8

Sillage

"Hey , what are you doing " Baekhyun crossed his arms as he stared at the young lady infront of him . 

" I-I wanna sing , something --- to relieve stress " She said while her eyes on the screen as she takes control of the remote . 

"But you're shaking" 

"Am not !" She glared at the smirking Baekhyun . 

"But hey , what about your promise ?" And thats when Jieun's heart starts to beat abnormally .

Jieun bits her lips , don't know what to say so she basically ignored Baekhyun who was lecturing her . 

"Fine , we'll start after you sing a song " He finally gave in but in an annoyed way . Baekhyun walks to the other side of the sofa , secretly drinking a can of alcohol . 

"Yah Baek !" A voice startled him when he was already on his own world . 

"What " He flinched . 

"We'll go out for a while since you're gonna start your 'hot session'" Suho patted his shoulders before walking away with the others who was showing thumbs up at his encouraging their friend . And the one who was in charge to close the door was the maknae Sehun , but something seems weird . He has 4 eyes ? Oh wake up Baekhyun . 

Baekhyun shifted his attention to Jieun now . Her back is facing him , not only one , there's two . He rubbed his eyes and then his vision turns back normal . 

"She haven't pick  a song ? What the- " Baekhyun lost his balance when he stood up .

 

Jieun's POV  

 

"Huh ?" I turned my head to see what's Baekhyun doing back there and "Good"  I spotted a sleeping prince . I took a good look of his face and he's suprisingly really , really handsome . 

His soft breathing and calm looks is one of the reason for me to fell for him again . He looked really peaceful . But then a loud sound of laughter and clapping woke me up from my daydream . The other rest of EXO really had fun telling stories and sharing their experience to each other . Too bad Kai's not here . My eyes landed on Baekhyun , again . And Baekhyun asleep .

After a while , I start to search for some random songs again when I heard some people singing their hearts out from the other room . Rolling my eyes , I sighed . "Why do I even consider bringing Taehyung and his friends along here .."   "Just one day !! Yeah ! " They sing like some drunk people . I chuckled . 

"Oh hey ! There's Taeyang's new song here !" I pressed the button and let the music takes over me but then , I felt someone was pushing me against the wall . I literally screamed . 

"Baekhyun ?! What are you doing ?! Let me go !" I pushed him but it was just a waste , I don't know I was too weak . 

I stared at him . His nose is red , messy hair which is quite ... *cough* y *cough* . His eyes is full of lust . "Wait . There's no way he's-"  I turned my head and discovered 3 empty cans laying on floor . Alcohol ?! .But where's the other members ? Whatever  . I can't believe this . I thought he told me he wont drink alcohol anymore . Byun Baekhyun , you're so dead . 

"Baekhyun , are you drun-" 

Did the world stopped ? Has the time stopped ? Did miracle happen ? 

I froze . 

My brain can't process anything . 

But I can't help it . 

I don't want to say this but I kissed him back . He placed his hands on my back and pulled me closer . It was a long and hot kiss . Baekhyun broke it after a while . Both of our face were red . He smiled as he filled his lungs with oxygen , same as me . I-I-I can't believe this . 

We didn't say a word . It was a long yet comfortable silence . Baekhyun never stopped smiling . Well , I don't know if I was smiling but I felt my cheeks heated up . 

"You tasted like candy " He said . When I look at him , his smile grew wider . But then , Oh . 

"What the heck Baekhyun ?!" My face is flushed red at my sight . Baekhyun is ing his shirt . Immedietly , I closed my eyes , digging my face in my palms . Oh my god . I was really frightened . My eyes are already teary . Different kind of thoughts making me insane .

"HAJIMAA !"

"Jieun-ah ~" He cooed . And that makes me shivered even more . 

"HAJIMAA !"I shouted again . 

"Kkaebsong ~" 

Automatically , my head rose up . "bwo?" I mouthed . A single tear escaped my eye . Its a joke ? I looked at his shirt . It was perfectly buttoned . Then , I looked at him back . His face is still red and still smiling but I can sense that he was satisfied enough . 

"So he's pulling a joke on me ?"

