Chapter 7

Wedding bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there~~

Here is another chapter made for Jaemintee, because she desperately needs JaeMin and I hope this chapter can meet her standards and fulfil her need. It might be weird, but I kinda like it XD I tried at least~ 

I wish I could update more – when I say that, it's not only a matter of time, there's plenty of reasons – but well I don't and I’m sorry for making you wait so much.

I think there's around 3 more chapters going. 

*o0*°*0o*

 

 Yunho's laugh rang to Jaejoong's ears. According to the groom's attitude, he wasn't dreaming. Did Changmin really said that? What was it for? He couldn't mean this way, could he? When the meaning printed to his mind, he felt his cheeks burn and take a beautiful pinkish shade.

 

“Changmin” he gasped, eyes wide open.

 

Hearing his name pronounced in such surprised tone, Changmin glanced at Jaejoong and smirked. The older man looked shocked. Really. If he had seen an alien stepping inside the room, his face would have probably been similar, he thought amused.

 

Changmin liked to be honest and tell his desires quite frankly. It was sometimes a bit too much for the people not used to it, but at least, it helped avoid any misunderstanding, Changmin reasoned. All his relatives were used to this behaviour already and being his long time friend, Yunho was too. Despite Jaejoong's reaction and the clearly aggressive possessiveness toward him, his friend didn't seem to be bothered at all, nor particularly surprised.

 

But if Yunho didn't seem to mind, it wasn't Jaejoong's case. He stayed a long time contemplating Changmin as he started to chitchat with the groom about things he didn't manage to focus on. Finally, when the silence took place again in the room, it was Yunho's voice which brought him back on earth.

 

“So... Jaejoong... is it?” Yunho called, asking for confirmation about the name.

 

Even if they never met before, Yunho was not stupid and he guessed quite easily who the man was. Being the caring husband he was, he had spent a lot of time to know her wife's relatives and had seen many pictures of him and Hyewon already. Even if he couldn't explain why Changmin was the one introducing them, - from all the people at his wedding, he was the last one he imagined for this – he didn't have to be genius to assume it was his wife's best friend.

 

“Oh... yes, Kim Jaejoong, Hyewon's friend.” Jaejoong introduced himself politely. “Nice to meet you. Finally.” He smiled when he finally managed to take a grip on himself.

 

Yunho answered his smile and nodded.

 

“Fit the description.” he noted. “Nice to meet you too. So bad we didn't meet before,” he replied.

“True, it would have saved me up so much trouble,” Jaejoong sighed without thinking.

 

When he realised his words, Jaejoong apologized awkwardly and blushed as he felt Changmin's heavy gaze on him. In front of him, even if he didn't really understand Jaejoong's allusion, Yunho chuckled. Really, Hyewon's friend was as funny and clumsy as she described him. He found it touching in a way.

 

“I don't get it, but you and Changmin's faces are too fun,” he said.

 

Hearing his name, Changmin averted his eyes toward his friend and scoffed.

 

“And I understand better why you and Hyewon are friends. You're quite alike,” Yunho added fondly at the thought of his wife.

 

When the silence took place again in the room, Jaejoong looked down at his feet. He tried his best to avoid Changmin's eyes while a visibly very-entertained Yunho was looking alternatively at both of them.

 

“Well,” Yunho started again. “Did you come to admire my greatness and see if I am suitable for Hyewon?” he asked amused by the older man's behaviour.

“Errr kinda... ?” Jaejoong answered, to play along Yunho's joke, clearly made to light up the atmosphere. “Just checking who I give her to. I still have time to take her back,” he teased.

 

Far from being offended, it made Yunho take a liking in the man. He wouldn't be able to explain why, but he felt like he knew him already and could without being afraid. Maybe because he had heard a lot about him through his wife or maybe because it was just the feeling the other gave away. No matter the reason, he was at ease with him, knowing they could easily get along and he was very grateful for that. It would have been hell to be in bad terms with Hyewon's closest friend.

 

“Do I meet your standards?” Yunho interrogated with a bright smile, visibly very confident of himself.

 

His lips stretched a bit more at the sound of his friend scoffing once again, never too far from Jaejoong. As he barely started to get along with Jaejoong, he also felt like Changmin was getting closer – physically close – to Jaejoong as well. The reaction didn't fail to make him laugh inside.

 

“Yes.” Jaejoong answered sincerely, a little hint of awe audible in his voice.

 

Righ away, they could hear Yunho laugh out loud and Changmin clung his tongue against his palate, sounding quite bothered. He clearly was, Yunho couldn't doubt about it. Even more amused by the situation, he dared to send him a teasing glance. By the way of answer, he received a glare, telling him to back off. Of course, it was stupid and they both knew it, but Yunho also knew his friend enough to tell it wasn't a considered act.

 

At least, he could tell now that Changmin wasn't simply kidding. A bit of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter