Beginning

You Bring Out the Best in Me

Jongin walked back to his dorm, thinking about what Yixing had told him. He had not confronted the boy about his situation with Luhan. However, if Luhan had done what he asked, he should be waiting for him in his dorm room with Kyungsoo. As expected, Luhan was talking with Kyungsoo when he got back.

"Thanks for coming. Now, let's cut to the chase. Why were you with Yixing at the lake," asked Jongin as he sat on his bed across from Kyungsoo and Luhan.

"Well, I am sort of dating him," admitted Luhan his porcelain cheeks turning red. This shocked the pair.

"Since when? You were complaining about how awful he was last week," said Kyungsoo, his eyes slightly larger than normal.

"Since around the beginning of the school year. We were in the dance studio together, working on some parts of the dance. He just kissed me suddenly, and we ended up together. I only said that crap so you would not suspect us. We were going to keep it a secret. So when you said you saw us, I was really scared Please do not say anything to anyone, including the others. They do not need to know about this," admitted Luhan with a sigh.

"Ok, that's fine. He is a nice kid," said Jongin with a smile. His boyfriend looked at him in shock.

"You approve?" yelled Kyungsoo, in complete shock of his boyfriend. 

"Yes. You should too.

"Fine. But I am watching that weasel," said Kyungsoo as he gave in to his boyfriend. Jongin only nodded and led Luhan to the door. Luhan left a flabbergasted Kyungsoo and a tired Jongin.

"What did Yixing want to talk about," questioned the elder, watching the young Korean get ready for the night.

"He wants me to ruin Kris."

"How?"

"By luring him to his downfall."

"How?"

"That is for Yixing to decide," said Jongin as he crawled into his bed after he turned off the lights. Kyungsoo laid in his bed for awhile, tossing and turning. Eventually, he gave up and looke over at his boyfriend's frame on the other bed.

"Can I sleep with you tonight," asked a nervous Kyungsoo.

"Of course, my love," said Jongin as he moved over for his boyfriend. The elder crawled into his boyfriend's small bed and cuddled with him. Jongin wrapped his tan arms tightly around the Korean man.

"Can you promise me something," asked Kyungsoo in a hushed voice.

"Maybe," whispered Jongin.

"Do not do anything you regret. No even for me."

"What do you mean?"

"As in, I know what will happen if you do something bad. You cannot give up your future for me," whispered Kyungsoo, his eyes closed and breathing in the scent of his boyfriend. Jongin looked down at the man inside his arms. He took the other's face in his hands and brushed his cheek with his thumb.

"You are my future. I love you," whispered Jongin. Kyungsoo then opened his eyes to see the man he loved smiling down at him. He leaned up and captured Jongin's lips with his. It was a sweet kiss, with lots of love and passion but not demanding. Shockingly, Jongin was the first one to pull away out of breath. Kyungsoo always made him breathless.

"You, Do Kyungsoo, are perfect," said Jongin with a smiled as he regained his breath. 

"And you, Kim Jongin, are the most amazing man I could ever love."

That night, the couple fell asleep in each others arms, protected by the other from the outside world.


Jongin woke up to the blaring beeping of the alarm clock. Jongin groaned and wrapped his arms tighter around the warmth beside him, knowing he would be getting up any second.

"Jongin, let me up. I have to get ready. You do too," said Kyungsoo as he tried to crawl out of his boyfriend's bed. Jongin groaned but released the elder. Kyungsoo huffed and got ready for his shower. Arms wrapped around him as he was on his way to the bathroom to get ready.

"It would be quicker if I joined you," whispered Jongin into his boyfriend's ear. Kyungsoo shivered and got out of the young Korean's grasp.

"No. Now, get ready," said Kyungsoo as he left for the bathroom. Jongin sighed but did as the elder instructed. By the time Kyungsoo came out, Jongin had his and Kyungsoo's bags ready for class. Just as Jongin was about to head to the shower, a knock came to the door. Kyungsoo opened it to find Bakehyun, with another letter.

"It is for Jongin. Good luck," said Baekhyun as he handed over the letter and headed off back to his desk in the main building. Jongin was in the bathroom so Kyungsoo thought it would be ok to open. Kyungsoo opened the letter and read what Jongin's mother's reply was. Jongin came back to find his boyfriend on his bed with a letter in hand.

"Who is it from," asked Jongin as he sat next to the elder, laying his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Your mother."

"Well, what did she say," asked Jongin as he began to read over Kyungsoo's shoulder. His eyes stopped on the words he dreaded most.

"She is making you leave. Jongin, tomorrow is Friday," said Kyungsoo, his eyes starting to tear up. Jongin noticed and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. 

"I am so sorry, Kyungsoo. But remember? I just have to do as Yixing wants me to, and I can stay. It will be alright. Don't be upset, my love," assured Jongin. Kyungsoo nodded and wiped the tears that had started to fall. Jongin gave his boyfriend a small kiss and helped him up.

"Let's go. The trio must be waiting for us," said Jongin as he led the elder to the dining hall. Just as the duo entered, Yixing motioned for Jongin to follow him upstairs and to the dance studio. 

"Hey, I will be there in a second. I have to talk to Yixing," said Jongin as he walked away from Kyungsoo. 

Jongin followed Yixing to the dance studio upstairs. As usual, no one was there.

"I have a plan for you," said Yixing as Jongin walked in, cutting straight to the chase.

"Ok, what do I do," asked Jongin.

"You are going to either get caught having with him or fight him. Take a pick," said Yixing with a smile.

"You have got to be kidding me. I can't sleep with him!"

"Looks like you are fighting then."

"Fine. When?"

"How about right now? Don't you leave tomorrow morning? Now is the best time since everyone is gathered."

Jongin sighed heavily and nodded.

"Ok, fine. Let's go. But first, let's talk. You are dating Luhan right," asked Jongin. Yixing's eyes widened, almost making his noramlly drooping eyes look average.

"How did you know?"

"We saw you guys by the lake making out like a bunch of wild dogs."

"Oh. Why did you not say anything yesterday?"

"We wanted to talk to Luhan first. Kyungsoo and I won't say anything. Just be more careful. And do not think about hurting him," warned Jongin. Yixing nodded and followed Jongin out of the dance studio.

"And so it begins."

 

A/N: I hope this is well liked! Again, sorry for the confusion from before! Everything should be fixed! I want to thank all of you for reading, subscribing, and/or commenting. I love it all so much and it keeps me writing. I will hopefully finish this story soon! I will write so one-shots after this while working on a new story. Anyways, thank you!