Fight Between Two Trainees

Journey To Success

After a week of training…

“Come on girls! Run faster.” Sayaka shouts while watching the 9 trainees jogging around the parking area of the SM Building. It is 7:00 in the evening and they are all tired.

Anna is tired after jogging once around the parking lot. She runs slower then walks until she sat on the ground.

“Iriyama, get up! We’re not done yet!” Sayaka said.

“I’m tired.” Anna said.

“Everyone is tired but they didn’t stop.” Sayaka said. “Get up or you’ll get punish.”

Anna looks at her while the others look at Anna and stop running.

“Don’t try me, Iriyama.” Sayaka warned her.

Anna stood up and begins to run again the others run again.

“This is a warning for all of you. If one of you didn’t obey me or got a mistake you will all get punish, understand?” Sayaka said.

“Hai!” they said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

After their physical training is the dance training.

“Girls, let’s practice the dance step that I taught of you yesterday.” Tomomi said.

“Tomochin sensei, can we just have a rest? We are all tired from running a while ago.” Rie asks.

“Shoujo Jidai dance, walk and run for 3 hours during their concert. You’ve been running for only an hour? That is not an excuse. Get up now.” Tomomi said.

They all had no choice but to get up and dance but during their dance, Anna is not in the mood to dance energetically.

“Iriyama, give us some energy.” Tomomi said but Anna remains to dance without energy.

Tomomi turns off the music. “You will dance continuously until you all got energy.” Tomomi said and turns on the music.

They all dance with full energy except Anna.

“Again!” Tomomi said and plays the song again.

They dance for 30 minutes until Anna decided to give it a full blast.

“Good very good!” Tomomi said. “10 minutes break.”

All of them tiredly sat on the floor.

“Yah… Do you really have the intention to dance 6 times in a row without stopping?” Tomu asks Anna. “Because if you do, you do it alone. We are all tired from running outside then you will let us dance for 30 minutes.”

Anna rolled her eyes.

Tomu was offended after Anna rolled her eyes.

“Yah! Do you really want a fight, huh?!” Tomu angrily said and angrily walks towards Anna. She grabs Anna’s jacket to make her stand up.

“Hey! Hey! Stop it!” Ayaka said and went between the two.

Anna stares at Tomu.

“Don’t look at me like that!” Tomu said.

“Why? Are you pissed off? You are free to go.” Anna said and smirked.

Tomu was about to slapped Anna when Ayaka grabs her hand. “Girls, no fighting!” she said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Meanwhile, after Tomomi let the girls have a break she went out of the practice room. She saw Yuri, Jessica and Taeyeon.

“Good evening.” Tomomi said.

“How are the trainees?” Taeyeon asks.

“They are easily learned the dances but Anna seems kinda a problem.” Tomomi said.

“Let me guess, she will not easily do what she was told to do and it will take time before she do it correctly, right?” Jessica said.

“Yeah.” Tomomi agreed.

Jessica smiled. “I really chose well.” Jessica said.

“Do you want to see them?” Tomomi asks.

“Sure but we will be outside the door.” Taeyeon said.

“Let’s go.” Tomomi said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

“Girls, we are a group. We need to work together not fighting.” Ayaka said.

“We would have if she is just cooperating.” Tomu said.

“I work alone and I don’t treat you as my group mates.” Anna said.

“Then leave now!” Tomu said.

“I will. This is just a waste of time.” Anna said and walks out.

“Anna!” Ayaka called her. “Tomu, we are a group and you should act like one of our group mates.”

“Oh yeah? Then what are you? Maybe you are the Taeyeon 2nd generation but I never consider you as a leader so stop acting like one.” Tomu said.

“I am not acting a leader I am just acting as the oldest trainee in here. You are so childish that you make Anna upset.” Ayaka said and was about to leave when Tomu talks again.

“Are you going to walk out too?” Tomu asks.

“Iie. As the oldest and mature one, I will follow Anna and bring her back here.” Ayaka said and left. They didn’t know that the three Shoujo Jidai are outside the room and heard about it.

“That’s me.” Taeyeon proudly said while watching Ayaka running after Anna.

Tomomi enters the practice room.

“What happened here? I told you to have a 10 minute break not to fight.” Tomomi said. “As a punishment, you will dance continuously until you are complete again. Begin!”

“Great. Thanks a lot Moutu.” Rie whispered to Tomu before she goes to her position.

……………………………………………………………………………….

