Part 3.

Underneath the same sky, above the same ground.

"Honey, calm down. He might get physically older, but on the inside, he is still in the process of maturing. Give him some times."

"Don't touch me" Mrs. Ok replies in an angry voice.

Sobs, sobs, sobs.

"Honey, please."

"I said don't touch me."

"What do you want us to do, force him to marry someone? Please try to understand."

"I totally understand, but do you know how old he is? 25 and he has never have a girlfriend before. Do you think that is normal?"

 

Taecyeon is standing outside of their bedroom door, eavesdropping their conversation. There goes another arguments about him. In fact his mother might be right, he has been on this Earth for 25 years and he has never been in love. He is loved by all those around him, but he has never been emotionally loved by a woman. And yes, it is considered abnormal, but he can't help it. Not that he is picky, but it just seems like all of those women that his mom has him goes on blind date with are not his style. They are all pretty, cute and nice, but somehow they are not able to take his breaths away. It's true his age, his maturity, his wealth, etc. are all ready, but it's him who are not ready. He has everything he could ever possibly think of but the missing part is within himself, which it cannot be digged out by having a lover to seduce him. 

Taecyeon can not listen to his parent arguing any more. He grabs his car key in the kitchen table and left. 

+Nickhun/ dinner time+

He pours some milk to a small bowl, and places it on the floor by the table for the puppy. The puppy excitedly the milks with its small pink tongue while wiggling its tail side to side. 

"Enjoy!"

Nickhun serves himself some pancakes with honey and a cup of milk. He enjoys his supper as he watches the puppy. He has been stuffing big chunk of pancakes into his mouth with a fork, like there is no tomorrow.

"Shall I give you a name? Mmm… let see, Milky? Since you like milk?

The puppy pays no attention to him.

 "No that is too bad. White? But you're not that white. Oh, I know Little Angel?" Nickhun says enthusiastically. The puppy looks up at Nickhun with its round sparkling eyes, and makes little premature howling sounds under its breath.

"Yea, you're right. I hate them all too" He knowledges his horrible name picking skill.

"Will think of other better names for you, okay?" he adds and continues eating.

♪Again and again and again and again ♪

"Hello?"

"Good evening Victoria."

"What job?"

"Where?"

"Oh."

"Yea, I will look into it. Thanks!"

"Have a great night. Bye!" 

"I will be back, enjoy your milk."

He goes to his room and comes back with his laptop. 

"Let see.."

"Oh, it's not that far from here, it's just an hour drive. AN HOUR DRIVE."

"I will have to look for other jobs."

+Back to Taecyeon's house+

Mrs. Ok just done taking a hot shower to release her stresses cause by her son. The moment she opens the bathroom's door, the hot steams rush out and spread all around the room, like clouds in the morning. What a great bath. She coveres herself with a towel and layers her skins with coconut lotions. Because of her diet, she still has a nice figure with smooth skins. She is considered young for her age. 

Ring, Ring, Ring…

"Hello?"

"Hi, Mrs. Hyori I has been doing alright. Really Krystal is back from America?"

 

"Yes, Krystal is back" Mrs. Hyori repeats.

"She will be landing tomorrow morning."

"But I will be a little bit busy tomorrow, so I was just wondering if Taecyeon will be available to go pick her up."

"They have not seen each other for such a long time, so I guess this might be the best chance for them to reconnect."

"Okay, I will tell Krystal that. Have a great night."

She hangs up, throw her phone on the bed, undresses and goes to the bathroom.

+Ok's family/ morning (breakfast)+

"Where is my son?" Mrs. Ok asks the servant and pours her husband a cup of tea as they wait for their breakfast to be served. Mr. Ok takes a sip of his warm tea and chokes. 

"Who made this tea?" Mr. Ok asks, wiping his mouth with a napkin and eyeing the servant behind Mrs. Ok. The servant signales back with her eyes and says nothing. With that Mr. Ok, automatically knows who has made the tea, therefore, he should shut up and like the tea, not question it. Mrs. Ok is peeved at her husband's reaction for her first time making teas. 

"Taste great" Mr. Ok coveres up his wrong reaction with a compliment and an awkward smile. 

"I supposed you made the soups too, honey?" 

Mrs. Ok ignores her husband's question and askes the servant "where is he?" in a cold voice.

"He is still asleep."

"Where did he go yesterday?"

"I am not sure ma'am. Would you like me to go wake him up?"

"Please, go tell my lord to come down for breakfast." Mrs. Ok feeds herself a spoonful of soup, but refuses to swallow it. Mr. Ok questions his wife for making such a disgusting face expression "taste great? Is it too hot?"

She quickly forces herself  to swallow it. She adds "yes, it was a bit hot" but pushes her bowl of soup aside. 

"You're full already?"

"Matter of fact, yes. I have lost my appetite."

"Because…" Sticking out his neck as he waits for her excuses.

Mrs. Ok tries to find the best answers, but comes up with nothing. When she is about to open the servant come and saves her.

"Ma'am, he commands to sleep until 12pm."

"In that case I will go wake him up myself." Mrs. Ok stumps up the stairs. Once she enteres Taecyeon's room, she tiptoes toward his bed like a predator waiting to attack its prey at any second. Her face become tense when she sees the position that Taecyeon is sleeping in: side way, facing down with one leg hanging down the edge of the bed. The blanket is on the floor, and the bed sheet is messed up. She takes a deep breath to come herself down, then shakes him, but he makes no moves.

"Wake up" rocking him on the shoulder.

"I said I want to sleep, don't you understand it?" Taecyeon orders without conscious, probably still dreaming. 

"Wake up, I said open your eyes."

He squints his eyes, becoming half conscious.

"Wake up, we're going to the airport or we will be late for Krystal."

"Krystal?" 

"Yes, wake up."

The name sounds familiar to him, even in his dream and it shatters his sleepiness. 

"I am too tired, mom. Can you go alone?"

"No."

"I am not going."

"Oh yes you are."

"NO." resisting against his mom.

+Air port+

"I hope we're not late."

Taecyeon stands patiently with one of his eyes opens, waiting for Krystal arrival.