Chapter 37

Let Destiny Decide

 

EUN SEUL’S POV

 

It’s a cold winter in Seoul. New Year is finished and it’s just a normal day for me. I have a photo shoot today. Jaejoong is already at work. I got ready and wore this;

zipia5.jpg

 

I put on my Yves Saint Laurent dark framed glasses. My hair is down; I didn’t put any make-up on my face. I held my Lousi Vuitton Limited Edition Mirror Bag.

 

I hop in my silver Mercedes and drove to the set.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

I arrived at the photo shoot set for Nylon Korea. It’s a luxurious mansion in Seoul it looks like a palace. I went inside and saw the crew setting up the place

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

The photographer approached Eun Seul and led her to the make-up room, while having her make up and hair done, the photographer explains to her the theme and concept of the shoot.

 

After awhile Eun Seul is done getting ready. She’s wearing a Valentino bright red tube dress with a chiffon trail at the back, bright red satin Christian Loubitouns platform pumps and gold accessories. Her hair is in a soft up do and her make up is minimal with a bright red lipstick. Her nails are also painted bright red.

 

 It’s for the Valentine Issue so the concept is all red.

 

She stood in front of the camera. The backdrop is the elegant Victorian-style living room with luxurious decors and interiors. She posed elegantly and naturally in front of the camera. The photographer snapped tons of photos of her. The photographer enjoys her energy and humor towards the shoot.

 

For the next scene Eun Seul changed into a Versace bright red empire waist tube dress with chiffon material in the bodice, Jimmy Choo bright red strappy heels. Her hair is now down and curly. The location is in a tea party looking room complete with tables and tea cups and pastries. She sat down in one of the tables in the middle of the room. She played with the cupcakes putting it on her lips and nose while the photographer snaps photos. She dances around and play around the room. The staffs’ smiles at how funny and playful a married woman can be.

 

After a few more outfit and location changes the shoot is done.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

It’s now 8:30 in the evening Miho and Eun Seul is heading for dinner. Eun Seul changed into her outfit she wore earlier before the shoot.

 

Eun Seul parks her car in the parking lot of Pancake House, a western restaurant serving healthy meals. They got out of the car and went inside together. The restaurant isn’t that much crowded and the waiter escorted them to a table. They sat down and look at the menu.

 

“Why are you so persistent to eat here? There are restaurants nearby the shooting location? You don’t usually eat here often.” Miho asked Eun Seul. Eun Seul look up from the menu and just shrugged.

 

“I don’t know. I suddenly craved the food here.” Eun Seul answered and continued to look at the menu. Miho didn’t respond and continued searching through the menu.

 

“I want seafood salad with citrus dressing, tacos and iced tea.” Eun Seul said. The waiter took the order.

 

“I’ll just have pork Vienna, vegetable tacos and iced tea.” Miho said and put down the menu. The waiter left after he took the menu.

 

Eun Seul checked her Blackberry for any messages or calls while Miho just look around. Eun Seul checked her phone there’s 4 messages and 2 missed calls all from Jaejoong. He was just checking up on her but she couldn’t reply back or answer his call because she was working. She decided to call him. In a few rings Jaejoong picked up.

 

(Phone Conversation)

 

“Hello?” Jaejoong answered.

 

“Jae, it’s me.” Eun Seul said.

 

“Oh hey babe, why didn’t you reply to my texts nor answer my call?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Oh sorry, I had a photo shoot earlier and I wasn’t able to check my phone.” Eun Seul reasoned.

 

“Oh! You should’ve told me earlier you have a shoot.” Jaejoong answered.

 

“I’m sorry I forgot” Eun Seul said.

 

“Its fine, where are you?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“I’m having dinner with Miho, you?” Eun Seul said.

 

“Oh, I’m still in the office but I’ll be going home in a few.” Jaejoong answered.

 

“Ok drive safely. I’ll see you when I get home.” Eun Seul said.

 

“Yeah, bye, love you” Jaejoong said.

 

“Bye, love you too” Eun Seul said and ended the call.

 

(End of Conversation)

 

“Is that Jaejoong-shii?” Miho asked.

 

“Yup” Eun Seul answered while smiling.

 

“You sure are in love.” Miho .

 

“Yes, I am” Eun Seul beamed.

 

“Can I ask you a question?” Miho asked. Eun Seul looked at him confused.

 

“Sure, you can ask me anything.” Eun Seul said while sipping some ice cold water.

 

“Like I just want to know, do you want to be pregnant and have kids with Jaejoong-shii?” Miho asked. Eun Seul was taken back by the question, never did Miho nor Ah Young asked her that question. But she surely knows what to answer.

 

“Of course, I want to have kids with him and be pregnant.” Eun Seul answered. Miho smiled.

 

“But does Jaejoong want to have kids with you?” Miho asked. Eun Seul stopped checking her nails and stared at Miho.

 

“Honestly I don’t know.” She answered unsure. Miho grew curious.

 

“But what if you get pregnant now?” Miho asked. Eun Seul smiled.

 

“I’ll be happy and excited.” Eun Seul said smiling. Miho chuckled at her best friend.

 

“Just make sure I’ll be the godfather.” Miho said sternly. Eun Seul laughed.

 

“Sure” She answered.

 

Then the food came and they started eating.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

After having dinner Eun Seul headed home. She parked her car in front of they’re house and saw the lights were on so it means Jaejoong is home. She got out of her car and went inside.

