part 4.

Underneath the same sky, above the same ground.

Taecyeon is half drunk, half drunk. He cannot not breath properly because his mom pours half of a bottle of cologne on his suit to cover up the smell of liquor. His nostrols are intoxicated by the strong smell of his favorite cologne. It is 8am, and his mon forces him to get up because they need to go somewhere, that is what Mrs. Ok has said.

Taecyeon stands as still as a statue, then start shuffling back and forth, questioning himself why he is shuffling.

"Honey, would you like to sit?" Mrs. Ok has to ask because the people around start to wonder about Taecyeon's sanity.

"No, I am okay" still shuffling.

"Honey, would you like some coffee?"

"No."

"Why are you walking back and forth?"

"Uh.. Who?"

"Who else?" 

"Oppa" a woman's voice.

Taecyeon turns around. In front of him is the most beautiful girl, the innocent girl who he grows up with. She grows up to be such a fine young lady. Krystal hugs Taecyeon around his neck, and give him a kiss on the cheek. She can hardly believe her eyes; the young, tall, muscular, and handsome man standing in front of her eyes is her long time crush. Even though they have not seen each other for such a long time, her affection toward him has never changed and it will always stay the same. 

"How have you been?" she asks innocently.

"Great!"

"Hi aunty, so long no see. I miss you so much." She hugs her.

"I miss you too, you grew up so quickly" Mr. Ok slowly spins Krystal around.

"Is my mom here?"

"No, she could not make it, we're here to pick you up. Give Taecyeon your luggage and let you. You must be tired."

Krystal shyly hands her luggage to Taecyeon. Her skin brushes against Taecyoen's hand. The touch sends an electric shock throughout his body. 

"Let go." 

+Night time at Nickhun's house+

Nickhun fixes himself some mini-sausages for dinner. Earlier, he has went to the store and has bought the puppy some food. The puppy would not survive by just drinking milk. He serves the puppy a bowl of milk and a bowl of proteins shape like bones.

"Would you like to try some of my sausages?" The puppy is too concentrate on eating, it does not even bother to hear what Nickhun has said. 

"I guess not…. I should close the window. It's getting cold outside." He walks to the window, and before closing  it, he notices the big round moon shines brightly down to earth. He used to love the moon especially during the full moon. He used to watch it all the time with Siwon, but today the full moon was just the full moon. Today reminded him of last year, that miserable night when he spent the whole night with a birthday cake in his hands, and sang the happy birthday song to the empty chair across from him. 

+flash back+

He held the birthday cake and said "make a wish, Siwon." The only thing he got in respond were his tears dripping down from his eyes, thumping against the wood table. 

+End+

Ding, Dong….

The door bell rings, and distracts his thought. 

"Coming…" 

He opens the door.

"Mom."

"Hey, sweeti… I brought your favorite food."

 

"Here try this." Mrs. Horvejkul picks up a piece of pork with her chopsticks and places it to Nickhun's plate.

"Thanks mom."

"I didn't know you have a puppy."

"Oh, I never intend to have one, but I just did. It just came to me, but it will be gone… ." His voice brokes. The dog's future situation is similar to his own past situation.

"Let it" he says to himself, trying to not show his pain to his mom.

No matter how hard he tries to cover up the pain, Mrs. Horvejkul can still see them. They're written all over his angelic, pure face. It has been more than a year now and Nickhun still misses him like crazy because Siwon is his first lover, whom he has planned to marry. Mr. Horvejkul is afraid Nickhun might be lonely tonight that's why she comes to keep him accompany. 

+Morning/ Nickhun on the phone with Victoria+

Nickhun in the kitchen filling up his cup with water.

"I don't think I want that job. It's too far away."

"I did do some researches and the Green company is a well-known company. They also pay well too, but it just too far."

"I will look up other jobs around this area."

"Yes, but thanks!"

Hangs up.

"Why not take the job?" Mrs. Ok come behind Nickhun.

"Mom, you're awake!"

"I have been awake since 6 am."

"Ohm."

"Why not take the job?"

"Green company is one of the biggest companies in Korea."

"It too far away."

Mrs. Horvejkul thinks for a minute.

"Why don't you go visit it and see if the driving far worth the working environment."

"It's okay I will look for another job."

"Go see it first. Okay?" 

He nods because he has no choice. He admits that he is a picky person who always has the hardest time when it comes to choose the best job. He needs to replenish his energy and fends for himself.