Mission in Progress

Lost and Found

Another day of hell, I mean, school, had finally ended. Aelyn stretched and let out a sigh. She couldn't wait to go back to her dormitory.  The dormitory was a nice place, it had been newly renovated, the rooms were quite spacious and had nice parquet flooring. The walls were a pale shade of cornflower blue. It was furnished with simple furniture, a nice little wooden bed, a giant closet, and a wide study desk. There was even a mini coffee table and sofa. It also had a connecting toilet. The dorm was more of a 4-star hotel than a hostel.

Aelyn liked it. It was her own little space, the only place she could feel at ease, knowing that she could be herself, knowing that there weren't any judgmental girls backstabbing her wherever she went. It was her little escape from reality.

"And then, he looked down at me and gave me a smile. His eye smile appeared like o-m-g he looked so cute and then he shook my hand! I'm never gonna wash this hand ever again. I swear we had a connection. Do you think he thought I was pretty? Maybe he was interested in me omigosh!" Bethany was boasting about her encounter with Sehun. 

"You're so lucky. I wish I could have met Baekhyun..." Ella sighed. 

"I know." Bethany replied smugly.

That was when Aelyn walked past.

"Blame it on her. That smartypants probably rigged the ballot box." Bethany sneered, her eyes fixed on Aelyn. 

Aelyn continued on her way. Bethany's bullying had become an everyday occurrence, and over time, it had lost it's effect on Aelyn. She took the day's dosage of insults, and swallowed it like a pill with ease. 

"Oh, so now you're being stuck up just because you managed to meet two EXO members, are you?" Bethany fumed. 

Aelyn raised her eyebrows slightly and ignored her. Bethany was taken aback. 

Another thing about the school's boarding house was that it was located in the far corner of the school. It was peaceful, away from all the activity. Aelyn enjoyed the stroll back to the hostel. 

She approached the path, round the bend that led to the boarding house. Parked there was a huge black van with privacy windows. 

She eyed the dubious van, then carefully walked by it. 

Suddenly, the van door opened. 

A tall lanky figure, his face blocked by a SnapBack and large sunglasses, grabbed Aelyn by the hand. With some force, he spun her around and grabbed both her shoulders. He pushed her into the van and plunked her on a seat. 

Everything happened so quickly that Aelyn couldn't comprehend the situation. The van door was slammed shut.

Aelyn's mind whirled.Was she being kidnapped?

"Yah, do you know how long we've been waiting in the car?" a guy with a deep voice and elf-like ears spoke. 

Hang on a minute....wasn't that...Park Chanyeol?

Aelyn looked around. In the van, were 12 other men, these 12 men, being EXO.

What was going on?

The lanky figure took off his cap and shades, revealing familiar blonde hair.  
 
"Long time no see, Oh Seyeon."
 
Aelyn blinked. 
 
"....Oppa."