My Boyfriend is Lee Kikwang

Genie

 

You looked around the boys with teary eyes. You bit your lips and held onto Kikwang's arms that was already wrapped around you. You turned around and looked Kikwang in the eye. "Oppa…" You softly said.

Kikwang's eyes widened in surprise but his eyes quickly softened and wrapped his strong arms around you a little tighter. "I love you too…" He whispered.

You closed your eyes and snuggled into Kikwang's embrace. B2ST saw how at peach you were in Kikwang's arms and decided to quickly end this Minjee business, trying their best to hide their hurt and disappointment.

"Look Minjee, we don't need you to tell us who we can and can't hang out with. That's none of your business. You should get out of here before we tell the whole school what happens and you lose your 'Queenka' status." Junhyung harshly said.

Tears threatened to fall on Minjee's cheeks before she ran away, in attempt to save herself from further embarrassment. 

Dongwoon sighed, thankful that the drama is over and looked over at you in Kikwang's arms. The rest of B2ST followed Dongwoon's gaze. Their line of sight fell on you and a feeling of sadness quickly swelled up in their chests.

"Let's go guys," Doojoon quickly said, turning around before anyone saw his single tear fall to the ground.

 

You, Kikwang and B2ST have been spending time together again after what had happened that night. Things have been stressful because of final exams and your new status as 'Queenka' after the school heard about what Minjee did to you. Even though you didn't want the title, it didn't stop people giving it to you. Especially after you started dating Kikwang and taking care of your image more at school.

"Oppa… Tests are stressing me out! I'm even breaking out! Look!" You pouted, as you lifted your fringe and pointed to a small pimple that was on your forehead. Kikwang chuckled and kissed it gently.

"Oppa!" You hurriedly covered your forehead with your fringe again and turned away from him slightly, blushing madly and running your fingers through your fringe.

Kikwang smiled affectionately and wrapped your arms around your waist, hugging you from the side. "But you're beautiful anyway. Don’t stress, or it'll give you even more pimples," Kikwang teased. "Oppa! Hmph, I hate you." Your crossed your arms and walked away. Before you got anywhere far, Kikwang had already reached for your arms and pulled you back into his embrace.

"Baby, I'm sorry. It's just that… you're too cute not to tease," Kikwang nuzzled his nose against yours, causing you to giggle.

"Fine, I'll forgive you this time," you smiled brightly. Kikwang looked at his watch and saw the time. "~~~~-ah. To relieve your stress and to make it up to you further for teasing you, how about I take you somewhere special?" Kikwang leaned in slightly and asked.

"Really? Let's go, let's go!" You excitedly squealed, pointing your arm ahead. Kikwang's lips curled into an affectionate smile and he suddenly had to urge to pick you up and spin you around.

"Come on, let's go before it's too late," Kikwang hurried you, as he looked at his watch. "Okay!" You immediately replied, getting on his brand new motorbike that his dad bought him and hugged him around the waist. Just before Kikwang took off, he turned around and smiled, "I love driving the motorbike with you."

"Why?" You tilted your head. "Because you have to hug my waist," Kikwang cheekily said, showing you his eye-smile. You blushed and buried your face into his back. "Oppa!" You squealed, your voice muffled by his shirt. Kikwang chuckled before speeding off to his surprise location.

"And, here we are," Kikwang proudly said, taking off his helmet and leading you to a beach. "Wah, oppa! It's so pretty! Where do you find these places? Last time you took me to see stars, and this time, it's to a beautiful beach. You always notice beautiful things that goes unnoticed," you complimented, affection growing in your eyes.

"Yeah, like you. You're the most beautiful thing but, it was a shame nobody knew it. But the beach isn't the main scenery to be appreciated here. It's that," Kikwang pointed behind you and you turned around. You gasped as you took in the breathtaking scenery. The sun's rays spread the colours of red, orange, pink and yellow across the skies, painting the skies with warm colours and making the clouds seem like pink cotton candy.

"It's… so beautiful…" You held your hands in front of your chest and admired the beautiful scenery that was presented to your eyes.

Kikwang hugged you from behind and pulled you close to him. You snuggled into his chest and you two just stood there until the sun went down completely.

"Stay. You'll get to see the stars," Kikwang whispered into your ears. You nodded and you two laid down, on the sand, looking at the stars shining amongst the dark night sky.

"You know, you're like that star," Kikwang said, pointing to the brightest star in the sky. "Even though there are so many more stars shining, you shine the brightest."

You rolled over and gave him a peck on the lips. "Oppa, I love you," you smiled, as you curled your hair behind you ears.

"I love you too…" Kikwang softly replied, deepening the kiss and showing all his love and passion for you since day one.

-------------------

For all the Kikwang fans XD