Chapter 36

Let Destiny Decide

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

The couple arrived at a steak restaurant. They walk inside hand in hand. Many people notice and recognize them. They went to the table the guys had reserved and saw the 4 guys or I should say dorks happily talking. They went towards them and the guys give Jaejoong “man” hugs while they give Eun Seul a hug.

 

“How are you noona?” Changmin asked Eun Seul.

 

“I’m good, you?” Eun Seul said.

 

“Of course I’m fine. Never been better” Changmin said happily.

 

“How about you guys?” Eun Seul turned to the 3 other guys. They smiled.

 

“We’re good.” They all said in unison.

 

“I heard you guys help this guy here in some confession.” Eun Seul said pointing at Jaejoong who is sitting beside her. Jaejoong smiled and the others chuckled.

 

“Yeah, was it a success?” Yunho asked.

 

“Yup, it was great” Eun Seul said giving them two thumbs up.

 

“We wish the best of luck to you Seul. I hope you can bear and deal with this friend of ours.” Yoochun said pointing at Jaejoong. Jaejoong glared at him.

 

“Yah you punk!” Jaejoong said. He was about to hit him with his hand but Eun Seul stopped him.

 

“Okay boys let’s just have dinner and not be violent.” She declared while looking to Jaejoong. Jaejoong pouted while the others chuckled at how helpless he can be to Eun Seul.

 

The waiter came and took their order. Eun Seul ordered steak salad with citrus dressing. The 5 guys ordered the house favorite grilled steak with red wine sauce and roasted veggies.

 

When they’re order came they began eating. They guys chow down like mad men especially Changmin the food master. Jaejoong watch as Eun Seul ate her food elegantly.

 

“Watch out hyung. She might melt.” Junsu teased the love struck Jaejoong. Jaejoong ignored his comment and continued eating.

 

At times Jaejoong would feed Eun Seul some of his food and Eun Seul would feed him her food. They 4 single guys look at them with envy.

 

“I wish I have a girlfriend.” Changmin and Junsu both whined.

 

“They are so very much in love” Yunho said amused.

 

“I agree” Yoochun said examining the couple.

 

“Get yourself a girl and get married.” Jaejoong said to the love sick boys.

 

“Hyung the problem is there’s no one fit for the position.” Junsu said.

 

“If it’s a rich socialite or something you’re going to be poor because of they’re luxurious rich lifestyle. If it’s a young innocent girl we would be the one needed to take care of them. If it’s a poor girl our parent’s would despise us and take back everything we have.” Changmin said.

 

“Don’t worry Minnie you’ll find the right girl for you.” Eun Seul comforted Changmin who is beside her.

 

They continued eating and now it’s time for dessert. The guys ordered a strawberry cake. They began eating. Eun Seul excuse herself for the restroom while the guys eat dessert.

 

“Hyung you look crazy staring at Eun Seul like that. Its creeps me out” Junsu said.

 

“Try falling in love. It will creep you out too.” Jaejoong said. The 4 guys snickered.

 

“Hyung by the look of it. It looks like your getting laid every single night.” Yoochun said. Jaejoong’s cheeks grew red.

 

“Whoa. It’s true” Junsu squealed.

 

“Was it with noona or somebody else?” Changmin asked.

 

“Of course it’s Eun Seul.” Jaejoong depended.

 

“Is she good?” Yoochun asked. Jaejoong was taken back by his question.

 

“Whatever I do in bed is none of your businesses.” Jaejoong said and continued eating dessert.

 

Eun Seul came back from the rest room and sat down. She notices the weird aura between the guys.

 

“Did I miss anything?” Eun Seul asked.

 

“Ani” The 5 guys said together. She felt it kind of weird and shrug it off.

 

“Seul how was Thailand?” Yunho asked while drinking some champagne that they ordered.

 

“It’s great. I love the weather and the food.” Eun Seul answered while eating some dessert.

 

“I told you all that we should’ve came for one more day to explore the city and eat food.” Changmin whined.

 

“I did bring some souvenirs for you guys and some foods for Changmin.” Eun Seul tried to comfort Changmin.

 

“Yeah!” The 4 guys cheered excitedly.

 

“Noona saranghe!” Changmin said making a heart shape by his hands.

 

“Yah food monster!” Jaejoong glared. Jealousy can be seen through his eyes. Changmin stop doing hearts and continued eating. Eun Seul giggled at the 5 dorks. She thought * they are so ADORKABLE!*

 

So the whole night they spent it talking catching up with each other and laughing. They also talked about meeting Eun Seul’s friends and having a little party with them.   

