Chapter 48

Let Destiny Decide

AUTHOR'S POV

Later that day the couple went to some stores to buy baby clothes.  They went inside a Gucci store. Jaejoong can't help himself from pointing at stuffs that caught his eyes.

"Jae, we can't buy that, It's to big for a new born baby!" Eun Seul scolded his husband. Jae is pointing at a leather jacket that's nasically for a 5 years old kid. Eun Seul walked around and looks for warm and soft baby clothes.

Soon enough after looking around they picked out alot of good stuff. Here's what they bought!

256676_X3581_9000_001_web_full.jpg gucci baby wear-wholesale baby clothes

 gucci baby wear-baby wear  

 

gucci-baby-sneakers2

(I seriously think these baby clothes are utterly cute! That's why I put it in here)

Then they went to Dior. They looked at some super cute baby clothes and Jaejoong was examining every baby clothes he set an eye on incase there's some dangerous materials in them then he wouldn't buy it if it did have. All that's running in his mind was "Every stuff our baby has need to be safe!", that's what he really care about. He wanted everything the best for his baby boy if it meant spending a million dollars he would do it. He really was careful on buying stuffs for his son. 

They bought stuff in Dior so much than they could imagine since it has cute baby stuffs. Here's what they bought.

 

a2b92d37a7d3a01a_Dior_Baby_Clothes_A.jpg  baby-dior-kids-boys-blue-silver-344171-1

mn_2838.jpg   dior-kids-baby-boys-blue-check-351043-11

dior+baby+designer+boys+overalls.gif    34242.jpg

baby-dior-kids-white-snow-suit-343421-10 0_2701_large.jpg

They basically bought stuffs that they think was cute not like the basic baby clothes for new born since both Eun Seul's and Jaejoong's grandma bought tones of new-born baby clothes for them since they know best and they insisted in buying. They bought like all white sleeveless shirts, long-sleeve shirts, pajamas, booties for babies, beanies and bibs and so much more needed for new born babies. They're grandma also gave advice in the best place to buy baby stuffs like feeding bottles and more. They we're really thankful for the support and care they're receiving for close family and friends. They could never ask for more.

After the short shopping trip they headed home. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(TIME SKIP)

It was already 9:30 pm Eun Seul was already  soundly sleeping after drinking necessary vitamins for her while Jaejoong was sitting at the couch in they're room laptop in his lap. He's been researching about baby's. Specifically about how to take care of them. Like how to change diapers, how to bathe them, how to change they're clothes, what to feed them and many more. He also recently read like 3 baby books. He's been diligently doing his part in being a "dad-to-be".

JAEJOONG'S POV

"I still can't believe I'm going to be a dad since this very day. Seeing how Eun Seul's tummy was developing I really can't wait for our baby boy. I wish for him to be healthy once he comes out of this world. I promised to myself to be the best dad and husband ever! I would do everything for them. I'm really trying to learn everything to take care of babies for my baby." I was lost in my thoughts when I heard footsteps. I look back and saw Eun Seul in here pregnant gown walking towards me.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet, Jae?" My wife asked groggily as she sat down beside me. I chuckled and pulled her close to me.

"I'm researching something, babe." I answered. She leaned on my chest.

"What about?" Eun Seul asked.

"You know baby facts and how to take care of babies." I answered awkwardly. Eun Seul giggled.

"Your really excited to be a dad eh?" Eun Seul asked.  

"Heck Yes! I can't wait until you're baby pops out!" I said sarcastically. She giggled.

"Be patient! It's not like you can force it to grow quickly." Wifey said sarcastically. I chuckled at her words and leaned my ear to her baby bump.

"Baby you're mommy is scolding your daddy. Can you hear it?" I said talking to our unborn child. Eun Seul slightly knocked my head.

" Shut up! Baby don't listen to daddy he's been really stubborn these days but you're daddy is really caring." She whispered to her tummy. I laughed.

"See your mommy is insulting and praising your daffy at the same time." I whispered at her tummy.

"Let's not fight! Our baby isn't even born yet and we're giving him so much stress." Eun Seul said. I laughed so hard.

"Okay okay, let's just go sleep babe." I said and pulled her in our bed.

We layed down with Eun Seul resting her head on my shoulder and my arms wrapped around her.

"Jae??" I heard her mumble.

"Hmm?" I said.

"Thank you" She said. I grew confuse.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"For being there, for taking care of me and for everything you did for me." Eun Seul whispered to me. I smiled and hugged her tightly but carefully, I might squish our baby.

"No need babe. It's my responsibility as your husband and as the father of my child. Just don't worry about a thing and relax okay. I will do everything for you. Hmm? I love you" I said.

"Thanks, Love you too." She answered. I kissed her forehead and hummed to her as we both slept comfortably in each other arms.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is so epic because I keep updating crappy and unworthy chapters! I'm really sorry to disappoint you all!

But I promise to try harder.! ^^ Please forgive me...

Because of my crappy brain only few readers comments! I hate it! Please comment and tell me what you think!

Plus bad news: Sadly this fanfic is going to an end it probably wouldn't pass 55 chapters guys! Say our farewell to Eun Seul and Jaejoong!

But I have a new fic to introduce guys don't worry!

I'm really curious if any guy or male reads my fic?? I am pretty sure there's some guy in AFF! Comment if you're a guy please...!

I hope Enjoy reading! Comment and Subscribe Please!

If I get 10 or more comments I'll update! promise! If I don't then be patient if I'm getting lazy because I thought nobody is interested in my story :(! Just cheer me up by your comments come on!

Well anyways I still appreciate you reading this story of mine even if you don't comment still THANK YOU and Love you readers! Bye Gotta sleep now!