15

Sillage

It was a dark and gloomy since it was raining all day long . Quietly , the door squeaked open as a small figure slid himself into the house . Some water from his drenched hair drops onto the wooden floor , leaving tracks as he tip toed in coldness . He could sense the strong alcohol smell when he was about to pass by the small room by his right side . 

He bits his lips nervously while walking pass by the room as if nothing ever happened . 

" Byun Baekhyun "

He froze . 

Baekhyun's face immedietly went pale upon hearing the harsh voice of his father . 

Taking a deep breathe , Baekhyun turns his head to the side  and once he did , his eyes met with his father's . " Y-yes ?"

" Come " 

" Um , sorry but I need to change my clothes first , I'll --"  " I said come " 

Baekhyun's leg is getting weaker than ever . He couldn't walk . He was scared ,, really scared . But then , his heart sinked once he saw his father walks to him . 

" You little assh*le " Violently , his father grabed Baekhyun by his arms and dragged him into the living room . He pushed him to the wall .  " Appa--"

The room went silent as the hurting sound of skin contacking skin echoed . His palm was red . Baekhyun's eyes widen as his fingertips makes its way to the red marks on his cheek . 

" Where have you been ?! Don't you know your mom is worried about you ?! "

" Aniyo ... " He stuttered . His voice filled with sadness . 

Yet , another powerful hand having contact with his cheek . Baekhyun closed his eyes in pain . 

His vision is getting blur when his tears starts welling in his eyes . 

" Look at you ! You're all wet ! Now tell me , where have you been all day ! " 

Hesitating , he answered quickly , afraid to get totured again . 

" I'm with Jieun " 

" Why do you like her so much ? That blind daughter of the richest person in this village . She's so arrogant , why would she want to befriend to someone poor like you , you idiot ! "

His father's words boiled him . Baekhyun knew his father was wrong to say that . 

" She isn't arrogant ! In fact , she's lonely ! And I want to be her friend ! " Baekhyun raised his voice . 

" You dare to answer me " His father pulled his hair , and slapped him again . A loud sobbing filled the room . 

However , despite from the pain , Baekhyun lets go of the pieces of crumpled paper from his hands , catching the attention of his father . 

" Where did you get this from ?! " He took the money and showed it to Baekhyun who was gulping , knowing he will be facing another problem . 

" I -- I -- " Baekhyun paused . " I performed in the market --- I - I -- sang and then , they rewarded me --  " 

" What is this for ? " His father cutted him off . 

" I want to collect money for Jieun's surgery .. " 

" Why do you care for her so much , huh ? " 

" I-- I just want her to see the world , I don't want her to only see darkness !"  Baekhyun said as he raised his hands , strongly , pleading his money back . 

" You are so stupid " The man only laughed as he stuffed the money inside his pocket . Baekhyun realized what the situation is , his own father is taking his money . 

" Give me back my money ! You meanie , you don't deserve to take my money ! You're stealing my hardworks ! I'm willing to sacrifice my all to Jieun ! I don't care what is it ! I will protect her ! " Baekhyun shouted .

" Fool . You're not going to succeed "

But then , in a matter of second , he realized he was already on the floor with his blood dripping and his soaked hair messes his face . Baekhyun's energy slowly drenched out from his body . His feets are getting colder . He was laying on the floor with the other alcohol bottles . 

The sound of door banging hurts his ear but who cares . Baekhyun was relieved that his father went out but he was dissapointed at the same time .

He knew he hated home because of his father . He knew he would get into trouble if he continues to do this but for Jieun , he wills to take it all . And he knew he's not going to give up . Ever . 

" Oh my god , Baekhyun ! "

A familiar voice suddenly appears . But Baekhyun can't do anything due to his condition . He stared at his own blood on the floor when his mother placed his head onto her lap . 

" Who did this to you , son ? " His mother shook his weak body , fixing his hair , waiting for Baekhyun's respond . Just then , she saw a tear slipped his eye . " Baekhyun .. "

 

" That man ..  .. He can say whatever he wants ... He can toture me ... He can steal my happiness .... but he can't never die down my spirit ... Because he must know one thing about his very own son ..... 

 

I'm Fearless "

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE 

- SQUISYMARSH

- What's up with the short update ? Well , haha , , , you should be ready for my next update :D ! I'm sorry for not updating Sillage for so long :/ but here it is ~ after so long ~ Hope you enjoyed tho =3 Btw ,,

I send my condolence to Ladies' Code EunB  , the driver , family , friends and the members . I'm really sad too after hearing the news . Welp , I'm not a fan but after the tragedy , I researched and watched videos of Ladies' Code and I find them so talented ! They have a really bright future ! I really hope , Ladies' Code could make it ! But I really regretted for not noticing Ladies' Code earlier tho .. :( 

 

I will be always supporting Ladies' Code ! Ladies' Code Fighting ! 

#PrayforLadiesCode

#PrayforRiSe

#PrayforSojung

#RIPEunB