Playing with Paint

Genie

You giddily skipped back to your shop with Kikwang, both holding white shopping bags full of paint pots.

"Wah! ~~~~'s back! ~~~~-ah!!!" Yoseob pointed at you happy figure with Kikwang and skipped to you, giving you a suffocating hug.

"Ark! I can't breathe!" You laughed, at you lightly hit Yoseob's arm so he would let go. Yoseob beamed at you, showing his cute dimples.

"Here, I'll help you!" Yoseob volunteered, as he grabbed the bag you were holding and skipped inside.

"Guys! The paint's here! We can start painting now!! Whoo!"  Yoseob happily skipped inside the shop.

You chuckled at the energetic Yoseob. *He's always so energetic. So cute.*

 

Once you have all decided on what to paint, you went off to open the paint pots you needed. You were paired up with Kikwang, which wasn't to Junhyung favour.

*Aish, stupid Kikwang. Why is he always sticking to ~~~~? Like a wad of gum.* Junhyung made a face and went back to painting posters.

You and Kikwang were writing, 'Welcome to the 96th Annual School Festival'. You were kneeling down and painting, when you got up and stretched.

"Ah!~ My back hurts," you pouted. Kikwang looked at you with an affectionate expression. Suddenly, Kikwang had an idea shoot through his head. He dipped his finger into red paint and called your name.

"~~~~-ah." He called. "Huh?" You answered. And as you turned around, Kikwang's finger dabbed your nose with the red paint.

"Ah! Kikwang! Oh my god… I'm so getting you back!" You went cross-eyed to see the paint on your nose and quickly dabbed your finger into a nearby blue paint pot, attacking Kikwang's cheeks. Kikwang gasped. "Oh Jung ~~~~. Come back here!" Kikwang dipped his hand in green paint this time and went over to chase you.

"Wah!! Kikwang is scary!!" You squealed, as you ran away from him. The others lifted their heads.

"Huh? What's happening?" Hyunseung looked at you, clueless.

"Ah! PAINT FIGHT!" Dongwoon yelled.

"WHOO!!" Everyone cheered and started fighting with paint. You suddenly remembered the posters that were left on the floor.

"WAIT!" You yelled. "We have to get these posters inside first. Or else they'll be ruined."

The boys nodded and helped you move the posters to the storeroom, where they would dry and be safe from the paint fight. Once you walked out the door, you took a deep breath and ran towards a pot of orange paint, grabbed it and scooped some out. "HERE COMES ORANGE!" You yelled, as you chucked it towards the six boys. The paint splashed across the boys' bodies. They gasped but quickly regained their cool and smirked altogether.

"Alliance?" Doojoon said towards the other five. They all nodded and looked towards a clueless you. "Huh? What alliance? What's going on!?" You looked at the other boys.

The boys all grabbed nearby paint pots and walked towards you in a line. Hyunseung started to count down.

"3… 2… 1!!" He yelled. The boys all started to chuck paint at you, six against one.

"Noo!! It's not fair!!" You squealed, as you tried to shield your face.

 

When all the paint had run out and you were all out of stamina, you were all laying down on the floor, huffing.

"Phew… It was so tiring today. And we haven't even finished out posters… I guess we'll just have to finish them tomorrow." You sat up and looked around the paint-covered shop of yours. "I guess I'll have to clean this up too. Tomorrow, tomorrow." You waved your hand away, procrastinating.

"Okay, let's go now. It's getting late and I have to close up. C'mon, get up." You walked over to Dongwoon and lightly shook him. They all groaned and groggily got up.

"Here, I'll take you home today. It's late so yeah… I'm taking you home today…" Junhyung said, as he turned away, slightly embarrassed. Being oblivious to the fact, you quickly replied.

"Mmh, alright." You nodded. Junhyung's eyes lit up. *Yes! I'm taking her home tonight~~ Whoo!* Junhyung did a little fist pump and quickly shooed the rest of the boys away so he could be alone with you.

----------------------

Hehe, Junhyung moments :3