Chapter 47

Let Destiny Decide

AUTHOR'S POV

The next morning Jaejoong and Eun Seul is going to meet up to an interior designer to decorate  their baby boy's nursery. They got ready at around 10:30. Jaejoong wore this:

joop-leather-Julien-Sabaud-for-JOOP-Autu

While Eun Seul wore this:

kim-kardashian-290.jpg

(I'm really sorry if I put too much picture in  my story. I just want you and the other readers to picture they're outfit .^^)

They arrived at a famous steakhouse restaurant in Apgujeong. Jaejoong searched for a familiar person inside the restaurant. Eun Seul was texting her sister Eun Hye, updating her about her pregnancy and stuffs. Jaejoong saw a familiar middle-aged woman waving at him. He waved back and pulled Eun Seul with him. They headed to the table where the woman was sitting.

"Annyeong, Noona" Jaejoong said to the smiling pretty woman sitting in front of him. Eun Seul smiled and bowed at the woman.

"Annyeong Jaejoong, I suppose this is your wife?" The woman said. Jaejoong smiled and sat down after helping Eun Seul sit down.

"Yeah she is, isn't she pretty?" Jaejoong said, bragging his wife's beauty. Eun Seul slapped him slightly in the arms.

"Yeah she is, Oh by the way I'm Choi Kahi. Nice too finallymeet you Eun Seul ." Kahi said smiling. Eun Seul smiled and bowed.

"Nice too meet you too." Eun Seul said happily. 

Choi Kahi was one of the best and famous interior designer in Asia, she was featured in international magazines and has been known for her beautiful home designs and talent. She was a close family friend of the Kim's for a long time. She treated Jaejoong and Seohyun as her own siblings.

The conversation about the baby's nursery started after they ordered food.

"So what do you want your nursery to look like?" Kahi asked while drinking some wine.

"I want it to be bright and airy." Eun Seul said. Jaejoong just watch them talk since he knows his wife is smart and has great taste.

"Oh okay, and what do you want the color concept to be? colorful? any specific colors?" Kahi asked while listing everything Eun Seul says.

"As much as possible I want everything to be all white and baby blue.  I want the nursery to be relaxing." Eun Seul said. Kahi nodded and listed everything.

"Noona as much as possible. I want all the furnitures, cushion, carpets, toys and stuff your going to put in the room to be chemical-free and eco friendly. I want every single thing to be safe for our baby." Jaejoong butted in. Kahi smiled.

"Sure, anything for you both." Kahi said.

The conversation went on and on about the furniture and stuffs to put in the nursery, Kahi and Eun Seul grew more closer. 

After the lunch meeting the couple went to buy baby clothes.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey Lovelies! I know It's a crappy update! I'm really sorry. But I promise it will be better in the future, 

I have not been updating in a while I know that's because of two reasons.

1. I  was really frustrated and confuse on which fic I will update since you know I have other fics.

2. I've been reading this fic called "The Bookworm and The Gangster" starring Infinite's Myungsoo. Check it out it's awesome!

SO YEAH! That's pretty much it.! For now!

Do enjey reading and please subscribe and please comment down below and tell me what you think.

I have this question:

WHAT DO YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT MY STORY? I REALLY WANNA KNOW IF IT'S BAD? HORRIBLE? GOOD? FINE OR IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT? IT'S WEIRD? PLEASE DO COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY FIC!