Breaking Out of Your Shell

Genie

"But, but, but!" Dongwoon was struggling under your pressure to push him to a hair salon.

"No buts! You're getting a haircut or else!" You were trying to push a grown male into a hair salon in a busy street, as if it's not embarrassing enough already, a kid comes along with his mum and points at you.

"Mummy! Look! That ahjumma is pushing her son into the salon! Even I don't need mummy to do that, right?" The boy laughed at your struggling figure to push Dongwoon in and you blushed a deep crimson red.

"Fine! Don't go in then!" You stopped pushing on Dongwoon, causing Dongwoon to fall back on his bottom form the lack of support.

"Aigoo!" he said, as he rubbed his sore . "Hmph!" You threw Dongwoon a look and stepped into the hair salon with the remaining five boys.

"Aigoo, Dongwoon-ah. You have to do this. Even if it's just for ~~~~. Do it. It'll benefit you. Plus, ~~~~ is angry now. And you know how violent she'll be to the rest of us if she's upset, right? So come on, give it a try. You can explain to ~~~~ why're you so afraid once we get inside, okay?" Doojoon patted Dongwoon on the back and slowly led Dongwoon into the hair salon.

You were already commanding the hair stylists here and there what to do with the boys' hair and what colour they should dye it, etc.

Dongwoon gulped and tapped you on the shoulder. "~~~~-ah…" "What!?" you snapped back. You huffed a breath and turned back around.

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier… It's just that, I had an accident at the hair salon when I was ten. A hair stylist dropped her pair of scissors and it fell straight into my foot…" Dongwoon lowered his head and the atmosphere darkened as flashbacks played in his head.

Your expression softened and turned around, with a genuine expression of worry on your face. You took a step closer to Dongwoon and put a hand on his arm.

"Are you… Alright? I'm sorry at you for getting angry at you earlier… And without knowing the real reason too. I'm sorry…" You apologised as you rubbed your hand against Dongwoon's arm.

"It's okay," Dongwoon replied, as he took a deep breath and lifted his head. "I've got to get over it, right?" He smiled at you and you smiled back. You turned to the room of hairstylists and warned them all.

"If ANY one you DARE drop a pair of scissors in this room while we're here, you're FIRED!" You yelled with authority. The staff whimpered and quickly made themselves busy with work, careful not to drop anything or the get on your bad side.

"~~~~-ah, do you own this place or something?" Yoseob asked, looked at you through his mirror, while someone was cutting his hair.

"No, but I'm EXTREMELY close with the person who owns it," you proudly beamed.

Junhyung got suspicious and squinted one eye, "A guy?"

"Yeah, what's it to you. Anyway, chop chop, we've got a long day ahead of us," you sighed and sat down crossing your legs, grabbing the nearest Vogue magazine and flipping through it.

Alarms sounded in all the boys' heads. *A guy aye… I've got to be careful then,* they all thought.

 

Since you wanted them to have a drastic change in their hairstyles so that they would look completely different, you made all of them dye their hair one way.

Yoseob was made to dye a light milk tea brown, giving him a side fringe that would show his lovely eyes and compliment his cute looks.

Kikwang sported a warm chestnut brown. Everyone had their fringes made shorter so their eyes could be seen, Kikwang was given a slight permanent curls to keep the style in. You have yet to teach them how to style their hair.

Doojoon had his hair dyed a darker colour compared to the rest of the group. His hair was dyed a dark brown and you had his fringe cut above his eyebrows and pushed it to the side. It was thinned, making Doojoon look instantly smarter, framing his face better.

Hyunseung chopped a lot of his outgrown hair off and opted for thinner hair. He had a thin front fringe and dyed his hair a light brown with undertones of orange and blonde mixed into it, making him stand out of the crowd.

Junhyung smiled as he checked himself out in the mirror. Originally a mushroom hair like everyone else's were, Junhyung's hair was layered and styled professionally, giving his hair more volume and looking smart.

Lastly, it was Dongwoon.

"Dongwoon-ah, are you ready to see your new self?" You bent down to Dongwoon's level, who was sitting on a chair in front of a mirror, having his eyes closed the whole time, too afraid to open his eyes.

Dongwoon slowly nodded and opened one eye first. His other eye immediately flickered open as he stared at the stranger staring right back at him in the mirror.

He touched his hair and the figure in the mirror did the same. He did the peace sign and the figure in the mirror followed.

"~~~~! Is that really me!? In the mirror!? I look… so different!" Dongwoon hugged you, earning eyes of envy from the rest of the boys.

"Yes, that's you Dongwoon-ah. Do you like it? I just thought that you'd like to break out of your shell for the first time in so many years. And after hearing your story, I just thought that you might as well do something more adventurous since it's rare that you would step foot in a hair salon." You smiled and admired Dongwoon's new look. If you didn't know him, you'd think he's an ulzzang.

You smiled and hugged him, congratulating him for overcoming his fear of hair cuts.

 

Walking home with six guys is a rare thing for you, let alone walking home with six HOT guys is even rarer. You turned around to see the boys in their brand new clothes and brand new hairstyle. All the way home, girls would be chattering and drooling over them, envying at your close relationship with the boys.

"Well, here's my house. I'll be seeing you all at school on Monday in your brand new looks. Remember to stand up tall and walk with a straight back!" You reminded them. They shuddered as they thought back to the times when you used to hit them on the back.

Just as you were about to go in, you remembered that you had a present for Yoseob.

"Yoseob-ah!" You called. They all turned around but Yoseob walked towards you.

"Here, contacts lenses. I don’t want you to be walking to school with your big glasses when you look so good without them, okay? Practise how to put them on tomorrow and if you can't, then I'll go over to your house and help you, got it? Okay, bye~" You waved to Yoseob and the rest of the boys and went in.

*If I can't put it in? What if I just wanted you to come…* Yoseob smirked and planned tomorrow in his head.

----------

Hey~~~

It's been a while.. I KNOW! >< But I'm back this time with an uber long chapter :D

Forgiven? Hehe. I've got a new poster! Like it? :D Credits to WTProductions for doing such a wonderful job.

I've posted my Woohyun fic up! It'll be the Nerd/Player plot. Sorry to those who chose the other two and didn't get pick ><

Here’s the link to the story, enjoy! :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/78172/nerd-by-day-player-by-night-4minute-infinite-player-romance-woohyun-you