Mistake

Lost and Found

"Oh Seyeon, come here."

Aelyn froze. 

"Seyeon? Isn't that your sister?" Kai looked at Sehun quizzically. 

The other EXO members looked slightly confused, and so were the students, as they didn't understand Korean. 

"What's going on? Is Oppa angry?" 

"No I think he was calling someone."

"Who?" 

"I'm not sure, he mentioned a Korean name, I didn't hear it clearly though. Was is Sihyun? Do you know of such a person?" 

The audience started gossiping. 

Aelyn resisted turning around, looked straight and continued walking. 

"Oh Seyeon, stop right there. Look at me." Sehun spoke again.

At that moment, Aelyn was the only girl left on stage, and Sehun was staring straight at her. It was clear that he was talking about her. 

Aelyn turned around slowly. 

Sehun walked up to her. He bent down to reach her eye level. Aelyn blinked. She was startled. 

"Long time no see, Yeonnie." Sehun gave her a pat on the head.

The audience gasped. To them, it was like watching a silent movie. Sehun had been speaking in Korean all this while, which was alien to girls, and many hearts were shattered as they watched their dearest Sehun giving the School Loner special fan service. 

"Sehun-ah, that's the girl that I picked from the crowd earlier on. I don't think she's Korean, she probably can't understand you..." Baekhyun put a hand on Sehun's shoulder. 

"Yeah, how can she be your sister?" D.O. added. 

"What's your name? Are you Seyeon?" Kris asked in English. 

Aelyn blinked. 

"Seyeon? Puh-lease, Oppa, that's Aelyn Ho!" Bethany shouted from her seat. 

"What? Aelyn?" Sehun looked puzzled.

Aelyn finally spoke.

"Yes. My name is Aelyn. Aelyn Ho. I'm not Seyeon. I'm sorry." Aelyn replied in English. 

Kris turned to Sehun, giving him an apologetic look. 

"Sorry kiddo, I think you've got the wrong person." 

"Hyung, she's Korean she can understand us. What are you doing Seyeon, answer me!" Sehun got slightly agitated. 

Aelyn answered matter-of-factly, "I'm not Seyeon. My name is Aelyn. You've made a mistake. I'm sorry." 

She bowed and ran back to her seat. 

Sehun was dumbfounded. 

There was a huge commotion. The translator came back up on stage and cooked up a story, trying to calm the audience down.

"Hahaha, why so shy Aelyn? Running off stage after seeing Sehun. It must have been because he's too handsome, isn't that right?" She gave a nervous laugh.

"EXO's put up a good show, they're probably really tired now, it's finally time to say goodbye. Let's give them a round of applause!" 

The girls cheered. And so, the Founder's Day concert came to an end. 

Aelyn sat stiffly as she recalled all that happened 10 minutes ago. Her eyes watered and her heart palpitated. 

"I only did that to protect you..."