Hyunseung's Birthday

Genie

Late at night, you were sitting in on your desk at home, staring at your laptop screen blankly. You were tapping your pen on the desk, trying to think of the next thing you were going to do to change the boys. "Hmm…" You said, as you tapped your pen on the table restlessly. Suddenly, you stopped your tapping.

"If you want to change the perception of someone.. First, you have to change their appearance! People wrapped up in nice clothing will be more accepted into society. That's it! I'll change the way they dress."

You quickly started tapping on the keyboard of your laptop to do research on fashions that would suit the boys.

 

During school, you went and found the boys. "Guys!" you called out to them. Hyunseung turned towards you and smiled. "It's ~~~~!" The rest of the boys turned to see you.

"Hey ~~~~, how are things?" Kikwang warmly smiled at you.

"Have you been visiting our secret spot?" Yoseob winked at you, causing you to blush.

"Secret spot? What secret spot!? I demand to know!" Junhyung whined. Yoseob stuck his tongue out. "Well, it wouldn't be so secret if you knew about it now, would it."

Junhyung glared at Yoseob and looked away. You chuckled at their playfulness. "Okay, I'm here to tell you guys-" You were cut off by Doojoon. "~~~~-ah, would you like to celebrate Hyunseung's birthday with us?"

Your eyes widened, "Huh?" Your eyes looked towards Hyunseung, who was shying away. *I never knew it was Hyunseung's birthday…*

"Well, technically, it was yesterday but Hyunseung had to celebrate it with his parents so we're celebrating it today. Wanna come?" Doojoon continued his warm invitation towards you.

"Um…" You said in thought. "Yeah ~~~~-ah. Come. It'll be more fun if you're there as well…" Hyunseung shyly said.

You beamed. "Sure, I'll be there. What time?" "5.30. My house. I'll text you the address," Hyunseung smiled back.

"Okay. Um… I'll see you there then." You waved to the boys and ran off, thinking about what you were to wear to Hyunseung's party.

*Ah, I could use this opportunity to show the boys that a person can look like celebrities just by choosing the right type of clothing to wear.* You smiled and mentally went though your wardrobe to pick out an outfit.

 

The boys were outside Hyunseung's house, waiting for you to show up. "Aish, where could that girl be?" said Junhyung.

"Don't tell me she got lost," Yoseob gasped.

*Crap, if she gets lost… Oh god, please don't let her get lost…* Junhyung thought, as he bit his lip in anxiety.

Just as Doojoon was about to call you, you arrived, looking pretty in strapless black dress with lace detailing around the top and the bottom, black bumps and a black bolero. Your hair was in natural curls and you had slight makeup on. The boys' jaws dropped, as they marvelled at your beauty.

"Hyung," Yoseob said, as he poked Doojoon's arm, "That's… ~~~~… Right?"

Doojoon couldn't stop looking at you either. "Um… I think so?"

Dongwoon and Junhyung were imagining what you usually look like at school. Nothing special really. Glasses, hair in plaits. You could tell she wasn't ugly but you could never have thought that she'd turn out to be this pretty. While they were spacing out, you were already in front of them.

"Hello?" You waved your hand in front of their faces. Their minds came back to earth and looked at you.

"~~~~-ah, you look amazing," Kikwang said, as he showed you his eye-smile.

"I know," you replied, in a 'matter-of-fact' tone. The boys were stunned that you were so full of yourself today. You chuckled at their expressions.

"I'm not saying this because I'm up myself. I'm saying this to prove a point. But I'll talk about that later. I don't want to ruin your party mood because of my preaching. C'mon, let's go in and surprise Hyunseung as well." You walked proudly in your heels to the steps of Hyunseung's house.

The boys soon followed and Dongwoon rang the doorbell.

"On the count of three…" Doojoon whispered.

"One… Two…"

Just as Doojoon was about to count the 'Three', the door opened.

"Three… SURPRISE!!"

-------------------------

I'll write about what happens in the party in the next chapter ;D