“Anna, wait!” Ayaka said while running after Anna. They already reached the lobby when Anna stops walking.

“You should go back.” Anna said.

“Not without you.” Ayaka said.

“What for? I’ve always cause trouble.” Anna said.

“Yes it is but if you leave, it will cause another trouble.” Ayaka said. Ayaka holds her hand. “Let’s go back, ok?”

Anna looks at her. “Why are you so nice to me? You should get mad at me.” Anna said.

Ayaka shook her head. “Losing a temper will not cause anything good, you should calm and think. Don’t mind what Mouto said. She is just tired.”

Ayaka pulls Anna back to the practice room.

……………………………………………………………………………….

“What if the two don’t come back or Ayaka come back alone?” Yuri asks. They are still watching the trainees dance.

“They will come back.” Jessica said. “And there they are.”

They saw the two walking back.

Ayaka and Anna were surprised when they saw the three Shoujo Jidai.

“Good evening, senpai.” Ayaka greets and bowed.

Anna bowed a little.

“They are waiting for you.” Taeyeon said and smiled.

Ayaka and Anna enter the room.

“Finally you are here! I don’t want any explanations. As punishment for you three, you will stay here to clean the whole practice room.” Tomomi said.

“Three? Who’s the third?” Rie asks.

“Moutu Tomu.” Tomomi said.

“What?! I already danced continuously.” Tomu said.

“Clean the practice room.” Tomomi said. “Others can leave now.”

With that Tomomi left the room.

“You’ve really done a great job, Anna.” Tomu said.

“Stop blaming, Anna. Isn’t it your fault why you have to get punish?” Rie asks.

“Shut up and leave.” Tomu said.

Airi holds Rie’s arm. “Let’s go.” Airi said.

Sayaka left then Miori followed her then next is Misaki.

Reina left too. Rie and Airi followed the others.

“Is Tomu really like that?” Miori asks. They are walking towards the elevator.

“I really don’t like her even at school. She thinks she’s the richest in school but try to transfer to Sayaka’s school, let’s see if she can act like that.” Rie said.

They are now at the front of the elevator when Sayaka leaves.

“Where are you going?” Rie asks.

“I’ll help them.” Sayaka said.

“But they are in a punishment.” Rie said.

“We are a team, we should be together always.” Sayaka said.

“She’s right.” Miori said.

“I agree.” Reina said. The two followed Sayaka.

“I am going to follow Reina.” Misaki said.

Soon, all of them went back to the practice room.

“You’re still here?” Ayaka asks.

“We decided to help you.” Airi said.

“You don’t need to help us. What if Tomomi senpai see you here?” Ayaka asks.

“We are a team. A team needs to work together.” Reina said.

Soon, they clean the room and they finish quickly.

“Bye! See you tomorrow!” Rie said.

“Bye!” they all said.

“Rie, let’s go together.” Miori said. The two found out that they are neighbors 2 days ago.

“I need to go, too. Bye!” Ayaka said.

“I’ll go ahead.” Reina said. “Misaki, are you coming with me?”

“Hai!” Misaki said.

“See you tomorrow. And please, no more fighting.” Airi said and rides her bicycle.

A car parked at the front of the building. “Bye.” Tomu said without looking at Sayaka and Anna. She gets on the car.

After Tomu’s car gone, Sayaka’s car came.

“Anna, I’ll send you to your house.” Sayaka said.

“No need.” Anna said.

“It’s already late. Let’s go.” Sayaka said and pulls Anna to her car.

Anna really needed a ride since her parents didn’t bother to fetch her from her training.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Inside the classroom of Rie’s class…

“How’s the training?” Aki asks.

“Deadly tired.” Rie said and yawned. It’s been 2 months had passed.

“Do you think you can make it?” Aki asks.

“I need to.” Rie said. “Until now, my dad laughs at me.”

Just then Tomu came in.

“Have you received the text?” Tomu asks.

“What text?” Rie asks.

Tomu shows the text message to Rie.

“Eh?!!! Yuri senpai is asking you on a date?” Rie said.

“I think everyone received the text messages from Shoujo Jidai.” Tomu said.

Rie took out her handphone and there is a message too from Sooyoung.

“Sooyoung senpai is asking me on a date too.” Rie said. “But what about the training?”

“Training is cancelled for tonight.” Tomu said. “See you later.”

“Oh… I am so envious. You are going to a date with a Shoujo Jidai member.” Aki said.