"It was a-- prank ?" 

"Its not funny !" I stood up , making my way to the door and when I did , I took a quick glance at him , his expresion changed . 

"Wait no ! " He grabbed my hand which was holding the door knob . He looked at me with a pitiful face of his . " I'm sorry ! I don't know you were so scared of it" He held my shoulder , bagging me not to leave . But my anger has already taken over me . 

" You scare my to death !" I pushed him away and got my out from that room . 

The EXO members were suprised when they saw me going out from the room with my red face which was stained by my tears . 

"What happened to you , Jieun ?" Luhan asked but I ignored all of them . 

I walked into the other room , nearly destroying the door . And there , lots of those 'coca-cola' empty cans laying on the table and floor . Guys gathering infront of the tv screen but despite from my existence , one-by-one , they froze . Until the last guy didn't realize me . Jimin quickly tapped the guy's shoulder but he was too busy singing

"Taehyung-ah"

" Why are you shaking up my heart ? Why are you shaking up my heart ? Why- AAHH !" Taehyung dropped the mic as his sister pulled his ear . 

"We're . Going . Home " Jieun pulled her brother to the door and he was just too confused to refuse . 

" Wae ? There's no school tomorrow remember ? I don't want to-" 

"JUST DO WHAT I SAY " 

Taehyung's friends only stared at the siblings who was also confused . "Bye guys , see u later !" Taehyun bid them goodbye and  disspared just like that . 

"Do the dance Jimin !!!" And they continue partying . 

 

"Jieun wait !" Baekhyun managed to hold he wrist . 

"I'm sorry , really really sorry . Please forgive me , please !"But Jieun didn't care . Baekhyun would have kneeled down if someone didn't intrude them.

"Baekhyun ?" A soft voice caught their attention , especially Jieun . Taehyung's eyes grew wider when he saw a lady with a mini dress ,black straight hair and quite beautiful hair . Jieun's heart sunk deeper . 

"Yeah its you ! Hey , where have you been all these years ? The girls missed you so much !" But Baekhyun didn't replied , instead he switch his attention to Jieun who had already walking away when his grip weaken from the sudden incident . 

"Jieun wait !" 

"GET IN THE CAR " Jieun shouted her lungs out  , forcing Taehyung to get in there . And indeed , he got in there since he was scared . 

Jieun slammed the door shut when Baekhyun is already a few inches away from her expensive car . She was busy adjusting her car since its difficult to do it with her shaky hands . In a matter or second , an endless knocking annoyed her , so she rolled down the window . 

"I can explain this " Baekhyun said , half breathing .

She glared at him . " You drink alcohol?"

"Y-Yeah .. " Well , Baekhyun just gave in to clear things up . 

"Who's that girl ? You've been together for a long time don't you ?!" She shouted . It was really hurting for Jieun . Her heart aches a lot . She can't contain her sadness , thats why she let her tears flow . 

All Taehyung can do is to watch them silently .

Its hard for Baekhyun to respond to her question . Its all about taking care of her feelings . He loves her so much . And he knew what will happen . 

"Yes , but --"

"That explained everything " With that , Jieun drove away , leaving Baekhyun who has lost his soul . "I'll be sure to come to you again , tomorrow"

 

"Yah ! Do you want to kill me? Huh ?!" Taehyung clentchs the seat as he kept on glancing on the speed thinggy . From 90 , it dramatically rose up to 120 km/h . Thats something suprising when a girl is doing that . 

"Noona , I still want to live , please !" Taehyung begged but for Jieun , she's mentally hurt . "Jieun Please .. "

"SHUT THE UP !" She shouted , dipping her nails into the leatherd wheel . 

"NOONA WATCH OUT !!!!" Taehyung's voice almost made her deaf and featuring a flash of white light , thats when she realized she'll die , No . They'll die . 

 

"TAEHYUNG , DUCK !!!" 

 

"WHERE ?!"

 

"DROP DOWN , NOW !" 

 

 

 

 

"Inhale , exhale , inhale , exhale . You're doing great miss , now rest . Give yourself a big applause , you almost leave the world"

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE

SQUISYMARSH