 

======================+++++++=============================

 

Next Day...

 

Jaejoong woke up not finding Eun Seul beside him. He searched for her in the whole house and lastly went to the kitchen. He saw the table filled with breakfast and a note.

 

Hey Baby,

  Sorry babe I had to leave early. I have a shoot till late at night and I’m sorry I can’t be with you today. I may go home in the next morning so don’t wait for me and rest well, arrasso! I made breakfast for you though. See you. I love you. Take care be a good boy Sarangheyo ^^ <3<3<3<3

                                                                                                    Seul

 

 

She is so sweet. I smiled but then pouted since I won’t be seeing her today. But an idea clicked to me, I’ll just visit her tonight and we’ll drive home together. I smiled at myself and happily ate breakfast.

 

I showered and changed into a suit with vest inside. I went to my car and drove to work. While driving my phone rang. It Seul!

 

(Phone Conversation)

 

“Annyeong! Did you eat the breakfast I cooked for you?” Eun Seul asked Jaejoong.

 

“Yup, It’s good” Jaejoong said and smiled like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“Glad to hear” She said.

 

“Are you on break?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Yup” She said.

 

“What shoot are you doing?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“It’s for a cosmetic’s brand’s perfume” She answered.

 

“Oh ok see you then. I love you.” Jaejoong said.

 

“I love you too” Eun Seul said then hung up.

 

(End of Conversation)

 

I felt suddenly energized and ready for the day just by hearing her voice. I arrived at the company and I gave my key to the chauffeur to park in the company’s basement parking lot.
 

 

EUN SEUL’S POV

 

I am now at the set of my commercial for a cosmetic’s brand’s perfume. Miho was here to do my make-up and hair. He curled my hair in thick luscious curls and tied it is an up do and my make up is in tone with dark red lipstick. I changed into a tight short dress, shoes with black bow accent and gold earrings.

 

We began shooting with my co-star Lee Min Ho. He’s a nice guy really. He is considerate and polite. We’ve met each other in some parties so we became a little bit close. We also had mutual friends.

 

We’re at a huge ballroom and there are a lot of extras and people in the set. So the story is he saw me in the party and he kept looking at my every move. Then he walked closer to me only to smell my ‘so called perfume’. He got intoxicated by it and followed me everywhere. At the end of the party he is till following me and I saw him and smiled.

 

“You’re perfume smells nice” Min Ho will say this line.

 

“Kamsa” I said and left giving him a killer smile.

 

Then that’s it. But as you see the commercial is just a little short it took a lot of time to film just one scene to another. We moved from here to there but I felt more sorry to the crew since they are the ones lifting up and all when we’re just sitting there being offered by foods and other things but we still get paid more.

 

I smiled at every staff I pass by or who looks at me and bowed.

 

“Don’t work too hard.” I said as I passed by some staffs and bowed.

 

“Kamsamihda” They said and bowed.

 

After filming 2 scenes then the director called for 15 minutes break. I went inside the dressing room and saw Miho sitting on the couch smoking. I sat beside him and shooed the smoke coming from the cigarettes. He put it out.

 

“That Lee Min Ho is handsome and nice. Park Min Young and he are a perfect match just like you and Jaejoong- shii.” Miho teased. I ignored him. Then one of the staff called me and walk towards me.

 

“Eun Seul-shii there is someone asking for you outside.” The staff said. I was surprised. I turned to Miho and he too looked clueless. The staff left and Miho and I went outside to see who the person is asking for me.

 

“Who would ask for me?” I asked my self while looking for Miho. Miho shrugged his shoulders.

 

I went to the door of the studios and saw a delivery man looking guy. Me and Miho came to him.

 

“Kim Eun Seul- shii?” The guy asked. I flinched at him calling me ‘Kim’ Eun Seul.

 

“Deh?” I asked.

 

“There is a delivery here of foods. The person who ordered said it’s from Kim Jaejoong your husband. He also asked me to give you this.” The man said and handed him a bouquet of mixed flowers in different colors.

 

“Oh okay” I said.

 

One by one the man carried out a ton of trays of food for lunch. Jaejoong was the one responsible for this.  The foods are now placed in a table together with the utensils. The staffs and crew decided to have lunch first before continuing our shoot.

 

We got our food and I sat in the table filled with staffs and crew next to Miho and Min Ho.

 

“Eun Seul-shii thanks for lunch and send our regards to your husband.” The director said. I bowed.

