Moving

Lost and Found

"Kids! Come out! Dinner's ready!"

"Let's go," Sehun led his sister out of his room. 

There at the long rectangular glass dining table sat EXO in two straight lines. 

"Sit here Seyeon, you're Queen for the day!" Suho beckoned, pointing at an empty seat at the head of the table. 

Sehun sat down at the seat nearest to Seyeon. 

"BIBIMBAP!" Seyeon exclaimed.

The familiar colourful dish with seasoned vegetables and fresh egg yolk on top got Seyeon salivating. It looked good. It smelled good too.

"Let's eat!" Xiumin said.

Seyeon eagerly mixed up her rice and took a huge mouthful. The authentic Korean taste overwhelmed her taste buds. She hadn't eaten such delicious bibimbap in ages. She had eaten bibimbap from food courts, but they just weren't the same, they had been tweaked to suit the locals' taste. Now this was one mean bibimbap, the taste that Seyeon had missed for years. 

"How's it?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Delicious! Now that is one authentic bibimbap!" 

D.O., Chanyeol and Chen gave each other high fives. 

"We were in charge!" Chen grinned.

"Tell us more about yourself, let's get to know you better!" Suho continued. 

"Like how did you end up studying here!" Kai prompted. 

Seyeon laughed. 

"I'm Oh Seyeon, 16, a 4th year student at Mallory Girls' High. You know that Sehun and I were orphaned right? We were really poor, barely living off our parents' inheritance. I was somehow fortunate enough to be offered an all-expenses paid scholarship. That was before Sehun debuted, so he didn't earn much, we immediately accepted the scholarship, because it would at least have gotten my education covered." 

"Then what about the Aelyn Ho thing? The atmosphere during the mini-concert at your school was slightly weird." 

"Oh...my initial intention was to get an English-sounding name since everyone speaks English here, but then it somehow became a change of identity...the queen-ka of the school didn't like me, and so did the rest of the school, but they are huge fans of EXO, they started fangirling over you once your teaser photos and videos came out...I thought that if they found out that I was Sehun's sister, EXO would lose fans since they hate me so much...so that's basically why I've been living under the cover of Aelyn." 

"Silly girl! They would've been nicer to you if they'd known you were related to Sehun!" Kai commented.

"Exactly what I said," Sehun muttered. 

"Yeah, I guess I was being stupid. Maybe I would've led a happier school life." Seyeon sighed.

"Whoa, never would I have thought that those girls could be that y." Baekhyun lamented.

"Yeah, and guess who the queen-ka was? The girl I picked twice! Me, of all people. If I'd known, I might have just scolded her." Sehun complained, utterly disgusted. 

"It's alright Seyeon, fans who behave like that are not true fans of EXO. We would never acknowledge them." Baekhyun said quietly.

Ouch. That'd hurt if her schoolmates had heard what Baekhyun said. But a little voice in Seyeon's head was cheering. Justice had been served. Sort of. Someone was finally on her side.

The rest of the dinner was enjoyable. Seyeon bonded with the EXO members, while savouring their bibimbap. Seyeon liked the cheery, warm atmosphere, a contrast to dinners at the boarding house-- quiet and boring. 

"Guys, let's get back to business." Suho silenced the members.

"Seyeon, it's your last year of high school, and you have barely 2 months left till the end of the school year. How would you like it if we brought you back to Korea and live with us?"

Seyeon was startled......wwwhat?

"We're all prepared, even now. We have an empty room over there! We squeezed four to a room instead of three, just for you. Now it's all up to you. Would you like to pack up and leave? We'll be here till the end of the month, we could get the withdrawal paperwork done by then. Don't worry, we won't eat you. So, what do you think?" 

Seyeon was touched by the EXO members' support. 

"Oppas, thank you for the offer, but I'm on a scholarship, it would be wrong to leave." 

"But you're getting bullied!" 

"It's fine, it's fine. As Suho Oppa said, there's only two months of school left. I've survived in this school for three years, two months is nothing! I want to take my finals and graduate from the school officially. I can't just give up halfway. If the offer to move in with you still applies in two month's, then I'd be happy to follow you back to Korea!" 

The EXO members nodded. What Seyeon said made sense too. 

"Alright, we'll let you stay here. But we'll come for you straight after graduation, alright?" 

Seyeon nodded and bowed.

"It's late, we should get you back to your hostel soon.' Sehun said. 

"Tomorrow's Saturday right? Come over! You owe us a food and shopping trip, remember?" Tao grinned.

"Ahhh yes," Sehun grabbed a sticky-note and scribbled on it.

"Here's our address and access code. You can find your way here right?" 

"Yep, there's a bus stop nearby, it shouldn't be far," Seyeon replied. 

"Alright, 11 a.m. tomorrow? Don't lose that sticky note! If a sasaeng picks it up by accident...." Sehun's voice trailed off. 

"Don't worry Oppa! See you tomorrow!" 

Seyeon bade the EXO members farewell and their Manager-hyung drove her back to the school hostel. 

That was one fateful day.