Chapter 8

Wedding bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't kill me people... I might do only one chapter after this one.

I'll see how it goes, but the end is soon anyway.

Just saying~

Here is the new chapt, tell me what you think :D

*o0*°*0o*

 

“Joongie?”

 

Startled, Jaejoong jolted. His vision was still blurred and he felt like flying. He didn't know how many kisses followed the first one, who initiated it or how long they had been eagerly locking lips. He couldn't remember anything beside this sweet feeling and how hot his body felt right now.

 

Two feet away from, Changmin was standing weirdly, slightly panting. If the glimmer in his eyes was any hint, he seemed as lost as he was himself.

 

Still lost in his bubble, he mechanically touched his mouth and smiled. His eyes never moved away from Changmin and soon enough, he saw a smirk appear on his face. They were drowned toward each other in a way they never did until now. As if the mere contact between them had arisen some kind of new connection between them. A new passion, new desire.

 

If it wasn't for Hyewon's voice calling him, they would probably be kissing again by now. Hard.

 

He could hear her getting closer. They couldn't... With much difficulty, Jaejoong avoid Changmin's gaze and straightened his back. He started to clean randomly his clothes and tried to show off his best innocent expression to face his friend.

 

“Are you hidding from me?” Hyewon asked playfully as she reached the place they were.

 

Jaejoong chuckled and smiled happily. Visibly, Yunho really did wonders. When he left Jaejoong and Changmin, he went to talk with his wife for quite a while and it had been enough to give her back her confidence. The bride was beautiful and shining, standing in her dress in front of her best friend with her arms on her hips.

 

“Hurry up. Do you remember there's a wedding going on?” she joked. “Mine.”

“I was just... talking, with Changmin.” Jaejoong explained weirdly and frowned when he heard Changmin suppress a laugher right beside them.

 

Hyewon's smile grew. Amusement and teasing seemed to be fighting to take over her face before she decided to nod.

 

“Huh... I see,” she said, as serious as she could, but failing to be. “Anyway, it's better if it's with the best-men.”

 

Jaejoong tried his best to not react to the implied meaning of his friend's reaction. Well, of course, she knew. First the Jung family and now Hyewon. How come everybody seemed to see right through them. Were they so obvious? That was seriously not fair. It wasn't like they were making out or acting as if they would jump on each other...

 

He glanced at Changmin as the look he received gave him shivers. Right. They probably did look like they would.

 

Biting his lips, he let out a little sigh and he heard Hyewon chuckle as she came closer.

 

“Later, Joongie.” she whispered jokingly. “I really need by bridesmaid, now.”

 

Jaejoong started to pout unwillingly and she crossed her arms on her chest.

 

“That was the point of all this fuss to begin with... you should thank me for the occasion and come to do your duty.”

 

Jaejoong hadn't been expected such reply. In fact, he barely even noticed the way he acted. Of course, this was for Hyewon and he never thought about anything else... okay, nothing beside maybe a bit more time with Changmin right now. But true, he couldn't. There was a wedding going on. His hormones could wait a little longer after all. The tension those last few days had been high enough and he managed to control it well, no reason to not be able to do the same again. No change.

 

“But we kissed.” he reminded himself.

 

He quickly shrugged his thoughts about going for it again and forgetting the whole wedding and decided to stop being egoistic (no matter, if he was convinced Changmin wanted it just as much).

 

“Never thought about anything else,” he answered with disdain, scoffing at his friend for her innuendo.

 

It was true. Despite his attitude, he loved Hyewon very much and never truly thought about doing anything that would bother this special day. He wasn't so mean or heartless. He just couldn't refrain completely his own reaction with Changmin, even if he wasn't really sure to know why.

 

“You're seriously way too obvious for your own sake.” Hyewon said teasingly and received another pout before she added “You're not the only one thought.”

 

Automatically, Jaejoong turned to observe Changmin with a grin. Shaking her head, Hyewon turned toward him too.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter