1

Sillage

Jieun with her gloomy expression , she kept her stuffs in order while the tanned guy eyed her movements seriously . She really dosen't want this ... Jieun lift her head up , making a pitiful eyes , wanting him to understand her feelings but it won't do . Kai's respond is just  a death glare before breaking into a sincere smile . Why Kai ? Why ? Jieun continues gathering the messy files on her table with her blurred vision . She then  huffed heavily as she knew the reality that she can't turn back nor protest to his errands . Well , its not like the first time Kai ever force her to do stuff or his commands . The memory of her get one bruise on her left cheek is still fresh in the spacious mind of hers . Forget the past and expect  the future . Does that make sense ? Thinking of that making Jieun to stumble forward but she managed to keep her balance . Kai smiled once he saw his clumsy girlfriend act . " Ready ?" He breaks the silence . Jieun nooded as she was about to stuff her phone inside her pocket when Kai grabs her hand , stopping her every movements since she was suprised with Kai . She raised a brow but then understood what he meant when Kai snatched the phone from her . 

" Good ! Finally you've deleted that Taehyun guy's  number . You know Jieun , I don't want anyone to contact you . I don't want anyone take you away from me . You're mine . You know , I love you . " Kai handed her phone back before walking out from the cold and dark room in satisfaction . He walked without turning back . I don't know if he DID saw or he ignores the glisten eyes of hers from the tears she kept holding since then . " But its just my employee .. " She whispers alone while bitting her red lips .  Preventing herself from crying . Jieun dosen't want anyone to see her cry . It just make her look weak when she's not .  After she got to see the world finally , Jieun couldn't stop learning new stuff like strength and so on . She's not actually innocent like you think . Since she was teenager , Jieun really is good in cursing and stuff until she met Kai . Kai totally changed her . Tough girl ? She is . Jieun got a small crush on him since the first day in collage . Same goes to Kai . Shy Jieun and brave Kai . He went to her and confessed . They got along exactly like a sweet couple . Though Jieun never forgets Baekhyun . NEVER . Its a  real mystery when one day Kai suddenly punch her in the face because Jieun kept telling him about her past boyfriend . Jealous maybe . Slowly , he's used to it . One thing , Jieun is not a toy . He hates it when Jieun got along with guys and I tell you , if Kai knows it , she's in a deep problem . BTW , she can't confirm that she loves Kai like she usually does . :(

Her smiles turns upside down . She never did smiled sincerely when the others does . The employee there were quite curious too . She dosen't want to do it . Its just 4 o'clock now and Kai came to pick her up . Saying that they will have a dinner with his best man .Strange that she always close her shop on 9p.m or 8p.m. 'Couples dinner' he said ? Kai and her . His best man and his girlfriend . It just breaks her heart . Most of all , its Baekhyun . Shaky hands made it difficult to insert the key into the door knob wanting to locks it . Especially when replaying Kai's word that Baekhyun's girlfriend and her will and MUST get along together . Be friends ? No thanks . Jieun lift her head up , staring at the cute handmade sigh being pasted on the glass door . ' Boss office' . Its been a year she officially be the owner of this flower shop . 'Heavenly Scent' is just another word of 'responsibility' in Jieun's dictionary . However , she have to leave her 'responsibility' just for something that will break her apart . 

" Sorry , but I'm gonna leave you for a while for some problem that I will face . Some stupid matters . " Jieun gently place her cold palms on the glass surface when .. 

" Jieun , what are you doing there ? Come on !" 

" Coming ~" That fake smiled just looked real . 

-                                        -                                                         -

With her hair slid onto her shoulders luxuriously plus her peach dress just completed her . Just the time Kai came to pick her up from her apartment , he can't stop staring at her from her toes to the tip of her head . Her simple curl black hair really is elegant like she said through the phone a while ago . Her sleeveless knee-length peach dress suited her well . She dosen't wear those accessories and all so she looked normal without them . Some powder and lip balm is ENOUGH to make her look goddess .As a bonus , a beautiful smile won't escape her face . " You look gorgeous" He said . " You too " With that they drove off to the fancy restaurant somewhere in Hapjeong . " 8p.m.." She said quitely when she noticed the time on the clock in the car . Slowly , her fingers start to push the home button when someone stopped her again " What are you doing ?" His left hand is holding the steering wheel while the right one is holding her wrist . He kept taking a few glance of her and then , back to the road and bock to her again . " I'm going to call my employee . Tell them to close the shop by now -" However , her words were cutted of . " No need . I've told them that they can go back as the clock staright 7 . So , they're resting at their home now . " Kai continues his driving as he turns left . While Jieun went frozen . How could he -? . I don't know what was she thinking about but she seems dissapointed . " Jieun-ah ! The steak is waiting for you . Don't you want to go out ?" She jumps in shock , nearly bumping her head on the car roof when the door beside her was opened so suddenly followed by someone talking . She placed the hands on her chest in shock before smacking Kai's chest lightly . " You scared me !" Jieun faking the tears making Kai to laugh out loud . " Sorry ~ I'll apologize if you kiss me " Kai wraps his arms around Jieun's petite body ,joking along . Jieun pouted as she crossed her arms . " Eeekk ! No way ! Aren't you embarrased ?" But Kai just won't hear . He got a free punch on the chest when he sneakily tried to plant a kiss on her cheeks but failed . He won't hear and he won't give up . Kai kept trying to kiss Jieun even when she backked off , smacking him continuesly . That's what happened when they walked together towards the restaurant entrance . And Jieun finally give up . Well , just the cheek right ? She closed her eyes waiting for Kai's lips having those contact on her cheeks . Her heart was about to explode when Kai slowly leaned forward to her with some creepy BGM . Unfortunately ..... 

