Ideal Types

Genie

"Three… SURPRISE!!" You all jumped and cheered.

Hyunseung left the door wide open, dumbfounded by the sudden greeting from his friends. You chuckled at how cute Hyunseung's reaction was and decided to .

"Ah… So we came here for nothing. We decided to surprise him and he just leaves us standing out in the cold. Let's go guys. Doesn't seem like he wants us here," you teased, as you slowly started to walk away. The guys seems to have caught your drift and slowly started to walk away too.

By the time Hyunseung's mind had come back to earth, you guys were already half way down his drive way.

"Hey guys! Wait up! Whose gonna eat my cake now!?" Hyunseung yelled across the lawn. Your eyes lit up. "CAKE!?" You quickly ran back and zipped into Hyunseung's house and looked for the cake. Hyunseung looked at the figure of you poking your head everywhere, trying to find a glimpse of the cake and chuckled.

"Come on guys, you don't REALLY want to stand there all night right? Well, I guess ~~~~ and I'll just have to whole cake to ourselves then…" Hyunseung's voice trailed off as he slowly closed the door.

"WAIT! HYUNG! DON'T DO THIS!" Dongwoon quickly pushed past Hyunseung and into his house. Hyunseung chuckled and opened the door wider. "Come one, hurry up. Before Dongwoon finishes the cake now, haha."

The boys' eyes glistened at the word of 'cake' and quickly followed Dongwoon's steps in pushing past Hyunseung and trying to look for the cake. Hyunseung just shook his head and closed the door.

You and the five boys were sitting around Hyunseung's coffee table, anticipating the cake.

"Not yet~ The cake should be saved for last!" Hyunseung said. Your shoulders deflated and you all pouted.  "Fine, we'll play some games to fill in the time. Let's play…. TRUTH OR DARE! WOOT!" You threw your hands in the air and ran to find a bottle in Hyunseung's kitchen. Hyunseung, being the good host he was, walked over to the kitchen and helped you find a bottle.

Hyunseung took notice of your attire and slightly blushed. Looking down, he said, "~~~~-ah. You look really pretty today."

You turned to him and smiled. "I know. Now, where's that bottle we need…" You quickly found a water bottle and ran out of the kitchen, plopping your bottom on the floor along with the rest of the boys, sitting in a circle. Hyunseung looked at your happy figure. *This is why I like you.*

 

Hyunseung joined the circle and you spun the bottle. "Wah! It's Doojoon!" you exclaimed. "So, truth? Or dare?" You asked.

"Truth, as always," Doojoon said, without hesitation. "Hmm…" You tapped your chin in thought.

"I know!" Yoseob said, pointing his finger in the air. "Hyung, what's your ideal type?"

Doojoon quickly took a glance at you but quickly glanced back, acting as if he was in deep thought. Even though his glance was only a millisecond, it didn't escape Yoseob's eyes.

*Ah… So it's ~~~~? I guess I've got some competition…* Yoseob let out a small chuckle and concentrated on what Doojoon's answer would be.

"Um… Someone that's… Selfless, and thinks of others before herself. Someone that's always happy but serious when she needs to be… Yeah, someone like that," Doojoon nodded, satisfied with his answer. Yoseob also acknowledged his answer, nodding along with Doojoon.

"Eh~~ Really? Junhyung-ah, what's your idea type like?" You asked, suddenly curious about all their ideal types.

"Huh? Me?" Junhyung pointed to himself, looking around with wide eyes, asking if they were talking about him. You rolled your eyes, "Well, does it LOOK like anyone else here is called 'Junhyung'? Gosh"

The others laughed while Junhyung just gave you a glare.

"My ideal type is…" Junhyung was in thought. But once he gave it some thought, his description of his ideal type was exactly the same as Doojoon's.

"Uh… It's the exact same as Doojoon's…" Junhyung scratched his neck and looked down at his feet. You tilted your head and looked at Junhyung. "Really?" Junhyung slowly nodded and looked up at you, who had already turned your attention to Dongwoon and Hyunseung.

"What about you two?"

Dongwoon and  Hyunseung looked at each other and then looked aback at you, "The same as Doojoon-hyung's," they both answered unanimously. You tilted your head and turned to Kikwang and Yoseob.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but it's the same as the rest of your guys," Kikwang said, as he show you his eye-smile.

Yoseob put his hands in front of him in defence, "It's the same here but I've got one more condition to add."

"Really? What is it?" Yours eyes sparkled with anticipation. "Someone that I shares secrets to," Yoseob shot you a quick wink, making you blush.

"~~~~-ah, what's your ideal type then?" the maknae, Dongwoon asked.

"Um…" You looked up to the ceiling. The boys leaned in, trying to listen out for your answer.

"I don't really have an ideal type… I just go with the flow," you nodded, happy with your answer. The boys' shoulders deflated a little, hearing that you didn't have a specific type, making the range very broad.

*I guess I'll just try harder to capture her heart,* they all thought.

----------------

HEYS! I'm here to do a poll, for my next  fic. It'd help a lot if you guys helped me out ^^

 

 

Which storyline should I use as my next fic?
  You buy Woohyun (Infinite) as a fairy :D
  You buy Woohyun as a servant
  You and Woohyun turn into players by night and nerds by day
  Doesn't matter, just choose one
  
pollcode.com free polls