4

Sillage

Slowly yet spiritless , he pushed the glass door walking into his dark and gloomy office room . He seems lost . Yes he is . He's lost in his thought .  The world is spinning without any warning . He felt sick . Taking a deep breathe , he walk pass by the figure in front of him , towards his desk . Clenching the side really hard , preventing himself to fall on the floor . Seriously , he's ain't weak or whatsoever , guess its just some suprising news made him feel ... ugh . He touches his forehead , slidding his fingers through his hair clenching it tight . He just can't agree with this ... This is so unfair .. ... 

" Oh hyung , why did you come here ? " 

" Nothing , just want to discuss about something with you . In private " He added . Kai looks quite confused but oh well , he should just go with the flow since it's his brother-in-law. Like a spell , Kai led Jongsuk towards a small room with only 2 seats provided . 

" So , Kai . Do you love Jieun ?" He started the 'talk' . Kai nooded . Simple as that . 

" If she's be destinied with other person , will you still love her ? " Kai was kinda suprised with Jongsuk's question but he managed to stay in the reality instead of flying to his own world . 

" Wh-what do you mean ...?" 

" okay , to be honest Kai . I want the best for Jieun , she's my only family left . And you . I heard you didn't take a good care of her really well . Like what ? Its your own bussiness . So , let's have this competiton . I'll pair Jieun up with two handsome guys . You and ......... your best man . Baekhyun . " Jongsuk said that as it is nothing while Kai is partically broken inside . Seriously , who wants to be a rival with your own bestfriend . They could've hate each other . 

" And , Jieun herself is  the one who will make the decision . The winner , will automatically getting married . Look at you . 21 years old ? Its the time for you to get married I guess . I don't really know but my mother gave birth to me when she was 22 . " Jongsuk chuckled a bit before continuing .  

" The loser MUST leave her alone . I don't care if Baekhyun wins or even you but I do care about the future . "  jongsuk suddenly stood up , walking towards the door  leaving Kai , the broken guy alone , staring the floor . But before that . 

" Oh , and I've told Baekhyun about this and he agreed . So , either you guys stab each other hearts or just give up , I tell you , I don't care . ... Right ! Before you ask me , we'll meet again maybe ..... " He paused , counting his fingers . And voila!

" Autumn . Yes , I predict its Autumn . Since its freakin' winter in February so I'll give you guys a nerve-wrecking 7 months of test . " Just like that ....... Just like that he dissapeard .. making the tanned boy feeling .. insane . 

" Boss ?......- Boss ?" 

Kai startled when a sweet voice calling beside him . His assistance must've be worried . Kai turned his head facing the lady beside him with an emotionless face before forcing a smile . 

" Are you okay ? umm , here's the document you're asking for . By the way , I guess you should check up your health . You look pale . If you need me , I'll be in my room " She returned his smile before walking away after handing Kai a blue and red files. Its not that she's a cold person , but she has a bundle of work to be done . 

Kai plopped himself on his comfortable chair as he ruffled his hair . " If I go for a check up that means that I'll be going to the hospital for the 3rd time now .. sheesh . I'm healthy anyways " He murmurs alone as his fingers were placed onto the desk , drumming it softly while his eyes is glued on the picture frame at the corner . " Lee Jieun ... I'm sorry if I'm too harsh for you but this really makes me crazy . Baekhyun and you ? Seriously ! Are you kidding .!" Kai leaned on his chair , closing his eyes shut . Relaxing himself when he felt a slightly pressure on his heart again . " Why would I let you be with another person ? Thats why I'm going to do my best , winning this thing . You and me . Just the two of us .. "  In a sudden , his eyes is wide open . 

" Where's Baekhyun ?"

 

 

The feeling of joy which he can't help but to express it with his action actually made the people around him feel kinda weird . How can an early 20's guy leaping and hopping as he walk ? Jeongmal ! 'Is he crazy?' 'Oh no ... Another crazy guy' 'Look at him . He's hansome but ... insane' . Though he could hear the people's word clearly , he kept doing that . Why ? Because its his pleassure . He finds out doing that makes him even happy . Someone that is always happy it is probably on drugs but NOT to Byun Baekhyun . He's naturally Happy go lucky man . 

Know why ? He's going to visit his ex-girlfriend in a while . Who ? There's alot of his exs but there is one he love the MOST . Someone who would never have the same clone as her . Its the owner of 'Heavenly scent' , Lee Jieun ~ A beautiful lily flower with such a sweet scent . Whenever she goes , she will always leave her scent everywhere . Even when she's not there . Her sweet scent is still lingering in his mind and sense . Sillage 

Hey ! When you go visit someone you usually bring along something to be given to the person , right ? Same as him . Lee Jieun is a hardworking lady with a beautiful smile and is a unpredictable 4D attitude as a bonus . So , she shall have something to keep her stamina up and a bit of warm thinggy since its winter . Baekhyun slowed his footsteps as soon as he felt tired from the runnings and all . He adjusted his beanie as puffs of smoke came out from his mouth . Ouhhh , the weather is freezing cold

. Baekhyun hugged himself tight , gathering some warmth but failed . He was walking leisurely , thingking of a present for Jieun . " Warm .... energy booster ... relaxing ..... " His mind kept repeating that words until. .. He stopped . His eyes were set onto the sign on the shop there . They were just a few meters apart . His eyes were filled with stars twinkling . Lips curled up into a bright smile . His mood lightens up as he saw it for the first time . Without thingking anymore further , he dashed into the shop " Starbucks" . Well , thats common . 

Baekhyun looked around him . Its warm . He need to bring something warm along . There's just one thing . He skipped happily towards the counter while his eyes reading the latin words on the notice board . Types of coffees , dessert and all . He has been here many times but for this one time , its like he's depending his life onto it . He looked up on the menu , reading it carefully . Jieun loves bread and warm beverages..... hmm.. , 

" Vanilla late and butter croissant , please !" They said in unision . I don't know but the person beside him sounds really familiar ....don't say its ...... 

" Baekhyun !"    " Kai ?" 

Soo , here's another update :) . Omaigawwdd ~~ I just love the ones who upvoted this story ! Thank you so so much !! ^^ Love you . Btw , wait for the next update . Bye ~ Comment & Subscribe - SQUISHYMARSH