" ehem " someone cleared his troath . And its a guy .  

At the same time , they opened their eyes , facing the guy infront . Jieun shocked and Kai feeling heaven . Though he didn't get to kiss her but he DID get to whisper something . Something which he wouldn't know that it hurts her . " You're mine"  Jieun was staring at the guy with her softened eyes . " He looked perfect " Her heart said that not her mind . At first , her eyes were fixed onto the full black attire he was wearing , revealing his blue shirt from the inside . Is he going to wedding or something ? Well , his clothes looked the same as Kai but the only difference is just the inner shirt . Kai , red and him blue . Now , her eyes was fixed onto his goddess face and his brown hair.  Fortunately , they made an eye contact . Jieun was red from that and quickly moved her head facing Kai while the guy is grinning sneakily . His eyes never left her . " She looked extra beautiful today " he whispers to himself from the bottom of his heart . Its really fast when his cracked heart just now is fully recovered . Thanks to Jieun's elegant looking . 

" Baekhyun , lets get inside . The air is getting colder " Kai said as he led them inside . Does he really dosen't notice it or is he really stupid when he dosen't even see the flirty look Baekhyun gave his girlfriend , Jieun . If Kai ever notice that , Baekhyun will be a dead meat for sure . They just followed Kai's back to the reserved table beside the glass window . Jieun's eyes roams around the ceiling and at the peole who are eating . These decoration sure is fancy . She kept walking on the red carpet floored , not noticing Baekhyun's stare . " Please take a sit " Kai told them . Well , it's common for the owner to say that . Yep . This super fancy restaurant is owned by the son of Kim's cop . Kim Jongin . Known as Kai . Hoenstly , this fact isn't that shocking . Kim's family is just too rich to describe . Especially after they made a collaboration with the Byun's . The profit is 100x . Duhh ... what do you expect from a rich family ? Money is the main point I guess . 

Jieun could only sit and hear what were they talking about . Bussiness and company . Seriously , bet you never know the Kim and Byun's company didn't you ? To make you understand , one of the most succesful company in Korea . There's many of the other company and its a real shocking truth that this Kim and Byun made their way to 'famous" thinggy . Her eyes largen when she saw the menu list . How on earth can she pay these ?!!! Its extremely expensive ! Believe me ! " OMFG , this is overpriced ! Look at this ! I don't even know what the heck- !" She haven't even finished her words when Kai placed his finger on her lips . " No , don't curse again . Besides , you're not the one who will be paying . Its me . So chill , girl" That made her to come back into her sense again . Jieun puts back the menu and ordered the steak like the others do . In fact , that's the only food she know there . Then , her eyes wanders around her surrounding and landed at the table where some people were eating calmly . Judging from the way they dressed and their 'fancy' manners , 98% that they're extremely rich . She stared at Baekhyun when Kai asked him something . " So Baek , where's your girlfriend ?" Yeah , where's his HOT girlfriend ? With his smile , he answered so calmly as it was nothing to be cared about . Well , care for her feelings ! " Oh , we break up just now "             " Really ? I bet you're aiming for someone else by now " Kai said while waggling his eyebrows . When Jieun turned her head to face Baekhyun , he WAS looking at her with those pair of flirty eyes . In a moment , his smile grew wider . " Bingo ! I'm aiming onto my first love "   Jieun glared him as he grinned . Its kinda gross when she knew what he was talking about . " Kyaaa ~ You Playboy !!" Kai breaks into laughter after giving Baekhyun some compliments . 

" But hey , I don't think THE GIRL would like you . Look at you . You spoiled brat -" Jieun got a warn from Kai as she accidentaly used the 'damning words' . Kai secretely made a face wanting Jieun to behave . Realizing her stupid words , she apologized to the both of them and hid her red face . 

" Hey , Jieun . Don't worry . I'll get her anyways . Even when she's in a realtionship with someone else " Seriously , Baekhyun's words are deep . He's determined . To . Get . Jieun .