oi2

Flowers for Kyungsoo

 


 

Progress Report Oct. 22

I did a very dumb thing yesterday. I was on my way home from the big bilding. I went on the bus like I always do and I was also listening to the lady on the iPod. I send hyung a message and then I got realy tired. Then a man came and sat next to me. I didn’t really mind when he asked if he could borow my phone to call his wife. I hope everything was alright because he was in such a rush that he left without giving my phone back! When I got out of the bus, I remembered that I didn’t have my phone. Then I got really scared. I thought, “Yixing hyung will hate me!” because he always says that the phone was expensive and that I should take good care of it. So I stayed at the bus stop by our house for a bit because I was scared to go home. I guess I stayed there for a while becase hyung came to see if I was home yet. I got really worried about forgeting my phone. I told hyung right away what happened. First, he was really scared too and asked if the guy took my wallet. I thought that was weird, why would he want my wallet? I said, “No,” and then hyung asked if I was ok. I was but I was also sorry that I forgot my phone. When we were walking back to the flower shop, hyung said that I need to be careful because bad people can “take advantage of me.” I didn’t understand what that meant so he explained to me. It means when someone has a good chance of getting something that they want and a lot of the time, another person can be effected badly. I don’t want to be taken advantage of so I promised him not to talk to strangers and give them my things. He said we’ll go buy a new phone in the weekend.

So today was normal. I visited Dubu after finishing up Ms. Luna’s classes. Dr. Kim Jongin said that I don’t need to race with Dubu anymore but I still wanted to see how he’s doing. Dubu is kinda like me. He does tests to and he’s really smart. Very soon, I’ll be even smarter than him. At lunch, I had some spaghetti and meatballs. Dr. Kim Jongin decided to come down to have lunch with me and Ms. Luna again. I learned that he doesnt like tomatoes that much so he gave me all of the big chunks to eat. 

 


A/N: hello to the new readers~ (where have you come from O_O) #HAPPY BAOZI DAY 

Don't forget to upvote/sub/comment!

 

(032514)