Chapter 35

Let Destiny Decide

NP: Ma Boy 2 – Electroboyz feat. HyoLyn (Sistar)

 

Warning some cheesy and mushy stuff! ^^

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I’m now driving while Eun Seul is quietly sitting on the passenger seat. She’s checking her phone I supposed but her eyebrows are furrowed. I held her left hand and she looked over me.

 

“Hmm?” She asked. I smiled.

 

“Why are looking on your phone with your pretty eyebrows furrowed?” I asked. She sighed.

 

“Nothing I just realized how pack my schedule is for the next few weeks.” She answered.

 

“Wae? Your schedule is always packed. Why are you so worried?” I asked.

 

“It’s more packed now. Some are even for nights and I can tell I will rarely see you for the next few weeks.” She warned. I was now worried that I will miss her so much. I know I can’t stand being away from her for 24 hours.

 

“Can’t you cancel some of it?” I asked keeping my attention on the road.

 

“I don’t really know. But if I can’t I have no choice.” She answered.

 

“But I can’t stand not seeing you.” I whined.

 

“Well you have too.” She reasoned.

 

“Please just try to cancel some of it. You’re married now.” I pursued her. She sighed heavily.

 

“I’ll try.” She answered.

 

 After that conversation I continued to drive to Yoon Mansion.

 

EUN SEUL’S POV

 

I’m really not sure if I can cancel any of my schedules but I’ll try. Jaejoong seems really worried in not seeing me *evil laughs*.

 

Soon we arrived at my grandparent’s mansion. We got out and walk inside the palatial mansion holding hands. A maid welcomed us and said that my grandparent’s are in the living room.

We proceeded in the living room and saw my grandparent’s sitting there with smiles. They saw us and greeted us.

 

“Annyeong halmeoni, haraboji” I greeted and gave them a warm hug.

 

“Annyeonghasseyo halmeoni, haraboji” Jaejoong greeted formally and bowed.

 

“Oh Jaejoong stop being so formal, we’re families now remember.” Grandma said. Jaejoong smiled.

 

“Neh halmeoni” Jaejoong said.

 

We sat down on the couch across them.

 

“So how are you both?” Grandpa asked.

 

“We’re great.” Jaejoong answered.

 

“I heard about your trip in Thailand, how was it?” Grandma turned to me.

 

“It was fun. We had a great time.” I answered.

 

So up until dinner’s ready we talked about me and Jaejoong’s life and how I was as a wife. We’re now in the dining table having dinner Aunt In Na was there as for Eun Hye- unnie, she can’t be here tonight by unknown reason.

 

“So any plans for babies?” Aunt In Na suddenly blurted out of nowhere. I looked at her in shock and she looked back with a smirk.

 

“I don’t think anytime soon.” I manage to answer. Jaejoong just kept silent and continued eating.

 

“We really would be happy if you would have kids” Grandma turned to Jaejoong. Jaejoong smiled sheepishly.

 

“Neh halmeoni we will in the future.” He answered

 

“I’ll remember your words, Jaejoong” Grandma pointed her fork to Jaejoong which earned laughter from everybody.

 

So the whole time we were having dinner we only talked about let me repeat it “ONLY TALKED ABOUT BABIES”. They are pressuring me and Jaejoong to have a child. I mean c’mon they just can’t wait, can’t they?

 

We got home around 8:30. As we entered the house we headed straight to our bedroom and change into sleeping clothes.

 

I’m now on our bed with my laptop on. I’m checking my facebook, twitter and me2day accounts. As much as possible I try to communicate and update my fans on what I’m doing by using these social websites.

 

Jaejoong then came out wearing a white beater and a boxer. I closed my laptop and put it in the desk and went back to the bed. I fluff my pillows and lay on my side of the bed facing him. He’s also facing me and actually smiling.

 

“What are you smiling about?” I asked curiously.

 

“Nothing, I’m just imagining what a great mother you’ll be to our kids.” He answered while caressing my right cheek. I smiled.

 

“I think you’ll also be a great father to our kids.” I said combing his bangs out of his left eye. He smiled.

 

“Of course” He proudly said.

 

“So what do you say let’s make babies now” He grinned. Before I could even protest that I was tired he hovered over me and kissed me passionately.

 

Then we made love the whole night again. ^_^

 

NEXT DAY:

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I woke up with sun hitting my face. I sat up and rub my eyes to adjust my vision. Then I saw Seul sleeping peacefully beside me. She looks so pretty when she’s sleeping. Wait a minute! She’s actually always pretty. Last night was amazing. I never thought I would actually fall deeply in love with one girl. I hope she gets pregnant soon so we could have pretty babies to take care of and to love.

 

It took a good 15 minutes of me staring at her sleeping face. Then she stirred from her slumber.

 

“Morning beautiful” I whispered at her ear. She opened her eyes and smiled.

 

“Morning” She greeted. I gave her a morning kiss and she gladly kissed back.

 

After some cuddling in our bed we decided to shower together. We went inside our bathroom and showered together. We took turns in applying shampoo in each other’s hair and rubbing soap in our bodies.

 

After showering I changed into an Armani suit for work and dress shoes. While Eun Seul changed into this:

20111128_02_02.jpg

 

She puts a little make up on and her hair is kept down .She looks really pretty in anything or NOTHING! (kekeke! Jae’s erted mind).

 

We went down to the kitchen and she decided to make breakfast for me. I sat on one of the kitchen stool and watch her cook in the kitchen. It really feels good when someone you love is cooking for you. Usually chefs would cook for me or I would eat out.

 

She made kimchi jiggae my favorite. Since it’s already winter here in Korea and Christmas is also coming up she decided to make hot soup. We sat down next to each other and started eating, well actually feeding each other.

 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

After breakfast Seul walked me to my car.

 

“What are you doing today?” I asked turning to her.

 

“Nothing in particular, I’ll just have lunch with my friends that’s all.” She answered while fixing my tie. I held her close by the waist.

 

“The guys are inviting us for dinner tonight. Do you want go? ” I said. She smiled.

 

“Sure, I haven’t seen them in like a century.” She answered happily.

 

“They’d be happy to see you.” I said while I nuzzle her nose.

 

“What time?” She asked.

 

“Around 7” I answered.

“Okay, I’ll be home by 6 actually.” She answered.

 

“Me too” I answered.

 

“See you then” She said.

 

“See you, I’ll miss you.” I whined.

 

“It’s not like we are not gonna see each other forever.” She rolled her eyes but soon after smiled. I smiled back.

 

I gave her a passionate kiss goodbye and she gladly kissed back. I smiled and gave her a quick peck on the lips again and went inside my car. She waved and I drifted to work.

 

(Kim Jaejoong is SMITTEN! Kekekeke ^^)

 

 

EUN SEUL’S POV

 

After Jaejoong left I went inside my red Porsche started to drive. Since I need a little past time I’ll just enjoy some desserts at some bakery.

 

After an hour of driving I arrived at a small bakery with pink interiors called “My Little Kitchen”. It’s really a cute bakery and since its Monday there are not much people. I love the cakes and pastries here it’s really cute and delicious.

 

As I went inside I spotted this tiny cake with sprinkles and cream cheese frosting (YUMMY! ^^). I went to the cute little ahjumma in the counter and ordered the whole cake and cinnamon infused warm coffee with cream.

 

I sat at the table near the window and watched the people pass by. When my order came I started to dig in the warm coffee and the cute cake.

 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

After a good hour in the bakery I asked the ahjumma to wrap the remaining cake and bought red velvet with cream cheese frosting since Jaejoong love those.

 

I went to my car and decided to just drive around.

 

(TIME SKIP)

 

It’s now about 11:30 and I am now heading to the restaurant me and my friends are supposed to meet. While driving my phone rang. I reached for my wireless earphone and answered the call.

 

(Phone Conversation)

 

“Yoboseyo?” I greeted.

 

“Hey baby” It was Jaejoong.

 

“Oh hey Jae, what’s up?” I asked.

 

“Just checking on you” He answered. I smiled *how sweet can he be?*

 

“Well I’m now heading to the restaurant me and my friends are supposed to meet.” I said.

 

“Oh ok.” He said.

 

“You what are you doing?” I asked.

 

“Just having lunch alone” He answered. I heard him sigh.

 

“Sorry I can’t accompany you.” I apologize.
 

“It’s fine. I just miss you” He stated. I softened. *he couldn’t be sweeter*

 

“I miss you too.” I said. I heard him giggle. I myself also giggled.

 

“Well have a safe drive and don’t flirt with your so called guy friend!” He warned.

 

“I will and I won’t flirt with Yi Jeong!” I said.

 

“Bye baby I love you so damn much.” He bid goodbye. I chuckled.

 

“Bye babe I love you so damn much too.” I bid my goodbye. I heard him chuckle and I hang up.

 

(End of Conversation)

 

I arrived at a Chinese restaurant. I went inside and ask the receptionist for Yi Jeong. She escorted me to a private room and I went inside. As I went inside I saw my friends looking at me happily with twinkle in their eyes.

 

“Hey guys” I greeted and smiled.

 

“Hey my best friend who is so in love” Miho greeted, my cheeks flush red.

 

“Hey Seul we miss you” Ah Young and Yi Jeong greeted together. I hug them one by one and sat next to Yi Jeong.

 

“What do you mean by “so in love” actually?” I asked Miho.

 

“Well you can see in the news. There are news about you and Jaejoong’s love dovey moments in Thailand, in the airport and earlier today.” He answered and showed his IPad which is on web news.

