Misunderstood

Lost and Found

"IT'S OUT IT'S OUT IT'S OUT IT'S OUT THE WOLF MV IS OUT" 

Wolf howls were heard intermittently throughout the school, as different classes played the MV on the class projector at different timings. It was kinda messy. 

This was followed by shrieks and the shouting of names. 

"OH MY YEOLLIE"

"KRIS OMIGOD KILL ME KILL MEEEE"

Some girls started sobbing and others banged their desks with their fists. They just couldn't control their excitement.

"SEHUN MY SEHUNNIE MY BABY MY DEAREST YOU ARE PERFECT." Bethany shrieked.

She then declared,  "Girls, Oh Sehun is mine. Mine. Do not touch him. Property of Bethany Tang, or more like, Bethany Oh." 

Bethany started giggling. 

Aelyn watched the MV from afar. She smiled as Baekhyun appeared on screen. If she had to choose a favourite member, it'd be him. Byun Baekhyun. He was funny, he was cute, most importantly, he had a good voice. It wasn't the best voice, but she just liked it.

Just then, Oh Sehun appeared on screen. Aelyn's smiled faded. She snorted and got out of her seat.

"Aelyn Ho, stop right there. I saw that." Bethany said, dead-pan.

Aelyn ignored her and continued making her way towards the door. Ella, a "Bethlet", stopped her in her tracks by grabbing her shoulder. 

"Thanks Ella-dear." Ella giggled at the thought of getting praised.

"Aelyn Aelyn Aelyn, did you think you could get away with showing disrespect to my Sehun oppa?" 

"Disrespect? Oppa? That's an MV he can't even see--"

Bethany slapped Aelyn. Aelyn was too shocked to react. She fought back angry tears. 

"Bring me her school bag." 

Ella flung Aelyn's school on the floor, her books and worksheets strewn all over the floor. 

Bethany stepped over the worksheets, leaving dirt marks with her shoes, also tearing some in the process. 

Aelyn got up to defend herself, only to be restrained by two more "Bethlets" .

Bethany smiled, "I'm a little parched, could someone pass me my strawberry milk?" 

Another girl immediately brought it over to Bethany, it was disgusting, watching Bethany getting waited on, like royalty. What did they see in her? The girls just crowded around and egged her on.

Bethany emptied her mini carton of strawberry milk into Aelyn's schoolbag.

"Oops, my bad." Bethany exclaimed sarcastically, covering daintily. 

Aelyn trembled. She was so overwhelmed. Tears started flowing down her cheeks. Once the grip on her was loosened, she freed herself and got down to gather her worksheets. They were ripped. They were crumpled. Her books were soaked with strawberry milk. The bag itself was stained. Her things were ruined. She was humiliated. She'd never been humiliated this badly in her entire life. 

Bethany squat down. She leaned in close Aelyn and whispered in her ear, "So don't you ever offend my Sehun Oppa and I again, this is just the beginning."

She then got up and strutted off. The Bethlets dispersed. And no one bothered to help Aelyn.

Aelyn was too stunned to retaliate. Bethany wasn't just a , she was a witch. She was wicked. She was the epitome of evil. 

That night, when Aelyn returned to her dormitory, she cried. Her things were ruined. Everything was precious to Aelyn. Aelyn was an orphan. Her only relative, an older brother. They weren't that well-off, so when Aelyn was selected for a scholarship, she immediately accepted. At least her education was settled. Meanwhile, her brother was working hard in their home country, and he never failed to send some money to Aelyn every month. Her textbooks, bought by her brother's hard earned money, were ruined. Her schoolbag, a gift from her brother, stained. Everything was ruined by Bethany. Aelyn felt so bad for not looking after her things better. 

Aelyn looked out of the window. There was a really beautiful full moon. With tears in her eyes, she thought," The moon's really beautiful tonight. Can you see it? How is it like being loved? I miss you."