Finale

Let Destiny Decide

 

AUTHOR'S POV

2 years later

 

It's been two years since baby Minhyuk was born. He was finally walking but still a little wobbly and he can mumble out few words like 'Omma' and 'Appa'. 

Today they are celebrating Jaejoong's birthday. They decided to just have a small and casual celebration so they just invited their family and close friends.

 

"It's Appa's birthday today." Eun Seul said as she helps Minhyuk change his clothes.

"Ap-pa?" Minhyuk repeated and started giggling.

"Yeah, it's Appa's birthday." Eun Seul smiled and lifted him of his bed.

"Come on, let's go see Appa." Eun Seul held Minhyuk's small hands and guided him to the master's bedroom which she shared with her hubby. 

As they walk in they saw Jaejoong fixing his shirt. He was wearing a casual outfit for today.

 

hkKjf.jpg

 

"Ap-pa" Minhyuk called out with his cute small voice. Jaejoong turn around and instantly smiled as he saw his wife and son.

"Hey there little guy." Jaejoong went up to him and lifted him up as soon as he finished fixing his clothes. He then went up to Eun Seul and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Looking handsome." Eun Seul said.

"Of course" Jaejoong winked. Eun Seul laughed.

"I'm going to change." Iseul said as she walked in to her closet.

"Hurry up babe, we don't wanna be late." Jaejoong said as he went downstairs with Minhyuk.

 


 

Eun Seul changed into a simple casual outfit.

 

 

 

XGx2c.png

 

 

 

She immediately went downstairs and saw Jaejoong with Minhyuk in his lap.

"Let's go." Jaejoong said as he stood up carrying Minhyuk.

"Let's go." Eun Seul said with a smile.

 


 

"Wow, Yeni the place looks beautiful." Eun Seul said as Yeni the event organizer guided them inside the venue of Jaejoong's birthday party. It was just a small and cozy place nothing fancy.

"Is everything in place?" Eun Seul checked.  Yes, she hired an event organizer for Jaejoong's special day  but she had to make sure everything is in place.

"Yes Mrs. Kim. I already checked every single detail from the flower and table arrangements to the food and all. I also made sure all of Mr. Kim's favorite foods are present." Yeni, the event organizer answered while looking at her notepad.

"Good, but about the cakes that we ordered?" Eun Seul asked.

"They arrived. As you have requested the 'extra cake' you wanted was kept hidden." Yeni answered.

"Thank you so much." Eun Seul said and smiled at Yeni thoughtfully.

"No problem. That's what I'm here for." Yeni said.

"Great, the guest are gonna arrived any minute now." Eun Seul said as she glanced at the time in her phone. She turned to her husband who was busy playing with Minhyuk.

"So do you like it?" Eun Seul asked as he swent beside her husband.

"Of course Babe! It's great." Jaejoong said and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Glad you did." Eun Seul said.

 


 

One by one guest arrived. Jaejoong's grandparents with Seohyun and her boyfriend Yonghwa, Eun Seul's grandparents and her Aunt In Na with Eun Hye and her new husband Jihoon. Ah Young and Yoochun was with their daughter Dayoung. Yunho, Changmin and Junsu were with their girlfriends. Miho was as usual alone. Some other close friends are also present.

"Man! It's been two years! Aren't you gonna have a sibling for Minhyuk? “Yunho teased and lightly patted Jaejoong's arms. They were having their own guy talk.

"I don't know about that but  for sure that will happen in the future." Jaejoong answered as he laughed.

"Look who's talking! By this time you should already marry BoA. I mean c'mon! It's been what almost 3 years." Junsu said.

"That also will happen in the future." Yunho said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Trust me man! Getting married and having a child will change you!" Yoochun said.

"I can tell man! I can tell!" Junsu said looking at Yoochun carrying baby Dayoung while feeding her with a feeding bottle.

"It's freaking exhausting but worthit.” Yoochun said.

"With all this, do you even have y time?" Junsu asked wiggling his eyebrows with a naughty look in his eyes.

"Rarely, like two times a week." Yoochun answered with no trace of embarrassment.

"Mwoh?! Like seriously?! You two daddy must be ually frustrated." Yunho said pointing at both Jaejoong and Yoochun.

"I didn't say we had y time two times a week." Jaejoong smirked as he put down an empty beer bottle in the table.

"Mwoh?! It means you have more y time than me!" Yoochun shockingly said.

"Of course! We do it any free time we have, as long as Minhyuk is not around us." Jaejoong proudly said crossing his arms and leaning on the chair.  

"Damn! You two are wild!" Junsu said. Jaejoong only smirked.

They continued their guy time happily laughing and talking.


 

Soon it was time for Jaejoong to blow his cake.

Everybody sang "Happy Birthday" as the cake was taken out with the candle light in. Eun Seul was carrying Minhyuk beside Jaejoong happily singing. Jaejoong was all smiles the whole time.

"Babe you have to make a wish first!" Eun Seul said. 

"First off all I want to thank everyone here today for making time to celebrate my special day with me. I'd also like to thank my wife who did all of this for me. I'd also like to thank her and my son Minhyuk making me the happiest husband and father in the world." Jaejoong turned to Eun Seul and gave her a peck on the lips.

"I wish for all of us to be happy and healthy for the coming years to come. I also wish the best in all of us." Jaejoong lastly said and blew his candles. Everyone clapped happily and some even wolf-whistled.

Suddenly Eun Seul came out holding a simple white miniature cake with a single candle on it. She went to Jaejoong and gave it to her. The guest's attention was in them.

"Babe what's this? Another cake?" Jaejoong asked.

"Read what written on it first." Eun Seul smiled and pointed at the letters written on the cake.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! I LOVE YOU” was written followed by bigger letter saying: "BY THE WAY! I'M PREGNANT!!!!"

"Pregnant!" Jaejoong almost dropped the cake. He placed it down the table.

"Really you're pregnant?!" Jaejoong shook her.

"Yes I am!" Eun Seul held onto his shoulders smiling.

"You're not kidding! Really?!" Jaejoong shook her again with his eyes three times bigger than the usual. All the guest happily clapped again and screamed in happiness.

"I'm not kidding! I'm pregnant! Minhyuk will have a younger sibling to play with!" Eun Seul said. Jaejoong was smilling from ear to ear as he happily hugged his wife.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He said as he peck Eun Seul's lips again and again.

"Whoooooo! I'm going to be a dad again!" Jaejoong screamed. Eun Seul laughed at his cuteness.


 

The celebration ended with happy cheers. Everyone greeted and congratulated them.

"Wah! I'm so tired." Eun Seul said as she carried Minhyuk inside their house. Jaejoong locked the door and immediately dashed to Eun Seul's side.

"Babe! Just go and wash up. I'll changed Minhyuk and tuck him to bed." Jaejoong said as he took Minhyuk from her.

"Okay." Eun Seul didn't even fought back and kissed Minhyuk in his forehead and headed to their bedroom. 

Jaejoong took Minhyuk to his rooma nd changed him to his sleeping clothes then tuck him to bed.

"Good night little guy. In a few months you'll have a younger sibling to play with." Jaejoong smiled to himself as he tucked Minhyuk to bed.

------------------------------------------

Eun Seul was already done washing up as Jaejoong went inside their room. He himself washed up and changed into his sleeping clothes. He got out of the bathroom and he saw Eun Seul sitting comfortably in their bed.

"Babe I thought you're tired. You should sleep." Jaejoong said as he climbed to their bed.

"I was waiting for you." Eun Seul said. Jaejoong smiled and pulled her to lay her head in his chest.

"Why?" Jaejoong asked as he gently Eun Seul's hair.

"I don't know. I just can't bring myself to sleep without you." Eun Seul sleepily answered.

"Babe?" Jaejoong said.

"Hmm?" Eun Seul yawned and scratched her eyes with the back of her hands.

"I just want to thank you for everything. For bringing me love and happiness that I thought doesn't exist. For being a grea wife to me and mother to Minhyuk. For being patient and understanding about my stubbornness. Thank you, thank you for loving me and being with me." Jaejoong said and kissed the crown of her head.

"There's really nothing you should thank about. You're my husband,

I love you. Minhyuk is our son." Eun Seul said. Jaejoong was still her head.

"I love you." Jaejoong whispered in her ear and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too" That was the last word Eun Seul spoke as she drifted off to sleep. Jaejoong smiled to himself and closed his eyes off to dreamland.

 

The End