6

Sillage

Two fresh men in their early 20's enters a quite dark room and sat onto a leather sofa placed in the middle of the room , facing the huge glass window . With a cup of hot coffee in each hands , they rested their painful back comfortably after a long day working in the small yet 'cozy' room . Or should I say , the 'rest station' (?) . The brown haired guy looks much elegant and calm than the tall guy with two big eyeballs beside him. He's -- kinda--- worked up ---

" Thanks a lot for letting me work here , Baek ! Look at your company ! It's soo famous ! Ohmygod .. God bless you --" The hyperactive sounded as his eyes roamed all over the room and finally landed on Baekhyun --- who was smiling sweetly . I just hope Chanyeol isn't gay .

" It's no big deal . You lost your job and as a friend , I'm responsible to help you . A friend in need is a friend indeed ,, right ? Anyways ,who told you for ditching at work , huh ? Its SM dude !! How stupid are you " Baekhyun cracked into a laughter before streching his arms and leaned his back once again . 

" I can't help it but to watch Dara noona in strong heart , Baek . She's soo cute AND funny ! That's how I fall for her . By the way , where's Kai ? I haven't seen him since I got here just now . Are -- you guys still in the good relationship ? "Chanyeol asked , eyes fixed onto Baekhyun's goddess face . He was bitting his upper lips while his eyes staring to nowhere . I bet his mind has landed on neverland . Chanyeol bravely shooked Baekhyun's shoulder in order to 'awakens' him from his deep thought . As a close friend of Baekhyun , Chanyeol knew Baekhyun was in a problem .

" U-Uh , what ? O-Oh , Kai . We're good . He just went overseas for some work to do . I don't know but he's acting weird these days . You know .... he's getting pale and more quiet than before . He even barely smiles " Baekhyun let out his feelings before surfing deeper into his thoughts until them both stopped talking and enjoys the comfy slient . 

They both looked each other when they took their cup at the same time . Lips curled up into a smile and continues to sip their hot coffee without saying anything . To lessen the awkward sensation , Chanyeol lossen his tie and cleared his throat when he remembers someone who has been a great topic among the guys . 

" Oh Baek , How's your relationship with Jieun after two weeks the war being set up ? I hope you and Kai had a nice time stabbing each other " Chanyeol chuckles with his own words but then stayed silent when Baekhyun wasn't getting brighter . Chanyeol gulped when he saw how gloomy Baekhyun was groaning . 

" Oh how I wished it was . Uhh ,, you know--- the first week started smoothly but when the second one came .. I -- ugh .. we argued alot . I haven't contact her since yesterday since I stressed out too . Honestly , I was interviewed by a reporter from KBS's channel about our company and they suddenly asked who would I prefer more , , Suzy or my future girlfriend -- " Baekhyun paused . He was distacted by Chanyeol's big eyes . 

" They didn't know I already had one and since I'm not ready to reveal this to the public so I just go with the flow . I .... accidentaly said Suzy before changing it to 'my future girlfriend' ... the next day , I visited Jieun at her flower shop and discovered an angry bull . We argued . I told her whoever human in this world wouldn't pick Suzy is stupid so yeah , I guess she's jealous and told me I'll die in a brutal way. i don't know if that's a curse but Taehyung saw all of it and laughed so hard . So basically , Jieun dipped Taehyun's phone in her Hot ... Hot tea and once again , they argued . If I wasn't mistaken , they even wrestle . It - Was - A total - chaos " Baekhyun explained as his eyes focused on his coffee if it was the only thing there . But without him knowing , there's Chanyeol , trying his best to hold his laughter .

" . I can't laugh now" Chanyeol bit his lips as hard as he could . 

Chanyeol sneaks out from the ridiculous problem with changing the topic . " hey Baek , you're stressed right ? I know just  a thing ! " He stopped , waiting for Baekhyun's respond . And the Baekhyun who dosen't know anything could only raise his eyebrow . 

" When will Kai come back from overseas ?" The tall guy is getting more excited . Especially after hearing Baekhyun's respond .  " Tommorow morning -- at 9.50 from Engl--- Waaaiitt .. What's the matter ?" Baekhyun looking confused when he saw Chanyeol jumping in happiness . 

" Just in time !! Let's go to the karaoke -- together with EXO !! We haven't see each other for a while right ? But this time , things will get more fun because Jieun will be joining along !" Chanyeol said , crazily shaking Baekhyun who was-- quite -- 

" I don't know about this ... " He slowly said while playing with his fingers . . I mean beautiful fingers 

" Oh common' ! What's the problem of hanging out with our best budds' after a long time working like crazy ! Anyways , its the chance for you to charm Jieun with your voice and Kai do some amazing dance for her . EXO misses the old fun and bright Baekhyun , you know ! Free your mind ~ Anyhow , its Saturday and don't worry ! You'll be having fun ! " Chanyeol tries his best into conviencing him .Only to have the doubting Baekhyun . He seems-- 

" Okay then , but Jieun can't drink alcohol or even beer . . . " Carefully yet cutely , Baekhyun lifts his head up , pouting . /dies/

" Yah ! She's an adult now dude ! You can't treat her like a little kid anymore ! That's your golden past but now Its totally different ! Do you even realized she cursed and whatsoever ?! She's the real Jieun but the different personalities . Byun Baekhyun , please . Wake up . She's not innocent anymore ! " Chanyeol shouted quietly in frustiation . But there's something bothers him . I mean Baekhyun . 

She's not innocent anymore !

She's not innocent anymore !

She's not innocent anymore !

" I supposed you're right "Baekhyun sighed before he turns bright . A bright smile is plastered on his face . THAT is the original Byun Baekhyun ! Not a playboy , not that genious , not perfect and not - what you want ? He's just an averange boy . With some original personality which suits him SO well . Fun , Funny , Goofy , caring , a bit of a ert and most of all , he's loyal  . Copyrights only to Baekhyun dudes . 

" ..... Tomorrow at 10 . The popular karaoke in Seoul city . I'll pay for the servings "

 

 

 

In addition , he's rich and manly . That's why girls like him . *smirk