Chapter 34

Let Destiny Decide

 

EUN SEUL’S POV

 

After 2 ½ hours we arrived at Incheon Airport. We went to claim our luggage and went outside to find a driver that is gonna take us to our house.

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

It’s afternoon when we arrived home. We are surely a little bit jetlag from the flight.  As soon as Jaejoong and I arrived at our home we just let our luggage fall on the floor and went straight to bed to rest.

 

 We are now laying on our bed Jaejoong’s arm wrap around me. I can feel him snoozing beside me. We didn’t even bother changing our clothes and just went straight to bed. I suddenly heard my phone rang in the nightstand.

 

I carefully removed Jaejoong’s arm around me and sat up. I reached for the phone. As I answered it Jaejoong moved towards me and rested his head on my lap. I his hair with my hands. Then I answered my phone.

 

(Phone Conversation)

 

“Yoboseyo?” I answered

 

“Annyeong, Seul it’s me Yi Jeong” He greeted me happily

 

“Oh, annyeong” I greeted back.

 

“So did you arrive safely?” He asked.

 

“Yup we’re home now resting.” I answered

 

“Oh are you with Jaejoong?” He asked.

 

“Yup I am.” I answered.

 

“Am I interrupting something?” He asked.

 

“Ani, we’re just relaxing.” I said.

 

“Oh ok, well I just called to ask you about your flight and your trip.” Yi Jeong stated.

 

“Oh the flight is fine and the trip was awesome. I had a great rest and experienced. I also met up with Khun there.” I answered.

 

“Oh that’s great. Glad you had fun. Why is Khun there?” He asked.

 

“For vacation and some time with his family, you know he is normally busy even in his breaks.” I answered.’

 

“Yeah, well glad you two could catch up. You two are both really busy these past months.” He stated.

 

“I know. Should meet up to catch p with each other?” I offered.

 

“Sure, I’ll invite Miho and Ah Young too.” He said in excitement.

 

“Sure, but when?” I ask.

 

“What about tomorrow for lunch?” He asked.

 

“Sure free tomorrow.” I said.

 

“Okay then its set. Well I have to go now, have a good rest.” He said.

 

“Okay, see you bye.” I said then I hung up.

 

(End of Conversation)

 

I put my phone back in the nightstand and continued Jaejoong’s hair.

 

“Who was that?” Jaejoong asked all of the sudden his eyes still close.

 

“It’s my friend Yi Jeong.” I asnwered

 

“The one in the news with you before (back in Chapter 9)” He asked.

 

“Yeah” I answered.

 

“Tell me about him.” He said.

 

“Well he’s my classmate in middle school along with my 2 best friend Miho and Ah Young. He’s my best friend. He’s the heir of “So Corporation” and he is a famous potter. Plus he had a crush on me.” I answered. He shot his head up and sat own.

 

“Crush?” He asked eyes filled with curiosity and eyebrows furrowed.

 

“Yup, he had a crush on me in middle school” I answered.

 

“So now he’s only your friend?” He asked. Suddenly something clicked in me. He seems like he’s jealous or something. Time to play kekeke...

 

“I don’t know maybe he still has a crush on me.” I teased. He pouted.

 

“Your not meeting with him are you?” He asked. I smirked.

 

“I will tomorrow.” I stated. He pouted even more.

 

“Wae?” He whined.

 

“We will just catch up with each other and have lunch.” I answered truthfully this time.

 

“That’s all?” He asked.

 

“I don’t know, maybe I’ll visit his house.” I teased.

 

“Yah babe, don’t do that” He whined even more.

 

“Wae?” I asked

 

“Just don’t. It’s not descent for a married woman to go to some guy’s house or even meet up with him.” He said.

 

“Wae jealous?” I asked.

 

“Yes I am jealous and I have the right since I’m your husband and you’re my wife.” He said in a serious tone. I laughed at his bluntness and his straightforward personality. He pouted.

 

“Babo I’m not saying I’m going alone. I will be with Miho and Ah Young.” I laughed.

 

“Babe, don’t make me worried like that.” He whined. I giggled and peck his pouting lips.

 

“Don’t be jealous okay. You’re the most important man in my life.” I said to him while I nuzzle his nose. He smiled and hugged me.

 

“And you’re the most important woman in my life” He said as he buried his face with my hair.

 

Then we lay on our bed and slept till late afternoon.

AUTHOR’S POV

 

The couple woke up around late afternoon and decided to visit Eun Seul’s grandparent’s home. They already called them and informed their visit for dinner and are preparing to leave. Jaejoong wore this:

 

c31bn.jpg

 

 

Eun Seul wore this:

prodImage.ms?productCode=313537102&width steve-madden-aligra-boot.jpg

 

 

 

Her blonde hair is curled up nicely. Her face has minimal make up on.

 

After getting ready they rode their car and headed to Yoon Mansion.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for commenting! thank you for all the supporters....

Gladly my friendship prblem has been solved and we're good now!

Please, Subscribe, Read, Comment!