 

“You’re welcome and yes I would gladly send him you’re regards.” Eun Seul said and continued eating.

 

After lunch I came back to the dressing room for retouch. Miho retouch my hair and make-up while the stylist unnie check my outfit.

 

“Eun Seul ah you’re husband is really sweet and caring. Even buying all of us lunch and giving you flowers. I’m so jealous. I wish my husband is like that.” Stylist unnie said. I laughed.

 

“He’s just like that always exaggerating things.” I said and we both giggled. Then a crew called for the shoot to start.

 

(Time Skip)

 

It’s now around 6:30 on the evening and we’re still shooting.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

It’s now 6:30 in the evening and I’m heading to the shooting place for Seul’s CF. I wore a simple black T-shirt, black and yellow stripped hoddie, dark snug- fit jeans, Nike trainers and a black beanie.

 

I stopped at a restaurant and bought her dinner. It’s fishcake with tartar sauce and spinach salad. I also bought one for her best friend who I found out was there when I called her later this afternoon.

 

After a 30 minutes drive I arrived at the shooting location and went inside. Some staffs and crews noticed me and bowed and greeted me. I asked one where is Eun Seul’s dressing room and she pointed at one of the door.

 

I knocked at the door and pop my head in. I saw Eun Seul with a shock expression. I went inside and greeted the people there. I went up to her and hug her. I couldn’t kiss her since she has make- up on. I heard some squeals and stuffs from staffs and crews but ignored it.

 

“What are you doing here?” She asked as we sat together at one of the black leather couch.

 

“I wanted to see you work and bring you dinner.” I said and shook the paper bag I was holding.

 

“Oh good thing I haven’t had dinner yet.” She said and smiled.

 

“I brought one for your best friend.” I said.

 

“Oh, I forgot to introduce you. He is Shin Miho my hairstylist/make-up artist and most of all one of my best friends.” She said pointing at the rather gay-looking guy sitting in the couch next to ours.

 

“Annyeonghasseyo” I greeted. He smiled.

 

“Annyeonghasseyo Jaejoong-shii” Miho greeted.

 

After a brief introduction Eun Seul and Miho started to eat. Miho is quite not bad he said he is gay but not interested in guys. He is actually funny and we became a little close in just a short amount of time.

 

Seul was having her make up retouched and her hair too while I was sitting in one of the couches.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

While Eun Seul was retouching her hair and make up one of the stylist came up to her and handed her a pair of Jimmy Choo hot pink platform heels with a bow and silver details. She smiled and examined the pair of expensive footwear.

 

“Beautiful.” She said and smiled. Miho rolled her eyes.

 

“Now she’s going home with that shoes stylist-shii she wouldn’t even take it off after that shoot.” Miho said. Eun Seul slapped his arm playfully and laughed the stylist joined in.

 

“It’s all yours you can take it as a gift.” The stylist said. Eun Seul bowed.

 

“Kamsamihda” Eun Seul said.

 

Soon the shoot started again. Jaejoong watched his wife work and how she acts with the camera. They would laugh sometimes when Eun Seul and Min Ho would burst in laughter because they couldn’t help it.

 

(Time Skip)

 

The shoot ended at around 2:30 in the morning. Everybody started packing up and Eun Seul bid goodbyes to her co star Lee Minho. Every staff she passed by she would say ‘thank you’ or ‘good job’.

 

“Kamsamihda! Good job everyone.” Eun Seul said and bowed to the staffs she passed by and smiled.

 

She went inside and saw Miho packing up his make-up kit and other stuffs.

 

EUN SEUL’S POV

 

“You’re hubby passed out on the couch.” He said. I look over the couch and saw Jaejoong sleeping with a pout on his face. I decided not to wake him up since I still need to change. I changed into a black and white over-sized graphic tee, wet-looking leggings and UGG boots

 

 

After changing I went towards sleeping Jaejoong and shook him. Miho bid goodbye to me and left.

 

“Jae, let’s go home. I’m done” I said as I shook him. He stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes. He sat up groggily.

 

“You done?” He asked. I nodded and smiled.

 

“Let’s go.” I said and held my hand to him. He gladly took it. I carried my Louis Vuitton monogram bag.

 

We went outside and bid goodbye to the staffs and crew.

 

We got into his car and I decided to drive since Jaejoong is sleepy. I put the key into the ignition and drifted of to our home.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i'm back..healthy again! Thank you all for caring ...

 

i miss every body.............Please read "I'm Marrying You?!" it's Jaefic my fave ever!

 

See ya!

 

Please READ, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE