Learning New Things

Journey To Success

“Ohayou gozaimasu! We are Shoujo Jidai!” Seohyun and Taeyeon greet. They are at the store where Ayaka is working.

“Am I dreaming? Seohyun and Taeyeon are standing right in front of me.” Yuka said.

Taeyeon and Seohyun giggled.

“What the two celebrities doing here?” Ayaka’s boss asks.

“We are here to help Ayaka in her work.” Taeyeon said.

“Oh really? That’s good. You’ll help me to earn lots of money today.” The boss said.

“Definitely.” Taeyeon said.

Misaki left for a while to get something. When she comes back, she is holding a cup of noodles.

“I will be your first customer today.” Misaki said.

“Hai! Arigatou!” Ayaka said.

Misaki paid the noodles and prepares it so she can eat it.

Ayaka teaches Taeyeon to use the cash register.

Seohyun went towards Misaki.

“Are you bored?” Seohyun asks.

“Kinda.” Misaki said.

“Do you want to go somewhere else?” Seohyun asks.

“Where?” Misaki asks.

“Wherever you want?” Seohyun asks.

“I have a place I want to go.” Misaki said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Tiffany, Sayaka, Sunny and Miori are walking at the beach while the wind is blowing hard.

“Sunny, hold Miori so she can’t fly away because of the wind.” Tiffany jokingly said.

Sunny and Miori giggled.

Sayaka is holding her hair because she doesn’t like the wind blowing her hair.

“Here” Tiffany said offering her hairclip.

“What about you?” Sayaka asks.

“I prefer my hair flying because of the wind.” Tiffany said.

The two are walking slowly while Sunny and Miori are running.

“If you’re not comfortable with a long hair, you should cut it short.” Tiffany said. “In fact, short hair might suite you because with your hair like that, you look like a sick person.”

Sayaka raised her eyebrow.

“I am not telling you this because you’re my 2nd generation but because I am concerned about your looks.” Tiffany said.

Tiffany sat on the sand and Sayaka did it too.

“Honestly, I hate this 2nd generation thing but I don’t have a choice but to do what the other members do since Taeyeon already decided.” Tiffany said. “And honestly, you are far from me. Everyone is asking me why did I chose you but they didn’t know my answer.”

“Did you choose me so if I fail to be your 2nd generation the 2nd generation will be gone?” Sayaka asks.

“That’s right.” Tiffany said. “I hate people using my name just to be known. Some rookie idols in South Korea telling that they will be the next Tiffany Hwang but in the end they never became one.”

“But I will never be like you.” Sayaka said. “I will pass you.”

“Why did you want to be my 2nd generation?” Tiffany asks.

“1st, I am bored. Being the only daughter in our family, I live alone since I was a child, my parents are busy with our businesses all over the world and it will be twice a year when they get home, so joining the 2nd generation will make me busy. 2nd, I don’t have plan to be your 2nd generation, it just happened that you picked me and 3rd, honestly speaking, out of 9, you’re my last. I don’t really like you. Every time I am watching you, I feel like everything you said are lies.” Sayaka said.

“Woah! That was harsh from a fan.” Tiffany said.

“Technically, I am not your fan.” Sayaka said.

“Anyway, to what I’ve learned today, you are not that a quiet person, you are talkative if you have something to tell.” Tiffany said. “I like that. I guess going to Okinawa is not a bad idea. I learned something new. And what you said a while ago that you will pass me, prove it.” Tiffany said.

“Fany! Sayanee! Let’s go!” Sunny called them.

Tiffany and Sayaka get up and run towards Sunny and Miori.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Sooyoung, Rie, Yoona and Airi are in the park.

Sooyoung and Rie are playing in the playground while Yoona and Airi are sitting on the bench.

“I guess the weekend will be over without teaching you girls some important thing.” Yoona said. “Sooyoung enjoys playing with Kitarie.”

“I think she’s enjoying having a free time.” Airi said.

“I found out that your friends are members of SKE48.” Yoona said.

“How did you know?” Airi asks.

Yoona shows her handphone. “I have ways.”

“You searched it in google, right?” Airi asks.

“Hai.” Yoona said. “So, what happened? Why didn’t you join them?”

“I wanted to but I didn’t pass the audition. Funny but in our group, I was the only one who didn’t passed the audition.” Airi said.

“Eh? Furukawa?” a familiar voice said.

Airi and Yoona turn around and saw a girl standing at their back.

“Suda.” Airi said.

“You know her?” Yoona asks.

“Hai. She’s Suda Akari. She is a member of SKE48.” Airi said.

“Ohayou Gozamaisu! I’m Suda Akari of SKE48 and Airi’s classmate.” The girl introduces herself to Yoona.

“Nice to meet you.” Yoona said.

“So, it is true that you are a trainee of SME, Furukawa.” Akari said.

“Hai.” Airi said.

“I wonder how you managed to pass the audition.” Akari said. “Maybe because I wasn’t there.”

“What do you mean?” Yoona asks.

“Well, since Furukawa is already in your company, it will be ok if I will tell you the truth.” Akari said. “I used my money to enter SKE48. Furukawa was supposed to be passed the audition but I used my money to bribe the judges and picked me.”

“Y-You did that?” Airi can’t believe what she heard. “But why?”

“Because I want to steal your friends away from you.” Akari said. “You have lots of friends unlike me. I am jealous of you that are why I did those mean things to you.”

“But in the end you didn’t able to steal them away from me.” Airi said. “You and my friends maybe in the same group but they remain my friends.”

“Sorry to say this but with your attitude you’ll never found a true friend.” Yoona said. “Money can’t buy you true friends. Because of what you did to Airi, she met new friends that she can add as her true friends along with her old friends.”

Yoona pulled Airi towards Sooyoung and Rie.

“Arigatou.” Airi said.

“The friends you already had… you must cherish them.” Yoona said. “As well as the new friends that you will meet someday.”

“Hai!” Airi said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Seohyun and Misaki went to a library.

“Every weekend, I always do my homework here since it is quiet here.” Misaki said.

“How about your house?” Seohyun asks.

“I have a baby sister and once she cried, I can’t concentrate with my studies.” Misaki said.

“Aren’t you having a hard time studying and training?” Seohyun asks.

“All I need is a time management.” Misaki said.

“That’s right. Even though you become a singer, you must not forget your studies.” Seohyun said.

Misaki and Seohyun ended up reading books in the library.

……………………………………………………………………………….

At the store where Ayaka is working, people continues coming because they heard about Taeyeon.

“I need maknae here but she escaped with Wasamin.” Taeyeon said.

“Miss Taeyeon, can we take a picture?” a fan asks.

“Hai.” Taeyeon said.

Ayaka is enjoying it. They earned much today and she finally showed Taeyeon how she works.

“Senpai, fighting!” Ayaka said.

“Uhmm… Can we take a picture?” a shy fan asks.

Ayaka was surprised. It is her first time that someone asked her that.

“Eh? But I am not famous.” Ayaka said.

“But you’ll be someday.” The fan said.

“Umechan, don’t be shy. You’re lucky to have him as your first fan.” Taeyeon said.

“H-Hai!” Ayaka said.

Ayaka and the fan posed.

“What’s your name?” Ayaka asks.

“Miyazawa Keichi.” The fan said.

“I won’t forget your name.” Ayaka said.

“Arigatou gozaimasu.” The fan said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

“I’m hungry after playing.” Sooyoung said.

“Me too.” Rie said.

“Let’s eat.” Sooyoung said.

“Hai!” Rie said.

“Yoona, Airin, let’s eat.” Sooyoung said.

“At last we can finally eat.” Yoona said.

The four girls went to a fast food restaurant.

“Seohyun will gonna faint if she sees us eating burgers.” Yoona said.

Sooyoung starts eating. She takes a big bite of the burger.

“Wow! Sugoi!” Rie said. “How can you maintain your slim figure even though you’re eating these kinds of foods?”

“Well, I am lucky that whatever I eat I didn’t get fat unlike the others.” Sooyoung said.

“Me too.” Yoona said. Yoona noticed that Airi isn’t eating anything. “Airin, eat.”

“I can’t.” Airi said. “I’ll gain my weight.”

“She’s conscious about being the center of our group.” Rie said.

“You can eat all you want but you need to exercise.” Yoona said. “Yuri unnie gain a lot of weight during her drama filming but after that she always goes to the gym to bring back her figure.”

“Simple tip, if you gain weight, exercise.” Sooyoung said.

“Dancing can be an exercise too.” Rie said.

“Right.” Sooyoung said. “But even though I said that you can eat all you want, you must take care of your body. Being an idol is hard; you need a strong body to work 24/7.”

“It will be difficult to you because you are still students.” Yoona said. “But we know you can do it.”

Sooyoung takes another big bite of the burger.

Rie and Airi saw something that makes their eyes big and their mouth opened wide.

“Seohyun senpai.” Rie and Airi said.

Sooyoung and Yoona turned their heads left and they saw Seohyun and Misaki standing outside the glass wall. Seohyun is shocked.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Tiffany, Sayaka, Sunny and Miori are finally backed from Okinawa.

“We will drop you off to your houses.” Tiffany said while they are inside a taxi cab. “First is Sayanee.”

Sayanee told the driver where she lives.

After an hour…

“Sugoi! Sayanee have a really big house.” Miori said.

“Bye, Sayanee!” Sunny said.

Sayaka gets out of the taxi cab.

“Next is my Lemon-chan.” Sunny said.

Miori said her address.

After 30 minutes…

“I had a really great weekend.” Miori said.

“Bye, Lemon-chan.” Sunny said.

“Goodbye.” Miori said.

Miori watches the taxi cab leaving before opening the gate.

“I’m home.” She said in a scared voice.