Hoya - First Meeting

Feel Loved by Infinite~

When we first met I honestly had no Idea that you would be so important to me...


„Should I eat fast food again or a normal meal?”

With a grumbling stomach, you walked out of the school ground. Flowers began to sprout and trees got back their beautiful green colour. But even the warmness of the sun didn't make your mood better. The pout on your face and the hand on your loud tummy signalled the hunger you felt right now.

Every day was the same routine. You had to wait more than an hour for your bus so you got the idea to eat somewhere while waiting. There were many fast food restaurants and normal restaurants around your school, so it was easy to get there fast.

But the problem was what to eat and where?

For the last two days, you’ve been eating only fast food. Eating it at the third day wouldn’t be so good for your health, so it was time for something different. Soon you found a good self-service restaurant around the corner and went in.

Many people were already eating and enjoying their food there and everything looked delicious for you. The smell of home cooking filled your noise and you your lips. You were even hungrier now.

Slowly you approached the counter and looked at all the delicious meals. It was hard to choose something good, but then you saw noodles with vegetables and tomato sauce. That looked really appetizing and just then a woman appeared behind the counter. She was smiling and it looked like she was working here.

“What do you want to eat miss?”

“One plate of the vegetable noodles please”

The woman nodded and gave you a big plate full with the delicious noodles. After you paid the meal, you went to a free table and laid down your plate of noodles. Just then you noticed that you forgot to take a fork with you, so you went back to take one.

When you came back you froze instantly before even reaching the table.

On your table sat a boy who peacefully ate a plate of noodles.

Your plate of noodles.

Anger filled your body and you tightly clenched your hands around the fork. A stranger was eating your paid noodles and you were standing there like a statue. You needed to do something.

Going to him and taking away the noodles? Well, that would be too harsh…

While you were lost in your thoughts, the people in the restaurant looked weirdly at you. The attention made you blush, so you slowly began to walk again and made your way to the table where the boy sat.

You took a deep breath and sat down on a chair at the table and it was in front of the eating boy. The boy slowly looked up and your eyes met. While your eyes were full of anger and hatred, the eyes of the boy were gentle and warm. He looked really handsome and good from the nearness.

Even when you just wanted to scold him for eating your food, the words didn’t come out. So much did his appearance and everything around him fascinate you.

Your lips stayed parted and you stared at him for some minutes before he looked down to the food and began eating again. Slowly you came back from your shocked state and saw the plate of noodles again. It bugged you and you took a deep breath before putting the fork into the noodles that he was eating.

Silence was around you two when the boy stopped eating to look at you while you were stuffing your mouth with some noodles. Questionable eyes from him took your attention and soon another staring contest started.

Seriously what is with him?

A small smile appeared on his face and he looked down to continue eating. The smile froze you for some seconds before you continued to eat from the plate of noodles too.  

He was really charming and something on him took your interest.

After some time passed the noodles were gone and both of you were sitting there looking at each other. A good thing was that you were not angry at him anymore like before. Somehow his presence soothed your temper even when he was eating your meal just now. After all you both shared it and he didn’t spoke one word with you.

Suddenly the boy stood up and went to the counter. You just sat there and thought about yourself and the situation right now. Soon he came back with a big slice of a cake and two forks. The slice of cake was placed in the middle of the table and the boy started eating from the cake. Even now he didn’t spoke one word with you but you understood one thing.

He brought another fork and put it in front of you.

The stranger wanted to share the cake with you.

Thankful you took the fork and ate a piece of the cake.

He just wants to make it better after eating your meal, right?

Just when you showed a satisfied smile, you turned your head to the right side. What you saw there froze you and your fork fell down.

There was a big plate of noodles standing lonely on a table. They looked like they cooled down and nobody dared to eat it.

Because it was yours.

Your mouth shaped a perfect “o” and your face got red. Embarrassed, you put down the fork and hid your face with your hands. Words didn’t come out right and the only thing you could say were mumbles.

“Uhm….I…..I’m so….sorry-“

“Hahahahahahaha!”

Just then a loud laughter stopped you from saying anything.

“Wow your face was priceless! I didn’t laugh so much for a long time” The boy wiped away a escaped tear from too much laughing and smiled widely at you. First you were embarrassed but his laughter was like melodies in your ears. Soon you joined him by laughing about your own embarrassing act. Both of you just sat there laughing for some minutes.

Then the boy stood up, patted your shoulder and showed you a warm smile.

“My name is Hoya. Can I see you again tomorrow? At the same time?”

You nodded in approval and smiled widely at him before answering him.

“Sure! But then I will pay for the noodles!”

 

 


Hopefully you enjoyed Hoya's Oneshot ;) I couldn't wait until his birthday >w<