 

She immediately headed to they’re bedroom and saw Jaejoong wearing white beater and Calvin Klein boxers. He was sitting on the bed with his laptop.

 

“Hey babe” She greeted him. He looked up and smiled. He gestured her to come towards him. She took of her flats and walk towards him.

 

Jaejoong pulled Eun Seul beside him. He wrapped his arms around her and she rested his head on his buffed arms.

 

“How was your shoot?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“It was fine, you? How was work?” Eun Seul said while drawing imaginary circles in Jaejoong chest.

 

“Same old stuffs that I do.” Jaejoong answered.

 

“Did you have you’re dinner yet?” Eun Seul asked.

 

“Yeah, I did” He answered. Eun Seul sat up.

 

“Jae do I look fat?” Eun Seul suddenly asked. Jaejoong stared at her and chuckled.

 

“No you’re not, why are you asking that ridiculous question?” Jaejoong said and pulled her back to his arms.

 

“Well Miho said, I look a little bit chubbier than before.” She explained. Jaejoong rubbed her arms.

 

“Well maybe you do but isn’t that normal for married women?” Jaejoong asked. Eun Seul shrugged her shoulders.

 

" I don't know maybe." Eun Seul answered while resting on her husband's chest.

 

"Anyways don't worry about it and just relax. "Jaejoong said and hugged his wife tighter. Eun Seul stood up. Jaejoong gave her a questioning look. Eun Seul smiled.

" I'll go wash up." She said and headed to the bathroom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After washing up. Eun Seul changed into this;

Fashion-Sleepwear-Sleepshirts-Nighties-2


 

She came out of the bathroom and saw Jaejoong on his laptop. He look over and smirked at her naughtily. 

"Ohh, y." Jaejoong said raising his eyebrows. Eun Seul just rolled her eyes and sat on bed

"Are trying to seduce me Mrs. Kim?" Jaejoong asked naughtily. Eun Seul laughed and shook her head.  Jaejoong shut off his laptop and made his way they're bed. He crawled  towards Eun Seul whose  checking something on her IPad. He sat next to her and rested his head at the crook of her neck. He started kissing her neck . Eun Seul ignored him and continued browsing through her future schedule on her IPad. Jaejong crawled his hands on her legs. Eun Seul stared at him rether annoyed. Jaejoong looks at him with an innocent expression.

"Wae, I'm just missing the feeling of touching my wife." He reasoned. Eun Seul giggled.

"Jae stop, I know where your leading to. Can we not do 'it' tonight I'm really tired from the shoot." Eun Seul reasoned patting his husband's head. Jaejoong pouted. Eun Seul kissed his pouting lips.

"I'll make it up to you some other time huh?" Eun Seul said and kissed him again. Jaejoong kept his head down still upset. Eun Seul cupped his face and lifted his head.

"We can't have tonight but you can hug me and kiss me as long as you want." Eun Seul said and smiled. Jaejoong's mood lifted and he smiled.

Eun Seul put her IPad down. They lie down Jaejoong hugging her while she rested her head on his chest.

"Babe, can't you just not work and be by my side all the time?" Jaejoong asked truthfully not wanting to seperate drom his wife for even a second. Eun Seul chuckled.

"You're saying I'll be like you're tail and goes with you everywhere?" Eun Seul asked. Jaejoong nodded and Eun Seul looked up to see his face.

"Yeah, you're my wife right so you should always be with me." Jaejoong reasoned. Eun Seul smiled.

"As much as I want too Jae. It's just that people might think I'm a crazy obsessive wife that never leaves her husband's side and guards him all the time." Eun Seul said sarcastically. Jaejoong chuckled.

"It's fine with me. I like you being obsessive with me since I'm obesess with you." Jaejoong said. 

"I never wanna be that kind of wife Jae. I want my husband to feel love not obesession." Eun Seul said. Jaejoong felt touch by her words. 

"thanks babe, love you too." Jaejoong said. Eun Seul smiles. Her smile faded when she remembered Miho's question *Does Jaejoong want to have kids with you?*.

"Jae can I ask you something?" She said unsure if she should ask the question or not. 

" Sure baby, you can ask me anything. I'll never keep secrets from you." Jaejoong said encouraging her.

"I'm just by chance curious. Do you like want us to have children? Dou ever want to have kids with me?' She asked. Jaejoong smiled at himself. He sat up and Eun Seul followed. He cupped her face and looks at her sincerely.

"What are you talking about babe of course I want to have kids with you. I want to have many kids with you and spend my forever with you. Why would you ask that ridicolous quetion?" Jaejoong said lovingly. Eun Seul smiled relieveed filled her face.

"I don't know maybe I'm just curious." Eun Seul reasoned. Jaejoong smiled and pulled her back down to sleep.

"Babe, relax, always remember I love you and I'm always here for you." Jaejoong said and gave her a long goodnight smooch. They settled with each other's arm and drifted to dreamland.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys ! now I'm really back. I'll try updating as much as I can. It's really late right now so I can't rant much.It's nice to be back writing.. Hehehe please continue to support me and my fics. I recently wrote a one shot it's called " Just One Day" of course it's about Jaejoong my bias. Please read it and comment. Here's the Link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/140597/just-one-day-jaejoong

 

Hehehe please Read Comment and Subscribe!!!!!!!!!!!! Annyeong!*bows* Maybe I'll update later...