“I can get Sooyoung senpai’s autograph for you.” Rie said.

“You do?” Aki asks.

“Hai!” Rie said.

“I am going to wait for it tomorrow.” Aki said.

“Oi Kitahara. Today, you are in-charge of cleaning. You can’t skip.” Moeno said.

“Nito, Rie is going to have a date with Choi Sooyoung of Shoujo Jidai. She needs a lot of time to prepare.” Aki said.

“Even if it is the president of Japan she can’t skip the cleaning.” Moeno said. “I am going to guard the door so you can’t escape.”

Aki and Rie look at each other. “She forgot the window.” Aki whispered.

Rie grin. “Right.” She said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

After class…

“Oi Moutu, where are you going? You can’t skip the cleaning.” The class president said.

Tomu looks at the class president. She took the broom and walks towards the class president. She hands the broom to the class president.

“What is this?” the class president asks.

“Broom, baka.” Tomu said.

“I know it is a broom. What am I going to do with a broom?” the class president said.

“A broom is use to clean the floor. You reached high school without knowing that?” Tomu said.

Their classmates laughed.

“Don’t make me look dumb here.” The class president said. Her cheeks are turning red because of ashamed.

Tomu begins sweep the floor then stops. “You do it.” Tomu said.

“What?” the class president asks.

“You copy what I did so we know that you know how to use the broom.” Tomu said.

The class president took the broom from Tomu and sweeps the floor. While the class president is sweeping the floor, Tomu walks out of the classroom.

“See? I know how to use the broom.” The class president said but when she turns around Tomu already left.

“Seriously, president? You looked dumb right now.” One of their classmates said.

The class president is annoyed and threw the broom.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Tomu is now at the gate of school when she saw Rie running fast. “Moutu, let’s go!” Rie said and runs towards Tomu’s car.

Tomu rolled her eyes before going inside the car.

“Let’s go.” Tomu said to the driver.

……………………………………………………………………………….

SM Building…

“Taeng, why do we need to have a time with the trainees?” Tiffany asks. They are the lobby waiting for the trainees.

“To get them know better, we need to have a time for them.” Taeyeon said.

“I don’t want to know them better.” Tiffany said.

“Me too.” Sooyoung said.

“Quiet, girls. The trainees are coming.” Jessica said.

“Good evening!” Sayaka and Anna greet.

“I guess we are going first.” Jessica said.

“Where are you going?” Taeyeon asks.

Jessica grinned and shows a plane ticket.

“You are going back to South Korea?” Tiffany asks.

“With her.” Jessica said.

“But I am not ready for this.” Anna said.

“Everything is ready.” Jessica said and holds Anna’s arm. “Let’s go. We will be back on Sunday night.”

“Are you serious?” Anna asks.

“Hai…” Jessica cutely said.

“Don’t do that. It annoys me.” Anna said.

“See you next time.” Jessica said before pulling Anna to the exit of the building.

“Good evening.” Miori and Reina greet when they saw Jessica and Anna leaving the building.

“Good evening. Have fun with your weekend.” Jessica said.

Miori and Reina don’t know what is going on but they enter the building anyway.

“Here’s my kawaii lemon.” Sunny said. “Let’s go.”

“Where are we going?” Miori asks.

“You’ll see.” Sunny said and smiled. “Fany, let’s go.”

“Ne.” Tiffany boringly said. “You. Come with us.” She said to Sayaka.

The four girls left the building.

“We just need to wait for Tomu so we can leave too.” Hyoyeon said to Reina.

After few minutes, Rie, Tomu and Ayaka came.

“We are leaving you here, girls. We need to catch up the flight back to South Korea.” Yuri said.

“You are going too?” Soooyoung asks.

“Ne! We still have schedules after all.” Hyoyeon said.

“Senpai, where are we exactly going?” Reina asks.

“Be patient.” Hyoyeon said and smile.

Airi and Misaki came a little late.

“Gomenasai!” the two said.

“It’s ok.” Taeyeon said. “Sooyoung, be nice to your hoobae.”

“I know.” Sooyoung said. “Rie, come with me.”

“Hai!” Rie said.

“Airi, let’s go.” Yoona said.

Airi nodded.

“Now, let’s go and have some fun.” Taeyeon said when she, Seohyun, Ayaka and Misaki are the only four left.

Seohyun holds Misaki’s hand. “You should smile a little bit.” Seohyun said.