Accidental

You Bring Out the Best in Me

Jongin woke to the sound of Kyungsoo in the shower and the sun coming through the window. Jongin groaned and reluctantly got out of bed when he noticed it was ten minutes until breakfast started. Kyungsoo liked to be in the dining hall early so he could finish quickly and be on to class. 

 
Jongin had started to notice in the few weeks they were together that he had been, as the trio liked to call it "tamed." His thought process only revolved around Kyungsoo. Would Kyungsoo approve? Should he walk Kyungsoo to class? Should he wake up early and surprise Kyungsoo? In other words, Kyungsoo had become an important part of him. He had accidentally fell in love.
 
 Kyungsoo returned with towel around his shoulders and hair still dripping wet. He smiled at the younger and went over to the boy lost on thought. When Kyungsoo placed a kiss on his cheek, his boyfriend was startled, proving that he was indeed in deep thought and had not noticed the elder. 
 
Jongin smiled and placed a chaste kiss on Kyungsoo's lips, which tasted like his spearmint toothpaste. He gave the elder a slight squeeze and headed to the bathroom to get ready. Kyungsoo was preparing for the day when a loud knock came to his dorm door. Kyungsoo opened it to find Baekhyun holding a letter.
 
"Hey, this is for Jongin," said Baekhyun as he handed over the envelope. Kyungsoo replied he would give it to him when he got out and promised to be down in five minutes. Baekhyun simply nodded and went away. 
 
Not even a minute after the elder shut the door, Jongin emerged from the bathroom. 
 
"Who was that?"
 
"Baekhyun. He said this is for you," said Kyungsoo as he handed over the envelope. Jongin frowned at the delivery and opened it. It was as he had expect. Jongin went and sat on his bed reading the letter silently and sullenly.
 
Kyungsoo noticed the grey cloud in the corner. His boyfriend was visibly upset and it was a hurtful scene.
 
"What's wrong? Why do you look upset," questioned the elder.
 
"My mother wants me home. She said I am better now so I can leave. She is sending Tim to retrieve me Sunday," said Jongin sullenly, his eyes never leaving the letter in his hands. Kyungsoo say beside his boyfriend on the bed. He lightly put his hand on Jongin's knee.
 
"You can't leave...I just...we started...you can't just leave when we made so many plans and you said you would be staying until the end of the semester! What about us," demanded Kyungsoo with tears streaking down his face and shaky hands. Jongin had seen Kyungsoo upset and mad but this was different. It was completely heartbreaking. He quickly put down the letter and took his boyfriend's face in his hands. He quickly wiped away the tears that trailed down the elder's beautiful face.
 
"I will not leave you. I will send a letter back saying I am going to finish at the year. I will not leave you. Because I think I have accidentally fell in love," soothed Jongin as he continued to calm Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo smiled and took his boyfriend's hands in his.  
 
"Thank you. And I think I accidentally fell in love you, too."
 
The duo eventually left the dorm, being ten minutes late to breakfast. The trio was gathered at the usual table. However, they were all whispering to each other. Something was obviously up.
 
"Hey guys. What's with the secret whispers," asked Jongin as he sat down next to his boyfriend. 
 
"Nothing," replied Baekhyun.
 
"Yeah right, like it is nothing. We heard Jongin is leaving," said Chanyeol. Jongin looked at the trio in shock. 
 
"How do you guys know," asked Kyungsoo. 
 
"The Wu Brothers are spreading a rumor that Jongin is leaving because he wants to continue his life as a playboy," replied Luhan. The couple quickly let out a huge breath.
 
"I am leaving but not for that reason. Actually, it is the opposite. My mother saw my grades and noticed that I am not causing trouble. Therefore, I am being shipped back to the evil witch. However, I am going to tell her not to. I don't want to leave yet. I have almost a month left. It is dumb to come get me now," assured Jongin. The trio nodded, satisfied with his answer. The group are breakfast and went to class, enduring long hours of work and many looks of sadness. 
A/N: I am extremely sorry for the super late update! I am also sorry that this may really be awful! But please do comment and give it love because I am trying to get back into the writing of this story. Thank you so much!