Nicknames

Journey To Success

Sorry for the late and just a rush update but since Holy Week is coming I will have lots of time to update my five on-going fan fics so expect another update from this story this coming Holy Week. =^.^=


SNSD’s Dorm…

“We already ate dinner now it is the time to talk about nicknames.” Jessica said.

“Nicknames?”Tomu said.

“Well, we’ve decided that it will be right if we think about your nicknames this early.” Yuri said.

“So, we already have been decided the nicknames that you will gonna use but it is still up to you if you will use it or not.” Hyoyeon said.

“For Anna, your nickname will be An’nin.” Jessica said.

“For Reina, your nickname is Reinyan.” Hyoyeon said.

“And for Tomu, it is Mumu.” Yuri said.

“Why Mumu?” Tomu asks.

“Don’t you like it?” Yuri asks.

“It sounds like a dog’s name.” Tomu said. “I’ll just use Tomu.”

“I like Reinyan.” Reina said.

“I’ll use An’nin.” Anna said.

Yuri pouts. “Why didn’t you like the nickname I gave to you?”

“It sounds like a dog’s name, senpai.” Tomu said.

“But I took it from your name. ToMU MUto.” Yuri said.

“No thanks.” Tomu said.

“Can we sleep now?” Anna asks.

“Yeah but we are all need to wake up early tomorrow.” Hyoyeon said.

“I need to do my homework.” Reina said.

“Yuri can help you.” Hyoyeon said. “What subject is your homework?”

“History of Japan.” Reina said.

“Uhmm… I think the google can help you with that.” Yuri said.

“What about An’nin?” Jessica asks.

Anna shows her notebook to them.

“Cool! You already did your homework.” Jessica said.

“Renacchi answered it when she learned about the date between trainees and senpai.” Anna said.

“Ah… I see…” Jessica said.

“Tomu, do you have homework?” Yuri asks.

“Yeah but someone is in charge of answering it.” Tomu said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Japan…

“Tomu is so unfair! She let me answers her homework.” Rie said while they are inside the house.

“But you two aren’t classmates, right?” Airi asks.

“Yeah but we have the same professor in math.” Rie said.

“While Rie is busy with her and Mumu’s homework, let’s talk about nicknames.” Sooyoung said.

“Nicknames? And who’s Mumu?” Airi asks.

“You should have nicknames to use. Example, my name is Choi Sooyoung so sometimes they call me Shikshin or just Soo. Another example is Yoona, fans sometimes calls her Yoongie or Alligator Yoo or just Yoona.” Sooyoung said.

“But some of your nicknames are made up of the fans.” Airi said.

“Right but we need to call you with your nicknames that are appropriate to call. You can’t call me Shikshin senpai or you can’t call Yoona, Alligator Yoo senpai, right?” Sooyoung said.

“I prefer just Rie.” Rie said still her eyes are on the notebook.

“Just Rie is lame.” Sooyoung said. “What about Riechan or Kitarie?”

“Isn’t Riechan are too common?” Yoona asks.

“Then, Kitarie?” Sooyoung asks. “It is the combination of Kitahara and Rie. Kitarie.”

“Fines to me.” Rie said.

“What about me?” Airi asks.

“We will call you Airin sounds like Irene.” Yoona said.

“Not bad. At least you will not call me Airi-chan.” Airi said. “Sooyoung senpai, you mentioned the name Mumu. Who is Mumu?”

“Tomu Muto.” Sooyoung said.

Rie laughed. “Sounds like a dog’s name.”

“Yuri unnie gave that nickname to Tomu.” Yoona said.

“I will call her Mumu on Monday.” Rie said. “That’s my revenge for asking me to do her homework.”

Airi looks at the notebook. “I think that she will really piss off once she saw her homework. There are all wrong.” Airi said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

SNSD’s Dorm in Japan…

“Welcome to our dorm.” Taeyeon said.

“Do you want something to eat?” Seohyun asks.

“Iie. We are already full.” Ayaka said.

They all sat on the sofa.

“Senpai, why did you call me Wasamin a while ago?” Misaki asks.

“Actually, we’ve all decided to give you the nicknames that you will gonna use.” Seohyun said. “Wasamin is your nickname but you can choose between Wasamin and Mikki.”

“I prefer Wasamin.” Misaki said.

“Ayaka will be Umechan.” Taeyeon said.

“Umechan? Cool.” Ayaka said.

“Shall we try how you will introduce yourself to the fans?” Seohyun asks.

“Example.” Taeyeon said. “Hello! I am SNSD’s Leader, Taeyeon.”

“Hello! I am SNSD’s Maknae, Seohyun.” Seohyun said. “Now, you two.”

“Hello! I am SNSD 2nd Generation’s Leader, Umechan.” Ayaka said without a feeling.

“Hello! I am SNSD 2nd Generation’s Maknae, Wasamin.” Misaki shyly said.

“I think you two needed a practice.” Seohyun said.

“Umechan should be more lively and of course don’t forget to smile. For Wasamin, don’t be shy. Always remember that every time you’re on stage, give your best.” Taeyeon said.

“Hai!” Ayaka and Misaki said.

“Shall we sleep now? Tomorrow, we will go to Ayaka’s work.” Taeyeon said.

“To my work? But why?” Ayaka asks.

“We can’t go to Misaki’s school because it is close so we will go to your work.” Seohyun said.

“Ok fine but it is not my fault if your fans come to our store and make a ruckus.” Ayaka said.

“Hai.” Taeyeon and Seohyun said.

“Let’s take a picture first before we sleep. I’ll post it to my instagram.” Taeyeon said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Okinawa, Japan…

Tiffany, Sunny, Sayaka and Miori are at the beach.

“Let’s talk about nicknames.” Sunny said. “From now on and forever I’ll call my kawaii Lemon, Lemon-chan.”

“Lemon-chan? Cute! I like it!” Miori said.

“And you, I’ll call you Sayanee.” Tiffany said to Sayaka.

Sayaka nodded. She doesn’t know how to express her feelings but she likes Sayanee. It is the first time someone called her in a nickname.

“Sayanee, why are you quiet?” Sunny asks.

“Nothing.” Sayaka said.

“You should talk often. Talking requires in entertainment.” Tiffany said.

“And act cute!” Miori said.

“Right, my Lemon-chan.” Sunny said.

Miori smiled.

“Why don’t you try to be like Lemon-chan?” Tiffany asks Sayaka.

“Right! Try to pout cutely.” Sunny said.

Sayaka doesn’t know what to do. She doesn’t know how to act cute. That’s the hardest part for her.

‘I’ll just try.’ Sayaka’s thought. She tried to pout cutely but it is really awkward.

“Bad.” Tiffany said.

“Gomene but I am not expert with that.” Sayaka said.

“Just practice it and you will do it someday.” Sunny said. “Hyoyeon is having a hard time in acting cute but now she can do it well although sometimes she really can’t take it.”

“Well, unluckily she isn’t Hyoyeon’s second generation. She is the 2nd brighter than the jewel so she must know how to act cute.” Tiffany said.

Tiffany stands up. “I’m sleepy. I’ll go back to the room.” Tiffany said.

“Tiffany senpai is scary.” Miori said.

“She’s nice too but sometimes moody.” Sunny said.