 

Couple News

 

(Imagine a photo of Eun Seul and Jaejoong in Thailand)

 

That’s the married couple Kim Jaejoong and Kim Eun Seul. They are having a great time in Thailand and touring the city of Bangkok. You can see in the photo the couple is very much showing a lot of PDA and very comfortable with each other. They went to Thailand for Jaejoong’s business trip and some time off the limelight. We are very happy to see the couple together and so in love!

 

Some fans commented “Such a very cute and wonderful couple”, “I wanna be in love and get married” and “I love that they are not afraid to show each other’s affection.”

 

I smiled to the news and my cheeks were red. I heard them chuckle and squeal in delight. I ignored them and scroll upwards.

 

Couple News

 

(Imagine a photo of Eun Seul and Jaejoong walking hand in hand in the airport.)

 

Kim Jaejoong and his wife Yoon Eun Seul or shall we say Kim Eun Seul is back from Thailand. You see the fashionable couple walking hand in hand at Incheon airport. Lot’s of fans seen them and is delighted to see the couple looking happy and very much in love. We hope the best for them.

 

Some commented “I saw them and they looked very happy and in love”, “Oooh, they’re both lucky to have each other.” And “I love how they show they’re affection and love for each other publicly.”

 

 

I smiled at the comments of our fans and are very much thankful today. I press the newest tab and saw the latest news about me and Jaejoong.

 

 

Couple News

 

(Imagine a photo of Jaejoong and Eun Seul kissing and hugging in the front of they’re house. It happened earlier this morning)

 

That’s the married couple Kim Jaejoong and Kim Eun Seul kissing passionately in front of they’re luxurious home earlier this morning. Eun Seul is bidding goodbye to her busy and hard working husband by giving him a passionate kiss on the lips and fixing his tie. It’s very rare for Korean celebrities to show this much PDA but we’re sure netizens won’t mind. This kind of couple will surely last. But when will we see them have kids? We’ll have to see in the future.

 

Some netizens commented “Damn they’re so in love. I’m so happy for them”, “Love is in the air” and “We hope to see them have a child soon.”

 

I flinched at the last comment about me and Jaejoong having a baby.

 

“I mean who wouldn’t find out right?” Miho commented. I smiled.

 

“Is this serious?” Ah Young asked. I nodded.

 

“Jinjjayo?” Yi Jeong asked.

 

“Yup pretty much” I answered.

 

“How did this happen?” They asked.

 

I told them the whole “Bangkok Confession” while having lunch together.

 

“So it’s really true?” Yi Jeong asked dazed. I nodded.

 

“Best friend I’m so happy for you!” Ah Young squealed and hug me.

 

“I’m also very much happy for you.” Miho said.

 

“So you all support my relationship with him?” I asked.

 

“Of course, as long as your happy.” Ah Young said.

 

“If he does anything to hurt you I’ll kill him.” Yi Jeong said. Overprotective Yi Jeong is on its way! Kekeke. Yup he loves Eun Seul so much to kill somebody. ^^

 

“Stop it, be positive for our friend and find some one to love too.” Miho said. Yi Jeong smiled sheepishly and rub the back of his neck.

 

“But we haven’t met your husband ever.” Yi Jeong said. I thought about it an it’s true.

 

“Don’t worry soon You’ll also meet his friends.” I said.

 

“Are they boys?” Ah Young asked.

 

“Yup” I answered.

 

“Are they hot? Single” Ah Young asked while Miho rolled his eyes.

 

“Yup” I answered excitedly.

 

“Desperate to have a man” Miho teased. Ah Young rolled her eyes. We all laughed and continued eating.

 

 

(Time Skip)

 

 

It’s already 5:45 PM and I’m driving home.

 

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

It’s already 5:30 when I decided to go home. My day today consist of mostly meetings and signature signing. I miss Seul so much. I don’t know why but I hate being away from her even an inch away from her.

 

I went towards my car and excitedly drove home.

 

 

EUN SEUL’S POV

 

I arrived at our house and park my car in front of the house. I went inside and saw the lights were off. It means Jaejoong is not home yet. I headed to the kitchen to put the cake that I bought in the fridge and for a glass of water.

 

I heard the door click and footsteps meaning Jaejoong is home. I went to the sink and washed my hands when I felt an arm around my waist.

 

“I miss you.” Jaejoong said leaning his head on my shoulder. I smiled and turn around.

 

“Miss you too.” I said and gave him a quick kiss which he gladly accepts.

 

After some time we decided to get ready to have dinner with the boys. Jaejoong said to dress casually and comfortably since it will just be him and the others with me and no one else.  Jaejoong wore a plain V-cut gray shirt, jeans, leather jacket, and sneakers with a dog tag and beanie.

 I changed into this:

D573607_d.jpg

 

I tied my hair in a lose bun and put on a plain black headband. I put on a bright red lipstick and bb cream.

“Ready?” Jaejoong asked appearing behind me while I examined my face in the vanity mirror.

 

“Yup” I said and turn to him giving him a smile.

 

“Aigoo my wife is just too cute.” Jae said while we walk out of our bedroom.

 

!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!