oio

Flowers for Kyungsoo

 

 


 

Progress Report Oct. 20

Ms. Luna told me that I’ve been using my punctuations worng and that they aren’t used to make righting look prettyer. She said its okay Kyungsoo-shi.  You learn from your mistakes. It shows that you have progressed. I guess thats a good thing. Ms. Luna taught me about punctuations again now I kinda get it. You put the comma to pause and the exclamation mark when you’re exicited! We use a question mark when you’re asking a question and then I even momorised all the words where you put the apostrophe (‘). Everyone said that I got better at spelling and I think so too. We learned about multiplying today for math and I red a whole book, all by myself in ten minites! But it was a children book. Dr. Kim Jongin said I’ve been learning fast and that tomorrow I’ll be racing with Dubu again and that he believes that I can finally beat him. Its been a while since we’ve raced since he wants me to focis more on studying. Also I’m not mad at Dr. Kim Jongin anymore. He said sorry for being mean yesterday and yelling at me. He even bought me a nice lunch today and I liked it a lot. I tried really hard to make him laugh and guess what? He laughed! I was talking a lot and I was trying to tell him what I learned with Ms. Luna and I started spitting food every where! Dr. Kim Jongin said that I looked funny. I laughed too. I must’ve looked really silly. 

 


 

A/N: Hello^^ I would just like to start off this author's note by saying PLEASE DO NOT IMMEDIATELY ASSUME THAT THIS STORY WILL END SAD SIMPLY BECAUSE IT'S BASED OFF OF A SAD STORY. Sorry for yelling I just had to ^^; There will be some angst eventually (but that's WAY later on in the story) and there will be wave after wave of feels and you will hate me cause I'm a jerk and I like to cry cause I'm a sad prick. This will be my last time saying this, I have yet to decide the fate of this story.

Please sub/upvote/comment~! Have a wonderful day^^

*explodes in rainbows and glitter*

 

(030714)

 

P.S. ERRR MERRR GERRDD BAP IS COMING TO CHICAGO AND I WANT TO CRY ACTUALLY I DID. SOMEONE FAN GUL WITH MEH.