First Phase

Genie

 

As you were walking to school, six boys came up and greeted you.

"Hi Genie!!!" Yoseob excitedly said.

You gasped and quickly covered his mouth, eyes darting around to see if anyone heard. Thankfully nobody did.

"Yah! Don't say that out loud! Remember our promise!?" you hissed and glared at him.

"Sorry," he whimpered and hid behind Kikwang.

Kikwang chuckled and also apologised for Yoseob. "Sorry ~~~~-sshi. We'll promise to never call you that outside of your shop again."

He bowed and you softened. You cleared your throat, "It's okay… Just, don’t do it again."

 

As soon as the school bell rang, you got onto your bike and rode off with lightning speed. The six boys were about to greet you but you went right past them.

"Whoa… She's so fast…" Dongwoon was amazed.

*Where is she rushing off so fast?* Junhyung thought, as he tilted his head.

 

You arrived at your shop and quickly rushed back to get changed but paused.

*Wait… It's only Yoseob, Kikwang and the rest of the boys… They already know who I am… No need to change.*

You lazily stretched and lightly hammered your back.

*Ah… Rushing like this everyday… Will there ever be a day where I can just relax and be myself…?*

Just then, your heard the bell tinkle as someone opened the door.

*Sigh… I guess not.*

You lazily walked out to the shop front, seeing the six boys all standing in a line, beaming at you.

You sighed, *Man… I wish I never threw my uniform out the window…*

You trudged over to the six boys and walked in front of them, closely examining the six of them carefully.

"Okay. There's a common fault here in ALL of you," you said as you crossed your arms.

"Mmh? What is it, ~~~~-sshi?" Doojoon widened his eyes questioningly.

"Aish!" You threatened as you raised you arm. "You're meant to call me GENIE here! What if somebody overhears you!"

Junhyung gave you the elevator look. "Aish, you're not even in uniform. People will just think that you're just some normal high school girl here looking for Genie. I see that we're important enough for you to put your uniform for us?" Junhyung raised an eyebrow at you.

You shrugged and raised your arms, "You know who I am anyways. Doesn't really matter la~~"

Junhyung 'tsk'-ed and looked away.

"But ~~~~-sshi, it's so confusing to call you two names… Can we just call you ~~~~? And drop the -sshi?" Yoseob said, as he put on his aegyo act.

The one thing that would soften you up was aegyo. You looked at him, trying your hardest to hold your urge to pinch his cheeks. You gulped and said, "Fine, you can all call me ~~~~."

Yoseob smiled in satisfaction.

You cleared your throat and put on your 'Genie' pose again.

"Back to what we were talking about. Your common fault. EVERYONE here, has to STOP walking with their heads down and a hunched back. We've got to fix your walking posture," you pointed out.

Junhyung scoffed. "That's all you got? Fixing our posture?"

You eyed him dangerously, "Then get out."

Junhyung glared back at you. *Gosh, she's fiesty.*

 You then demonstrated your point. You walked in front of them, hunched back, head down and holding books in front of your chest. Your former proud figure was gone and it was replaced with a figure that looked ashamed and scared of the world. A weak prey for the strong.

The boys were amazed at the sudden change just by the difference in walking posture.

You threw Junhyung a look. "See?"

Even Junhyung had nothing to say.

You clapped your hands and motioned towards Hyunseung.

"You first," you said. You told Hyunseung to walk from one end of the shop, to the other.

You shook your head. You got Hyunseung to stand in front of you. You smacked his upper back, causing his to project his chest. You tilted his chin up, making him face forward.

"Now walk," you commanded.

You saw Hyunseung walk uncomfortably. You chuckled.

*She's cute when she chuckles…* Junhyung thought.

--------------------

That's just the first part of the makeover ;)