Talk

You Bring Out the Best in Me

Jongin could not believe what he was seeing. One of his friends was kissing the enemy! Luhan was kissing Yixing! 

 
"What should we do," asked Kyungsoo in a hushed voice. Jongin shrugged as his reply.
 
"Should we leave and wait for him at the entrance? Confront him before the others," suggested Kyungsoo. Jongin nodded and beckoned his boyfriend to follow him. Together, they walked to the entrance of the school.
 
"How did this happen? I honestly thought Luhan hated that kid. He always talked about how Yixing was annoying and just a little punk. What happened," questioned Kyungsoo. Jongin just nodded. What happened in deed...
 
"Hey, did you guys find him," called Chanyeol as the duo approached the gate, Baekhyun close behind him. Well, there goes the plan to wait for them.
 
"No. Let's just go to dinner. He will show up eventually," said Kyungsoo, walking towards the dining hall. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Jongin followed the Korean to dining hall.
 
Shortly after the meal began, Luhan slipped into his seat. All eyes were on him. Jongin looked over at the Wu Gang table noticed Yixing slipped into his seat as well, looking slightly flustered. 
 
"Where have you been? We were looking all over for you! Kyungsoo and Jongin even walked all the way to the lake to find you," scolded Baekhyun. Luhan quickly looked at Kyungsoo and Jongin.
 
"You went to the lake," asked Luhan.
 
"Yeah, but we didn't see you there. It was a nice walk," covered Jongin. Kyungsoo nodded but have a look to Luhan that meant they would be talking later. 
 
"Sorry to scare you guys. I just went on a walk. I was stessed," lied Luhan. Everyone nodded and started eating again. Jongin paid close attention to the Wu Gang table. Towards the end of the meal, he noticed Yixing slip away and head towards the exit.
 
"Hey, I got to go. I will see everyone later. Oh, Luhan, can you stop by our room later? I need you to help me with the assignment in Mr.Kim's class," said Jongin. Luhan only nodded. Jongin have Kyungsoo a peck and left to meet Yixing. 
 
Jongin walked quickly to the dance studio. When he entered, Yixing was practicing a few moves. He, indeed, was very talented. Yixing's body moved like water, just like Jongin's. It was obvious he had been dancing for a long time. 
 
"Staring is doing nothing but making you look weird," announced Yixing, finishing his move. He stood up straight and walked to Jongin.
 
"I am glad you came. I can't really talk to you when the others are present. Kris really hates you," chuckled Yixing.
 
"Why do you call him Kris and not brother," asked Jongin.
 
"He is the farthest thing from a brother. I hate him. I only hang around him to try to keep in less trouble. My reputation is not like my brother's, even though some say differently. Anyways, you must be wondering why I asked to meet me here. Right?"
 
"I was shocked when you asked to meet. What do you need?"
 
"I need you to ruin my brother. Someone needs to teach that boy a lesson. And you need a reason to stay, is that not right?"
 
"How did you know that?"
 
"The same way Kris knows Kyungsoo paints. He observes and has people who tell him things."
 
"Why does he care so much about Kyungsoo?"
 
"Kyungsoo is special to him."
 
"Because he is the only one to say no?"
 
"Exactly. Well, what do you say? Want to help me save my brother," asked Yixing in a hopeful tone. Jongin thought about it for a minute. If he messed with Kris, his mother would make him stay because he wasn't better. On the other hand, he would be risking being disown. He would stay with Kyungsoo, though. Kyungsoo was more important than any money his parents have him. 
 
"Ok. I will do it. But how?"
 
"Excellent. And leave that to me," said Yixing with a large smile on his face. What has Jongin got himself into.
 
A/N: Ok, I made an error when I typed out the last chapter. I forgot Sehun was Jongin's best friend at home. So I paired Luhan up with Yixing. I am sooo sorry for this! I hope it still loved!