Shocker

You Bring Out the Best in Me
Jongin sat through his last class, the only class he shared with the Wu Gang. The group had been given him death glares since he told them no. However, it was totally worth it. Kyungsoo was his world and he was going to do all he could to keep him forever. 
 
Luhan also had this class with Jongin. The duo always sat together but never talked. Luhan was always in his own world so all attempts at conversation were futile. Jongin was ok with that. Having company was better than loneliness.
 
Jongin had sent the letter to his mother after lunch. She would get it in two days. He was suppose to leave in three. That meant he only three days left with Kyungsoo. Jongin groaned at the thought and laid his head down. Just as his head hit the desk, a paper ball came and hit him on the back of the head. Jongin looked back noticed Kris smirking at him.
 
Jongin picked up the paper ball and opened it. His eyes just squinted at it. Kris had drawn them having wild and wrote "if you come back, you will get a nice reward ;)." Jongin was beyond shocked and disgusted. He had done dumb things but this was just nasty. He quickly scribbled his reply. The bell rang and he got up to deliver the message. Kris smirked when Jongin approached him.
 
"Coming back pretty boy? Kyungsoo really not good in bed," asked Kris, making all of Kris's friends laugh except Yixing and Sehun. 
 
"No. More like a screw you," said Jongin as he threw the paper ball back at Kris. Jongin stormed out of class. Luhan had waited for him outside of class since the duo usually met up with Kyungsoo to walk to the dorms.
 
"I have to go but tell Kyungsoo I said hello," said Luhan. Jongin nodded and watched as Luhan began scurrying to the other side of the school.  
 
Kyungsoo has painting class on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. He would be another 30 minutes until he could meet up with Jongin. As usual, Jongin headed to the quad to wait for his boyfriend.
 
As he was daydreaming lost in his own world, a shadow came over him. Jongin looked up to see Yixing. This really puzzled the young Korean boy. 
 
"I am not here to be a jerk like my brother and the rest. I was wondering if we could talk later. Just us," asked Yixing quickly. The Chinese male looked rather frantic. 
 
"Uh, sure. Where and when?"
 
"In the dance studio. After dinner. Be quick," said Yixing before he scurried off in the other direction. Soon Kyungsoo came to a very confused Jongin.
 
"What is with the face? I haven't seen you that confused since Chanyeol told that horrible joke about the monkeys," joked Kyungsoo lightheartedly.
 
"Yixing wants me to meet him in the dance studio after dinner. He wants to talk about something," said Jongin as he got up and began escorting his boyfriend to their dorm. 
 
"Why? What about," questioned the elder.
 
"He did not say. Anyways, I sent the letter to my mother today," announced Jongin.
 
"Really? Good. Can we go to the lake tomorrow? I want to show you something."
 
"Of course. Can we watch movies tonight, though? Today was rough."
 
"Why," asked Kyungsoo, panic and worry lace into his voice. 
 
"Kris thought it would be funny to throw a picture of him and I having at me. Really classic. How is that guy even popular when he is such a lousy person," asked Jongin in frustration. 
 
"Hey, it is ok," assured Kyungsoo as he laced his fingers with his boyfriend's.
 
"As long as you are by my side, it will always be ok."
 
The duo smiled at each other and arrived at their dorm. Just as they were about to go in, however, Baekhyun and Chanyeol showed up a little more than fretful. 
 
"Have you guys seen Luhan? We can't find him anywhere," asked Baekhyun.
 
"No, I haven't seen him since class ended. Did you, Kyungsoo?"
 
"No. Did you guys check the dance studio," asked Kyungsoo.
 
"Yes. We also checked the dining hall, the classrooms, his dorm, and just everywhere! We can't find him at all," said Chanyeol.
 
"Did he go to the lake," asked Jongin. Remembering Luhan heading towards the exit closest to the road to the lake, this seemed like a good suggestion.
 
"We haven't checked there. Can you guys go while we stay here to look for him some more," asked Baekhyun. 
 
"Of course. Come on, Jongin."
 
The couple ran quickly down the steps and out the door. They started the long walk to lake, holding hands and walking briskly.
 
"I hope he is ok. This is very abnormal for him. He normally stays in his dorm or the dance studio," said Kyungsoo. Jongin nodded and gave his boyfriend's hand a slight squeeze.
 
"He is ok. He is a big boy. You are adorable when you are caring and sweet," cooed Jongin. Yes, he did coo, something odd for his nature. Then again, Kyungsoo made him do a lot of things he had never done before. 
 
"If we don't find him, I bet Chanyeol will hang up "Lost Deer" signs around school," joked Jongin, trying to help cheer up his loving boyfriend. He was rewarded with a slight chuckle and a small smile.
 
"He would do that. Wait, what is that," asked Kyungsoo as they approached the lake. Lights were placed around the lake along with a blanket. On the blanket were two figures. The couple creeped towards the duo slowly until they came into view. Kyungsoo gasped when he saw who it was and what they were doing. 
 
"Well, we found him," whispered Jongin with a sigh.
 
"And Yixing."
 
"And them kissing like wild dogs."
 
"Great," whispered the duo together, heavy sarcasm prominently present.