung's flight is ready . Now , if you're ready , come and follow me to follow to sign for the private plane and stuffs " Taemin sneek his head from the door , smiling brightly as he talked to Jongsuk . 

"Eoh , you're awake " Taemin said when his eyes met with mine . He then walked beside me , checking my condition . 

"I just can't believe you fainted for the whole day --" He laughed . Taemin really does love laughing . " But hey , I guessed you slept well though . You're getting lot more better , look at this " Taemin poked my leg and it immedietly responded . 

" Wow , you're  really something , Jieun " I turned my head to my left when I heard a soft yet harsh voice beside me . And I was right , the voice belongs to a female -- doctor? . Why did I just realized her presence ? She grinned at me . 

My eyes trailed to her tag on her pure white tag . "Ku"  . She probably noticed me checking out her name . 

"Yes , my name is Ku Hye Sun . People call me Doctor Hye Sun or Doctor Ku . But since you called Taeminie informally  , you can call me Hye Sun or Hye Sun eonnie " Believe me , her smile creates sunshine . She's too beautiful to describe her face . Beautiful and most of all , friendly . 

I smiled back as I bowed to her . "So , is Taemin your boyfriend?" At first she was really suprised with my question but then she laughed , so as Taemin . 

"He's too young for me " She wrapped her arm around Taemin's neck , almost killing him . "There's a huge between us . I'm born in 1984" . My eyes widen . She's now coming to 30 but her skin is still glowing . I blinked continuesly . Age is just a number . 

"Anyways , now that you know her , she's in charge of you for this week since I'll be following Taehyung to Japan with Doctor Lim and Doctor Joo Woon " Taemin said .  I looked at the female doctor and smiled again . 

"Hye Sun eonnie"

 

"See you " I bet anyone can sense the sadness in my voice . Seeing Taehyung in a wheelchair with his neck brace hurts me so much . I would really love to be by his side everytime but since I'm injured too , I wasn't allowed to go. 

I didn't care about what people think because I was busy helding back my tears . But then , I was suprised by a warm thing around me . 

"Now recover fast and I'll buy you something weird from Japan " I chuckled as I hugged him back . "Whatever" . He released me from the warm hug and patted me back . "We will be back after a few days or a week or more " I guess Jongsuk saw how I was reacting . 

"Its okay , you have Doctor Hye Sun and Kai here " He turns to look at Hye Sun eonnie who is in her normal white shirt and black cardigan with classy jeans and black boots and not to forget the smiling Kai beside her ."and Baekhyun" . I sighed . I don't even know where he is now . 

Then , I lift my head , looking at Taehyung who was busy playing with his phone . Just why did Jongsuk and Taemin allowed him to play his phone with that condition and look at him now , the phone screen sticks to his eyes permanetly  . 

I wanted to hug him so badly but I'm scared if I'll break his neck or whatsoever so I just stood there , glancing him like crazy . And yeah , its finally time to go . 

I waved my hand and Jongsuk and Taehyung once the flight attendance starts to lead the 'vips' to the airport . And thats when I saw Taehyung puts down his phone , looking for me . He finally spotted a girl with her pastel purple scarf . 

"I'll be right back , healthy and more handsome " I know his voice is quite soft but I can hear him say that clearly although the background is quite ... too noisy . 

While bitting my lips , I waved to him . 

"Good luck "

 

"Let's go , its getting colder " I startled from Kai's deep voice . He held my hand , taking me away which makes a huge gap between me and Jongsuk and Taehyung's distance . I held his hand tightly as I walked , not wanting to trip over in a public place like I did in my hospital room . Well you know , I broke my right leg . "Geez .. " I mumbled . 

"You're doing great Jieun-ah !" I heard Hye Sun eonnie's voice kept on encouraging me . "We're here !" She cheered . 

I looked up and saw a luxurious car infront of me . A sparkling white Lamborghini . I gasped . She's rich . 

Just at the moment where I wanted to compliment her , a hand appeared infront of me , opening the door . "Come on in , its warmer in there . You shouldn't get cold or you're gonna sneeze non-stop " She even helped me to get in her car's backseat while Kai turned around the car , taking his seat beside me . Its really cozy though . 

"I'm sorry If you guys think I'm bragging my car but for your information , my Range Rover broke down last week so I had to use this one for some days " I nod , so as Kai .

I was day dreaming again when Hye Sun eonnie hand me a water bottle . "Here," I looked at her , confused . "Common' , your body needs mineral . " Carefully , I took it while smiling at her . She's so kind . 

I looked out the window , still staring at Jongsuk and Taehyung whom has still not entering the airport . Among the people who walked and went passed by , there's this one person who took my attention . He somehow looked familiar . With his shade and hat made that person quite suspicious. 

"Jieun-ah " I startled . 

"Yes eonnie?" 

" I guess its okay for me to think you as my little sister , right ? Actually , my little sister passed away when she was 10 and since that day I was really lonely . I grew up being a loner  until I met these friendly doctors who eventually became my friends . But you , you're really something . So , will you accept me as your sister ?" Hye Sun eonnie asked while playing with her phone before she starts driving . 

"Of course ! Who wouldn't want a kind and beautiful sister like you " I said . But I guess I didn't care what I was saying because I was too busy eyeing on the suspicious guy . Eoh ? he's talking to Jongsuk ?.  

"yay !" I heard Hye Sun eonnie shouted but I didn't care to respond . My heart is beating like it is going to explode . The car starts to drive away and right on that moment , the guy took off his shade , looking and staring at Taehyung . 

My heart sunk deep into my chest . 

"Baekhyun ?" 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE

-SQUISYMARSH