Part 2.

Underneath the same sky, above the same ground.

Nickhun comes back to his apartment to pack up his stuff. He needs to get out of this apartment before his love memories and his imagination create by emotional and obsession, hunt him to deathThis place reminds him too much about Siwon and their past. Time does not help him move on with life, therefore, he needs to help himself. Nickhun takes out their old photo albums under the bed. One by one he throws them into a metal container and burns them. 

"Goodbye Siwon. Hope we will get to meet each other again, not in this life, but maybe the next." 

Nickhun slides down their couple rings and throws them into the container. 

+Flash back to Nickhun's birthday+

"Baby, there's a place that I really want to go. Can we go there for my birthday?" 

Nickhun is massaging Siwon's back on their bed. 

"What place?" Siwon closed his eyes. Because he was a house contractor, he suffered from back pain a lot. But thanked to Nickhun, everyday when he got home, he received free massage therapy. 

"Can we just go to a place nearby since I have work?"

"No, you been gone so much lately. We only meet two times per month for half a year now. I want us to spend a romantic day together."

+

They spread a thin white sheet on the grasses under a tree, and took out the different kind of foods inside a square golden bamboo basket.

"I will be back" Siwon said and left.

Nickhun pretended not to care, but in the back of his mind he knew that Siwon had planned something. After five minutes Siwon came back with a cake with two candles number 2, 5, lighted. They sang the happy birthday song, then Nickhun blew out the candles. 

"Make a wish." 

Nickhun closed his eyes.

+

"Put this on, " Siwon handed Nickhun a life jacket. He put it on wondering why there was only one.

They got on a small boat and Siwon paddled them into the middle of the lake.

"What're you doing?" Nickhun asked when Siwon took off his ring and set it on top of one of Nickhun's laps.

"I am afraid I might lose it."

Nickhun smiled. 

He took off his leather coat.

"Ready?"

"What?" Nickhun asked.

Siwon hugged Nickhun tightly and kissed him. He pushed himself off the boat and splashed into the water. 

Nickhun smiled to himself, and thought how silly his baby could be.

Siwon had gone under the water for two minutes.

"Baby?….. Baby?… Where are you?" No answers.

"Siwon….?"

Siwon popped out on the other side of the boat, and laughed.

"Hahaha. You're so gullible baby."

"You're scaring me."

"I was just kidding with you" Siwon teased.

"It's not funny, if you want to die then go ahead" without realization.

"Don't be mad, baby give me a kiss and help me out of the water."

Nickhun gave Siwon a quick kiss, and put out his hands to help Siwon. Siwon grabbed his hand but let go, and went under the water again.

"I am not falling for you this time." Nickhun did not do anything because Siwon's actions annoyed him instead.

If he is playing like that then I am playing too. 

He paddled himself away.

After five minutes Siwon did not come out. Nickhun started to get scared. His heart sank to the bottom of the lake as he cried out for Siwon.

"Siwon? Come out this is not funny anymore. Come Out" he screamed. 

No sign of Siwon anywhere. No bubbles on the surface of the water.

He dived into the water to look for Siwon but found nothing. He called out for Siwon but no sign of him anywhere. After fifteen minutes passed, he gave up and called 911. The police came, but they couldn't find him or his body anywhere. Nickhun sat on the grass near the lake, and cried his heart out as one of the polices held him back. 

+End+

Nickhun burnt everything that belong to Siwon, plus everything that would remind him of his past relationship. 

The only thing Nickhun decides to keep is Siwon's leather coat. He wrapes it nicely, and places it into a small square box then tapes the box. He takes out his phone and deletes Siwon's number. He also removes every photo of them. "Goodbye!"

+At the new house/ Nickhun's point of view+

"Is this the new place?" I asks mother.

My mom is touring me around the house, showing me where all the stuff are. The place isn't that big, but it's really lovely and lively. The house is on top of a little grassy hill, and in front of it is a small lake. There's a sign on the lake about fishing, I need to go check on it. This place has mostly trees with not a lot of houses. This place feels lonely, but the atmosphere is refresh. The air here smells different than in the big city. My new room is bigger than my old one. Mom buys me a king size bed with red bed sheets, I love it, it's my favorite color. Because I just move in, mom has stuffed the refrigerator with juices and frozen foods. She says she has re-decorated the house so it would fit my taste and she has done a great job. On the wall in the living room, she posts two big posters with two quotes saying:

"Time is like a snowflake, it disappears while we're trying to decide what to do with it." 

"Don't be afraid to take steps, this is reality, mistakes happpen, forget them and smile."

I love both of the quotes, and the posters themselves, they both match the color of the wall which is light blue. In addition, mom buys two brand new furry sofas, they are also red. There are two big shelves in the corner of the dinning room, but they are empty; mom said I am free to put whatever I want there. I love everything about this place. This place is so lively; this is my chance to re-start fresh again. Before the tour around the house end, her phone rings, and she left. She says they're her clients. After she left, I go to the porch on the backyard for some fresh air. The grass is green with two apple trees, and they're blooming since this is the middle of March. I close my eyes, then take a deep breath in and hold it. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. I try to empty my mind or in other words, meditate, in a standing position. Victoria tells me to do this and to repeat it two times a day. But I think meditation is not for me. Every-time I close my eyes, I keep on thinking about what I will be thinking about. I try again, and I end up revisiting the past which it's something I try to avoid thinking about as much as possible. I get distracted by a barking sound. Is it a puppy? I open my eyes, and saw a white puppy wandering around the apple trees.

It has been soaked in muds, and it looks lost. The puppy walks toward me and jumps up on my porch. One of its eyes is covered in thick muds.

"What're you doing here?"

"Ruff, Ruff."

I pick it up. "Hi there little one, where is your owner and would you like to take a bath?"

"Ruff, Ruff."

I look around, but see no one so I take the puppy inside and give it a bath. My first chore. I fill the bath tube with warm water, and squeez in some shower shampoo. The minutes I put it into the bath, it starts to swims around with its short legs barely moving. Bubbles stick to its furs. I scrub its furs with my hands and rins it with fresh water. Once the puppy is cleaned, it's so cute. I wrap a towel around it, and carry it to the living room. The puppy snuggles under my arms, and lies its head on my elbow. The puppy closes his eyes after five minutes; I put it on the sofa and go clean myself. 

+Dinner time/ Ok's family+

They all sit around a round table full of different dishes. 

How's the fort…..tune..telling..teller?" Mr. Ok, forget the word.

"It fortune telling" Mrs. Ok fills in the gap and eyes her son. She digs up a spoonful of chicken soup, shoves it into , and chews on it in pains. Mr. Ok clears his throat and asks "son, what did the fortune teller tell you?" 

"Great things!" he lies.

"Great..?" Ms. Ok interjectes.

Taecyeon lowers his head, picks up his spoon and eats. 

"He's still too young honey, give him some times."

"Young? Have you ever wonder how old he is? Because were are too busy with making money, you totally forgot about your very own son. Both of you were just perfect for each other, like son like father. Do you want your son to marry at age 70s and have kids at age 80s. I don't think I want to look at my grandchildren down from hell. Or even better, have him stay as MR. SINGLE for the rest of his life." Ms. Ok is petulant, she puts her spoon on the side of her plate and strides across the dinning room and up the stairs into her room. Mr. Ok keep quite as well as Taecyeon.

"Enjoy dinner and I will go talk to your mother" with that he walks away.