Popularity... The Flip Side

Genie

As the days passed by, the boys had gotten used to their new found fame amongst the student body and were able to hold their head high around the school grounds.

"Oh my god! They're so all so hot! But I think, I'm falling the hardest for Doojoon-oppa!" A girl squealed. "I love Yoseobie-oppa! He's just the cutest thing ever!" Another girl fawned over Yoseob's cute looks. Doojoon nodded at the girl and Yoseob winked at the other, making the girls swoon and basically melt at their feet.

"Haha, hyung, this is so fun!" Yoseob squealed. Doojoon gave a shy laugh, "It is."

The boys dropped by your class to see how you were doing. You looked out and saw the boys in the hallways. You were about to wave and say hi when all these random girls from mixed years swarmed over the boys.

"Um.. Hey. How are we all?" Hyunseung lamely said. "KYAHHH!" All the girl screamed that Hyunseung was actually talking to them.

"Ow! Hyung, watch it! My ears are like… Oh god… I'VE LOST MY HEARING! NOOO!!" Dongwoon was whacking his ear and checking his hearing.

"Aish… Let's get out of here!" Junhyung yelled over the girls, and bolted, with the five boys right behind him.

You blew a breath of air out of your mouth and your arm sank back down. *I guess it can't be helped…*

You were sitting at your usual spot in the cafeteria when you saw the boys heading your way.

"Hey ~~~~. I'm sorry about what happened this morning…" Kikwang apologised. "No, it's okay. I can understand. I mean, after all, you all are very handsome now," you beamed.

*She thinks I'm handsome!?* They all thought.

Just as you were about to open your mouth to speak, a girl came and interrupted you. "Um… Junhyung-oppa… Would you like to eat lunch with me?" The girl batted her lashes, as if it would make Junhyung fall for her.

"Er, I'm sorry but-" Another girl came in and asked Kikwang the same thing.

"But we're-" No matter how they were trying to explain the girls that they were going to eat with you, they wouldn't take 'No' for an answer.

You just sighed and grabbed your tray and left. "I'll see you after school… If you're not swarmed by girls then too."

The boys wanted to chase after you but girls had already encircled them like sharks circling their prey.

"Aish! This is getting annoying!" Junhyung yelled.

-------------