Tending to Dongwoon's Wounds

Genie

After Dongwoon had fainted, you had used all the strength you could muster to carry him to the sofa and lay him down.

"Aigoo… I never thought Dongwoon would be so heavy… He looks so scrawny," you said as you lightly hammered your arms.

As you sat next to the sofa, waiting for Dongwoon to wake up, he started to stir. He furrowed his eyebrows in his sleep and started mumbling things.

"Don't…. No… I… Can't… Please… NO!" Dongwoon suddenly sat up, scaring you with his sudden movement.

"Dongwoon-ah! Are you alright?" You furrowed your eyebrows in concern. Dongwoon winced as his body started hurting from all the bruising. He let out a little groan of pain and fell back onto the couch. He looked at you weakly, "Yeah… I'm fine…" He winced again at the pain of his cut lip.

"Hmm, I don't look fine. Wait here, I'll get the first aid kit, alright?" You lightly ran to the back of the store where the first aid kit was.

When Dongwoon saw you running back with a first aid kit in hand, he tried to sit up.

"No, don't sit up. Lay back down! Your wounds are going to hurt even more. Come on." You put a hand behind Dongwoon's back and gently laid him back down. His face scrunched up from the pain.

"Okay, let's put the disinfectant on the cuts first. It'll hurt a little, 'kay?"

Dongwoon lightly nodded as a response. As you put the disinfectant on, Dongwoon flinched at the sting.

"Does it hurt a lot? Here, I'll blow on it for you." You blew on the spots where you had applied disinfectant. It felt better.

"Dongwoon-ah, can you take your shirt off? I need to check if they're any other bruising…." You shyly said, lightly lowering your head.

Dongwoon was amused at your sudden change of attitude but listened to you and took his shirt off. You stole a peek while he had his shirt over his head. *He doesn’t have abs but… I didn't think he'd have much of a build!*

You quickly recomposed your posture, snapping you out of your gaze. Dongwoon chuckled at your slight awkwardness.

To distract himself from the pain, Dongwoon decided to study your features. He traced his eyes over your long lashes, cascading down your cheeks. Then to you perfectly sculpted nose. He smiled as hi locked his eyes on your kissable cherry lips. If he had the chance, he would go for it right here and right now. But he didn’t' want to scare you.

"Done," you announced. You beamed at Dongwoon, satisfied with the job you had done.

"Um…. ~~~~-ah, can I stay here tonight?" Dongwoon shyly asked.

You tilted your head. You stuck you lip out in thought and looked up. "Sure, but why?"

Dongwoon looked up at you with a pitiful smile. "I don't want my parents to see me like this. I'll just tell them I'm sleeping over at a friend's house. Thank you, ~~~~-ah. For letting me stay."

You shook your head. "It's okay. I'll be working a bit later than usual today to fix some information for another client. Wait here, I'll bring you a blanket."

 

Late into the night you worked. You looked at the clock on your desk and yawned.

*It's already 11.30? I'll go check up on Dongwoon.* You walked over to Dongwoon who was sleeping peacefully on the sofa. As you got closer, you saw that his face was scrunched up, like he was having a nightmare.

You sat down on the ground next to the sofa and interlaced your fingers with Dongwoon's.

"It's okay Dongwoon-ah. ~~~~'s here. Whatever you're dreaming about, will be gone coz they'll all be-" You yawned and trailed of to sleep, dropping your head next to Dongwoon's.

Dongwoon suddenly woke up during the night, he wanted to have a drink. But then, he saw you with your head on the couch sleeping, fingers interlaced with him. He smiled affectionately, and laid back down, facing you. Since you were sitting on the cold, hard floor, Dongwoon felt sorry for you. Just like that, an idea flashed through his mind. He got up, wincing at the pain the bruises gave him and lifted you up on the couch, to sleep with him. It was a tight fit, but it was all Dongwoon needed.

Dongwoon wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close so you won't fall off. He sighed in content and lightly kissed your forehead. He then looked affectionately at your face again, putting his face so close to yours that his lips were just 1mm away. Just the mere thought that he was so close to you made him fill with happiness. He smiled and drifted off a sleep, a sleep with nothing but sweet dreams.

----------------

I might not be updating as much because of assignments ><

Sorry guys, hope you liked the chapter :)