Special: Precious Moments Part 1

Feel Loved by Infinite~

Happy 4th Anniversary Infinite and Inspirits!


Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will look back and realize they were the big things.

The soft buzz of your phone woke you up from a deep sleep. Slowly your eyes opened a little bit and you needed some time to adjust your eyesight to the bright light of the sun. Another buzz took your attention and you finally turned to your right side to look at your phone.

There you saw that a familiar name that left two messages for you. When you unlocked your phone, the first message opened.

From: Sunggyu

A wonderful good Morning~ Did you sleep well?

Before you could send a message back, you opened the second one and read.

From: Sunggyu

I hope I didn’t wake you from your beauty sleep…oh well…Just wake up already beautiful!^^

A smile formed on your lips and you chuckled at his cuteness. Then you wrote back a message and slowly got up to wash up. But it didn’t last long until you got another message from him.

From: Sunggyu

Finally you’re awake…What are you doing now, beautiful?

You wrote him back that you just washed up and are changing into other clothes. In front of your drawer was already an outfit you wanted to wear today and it was a simple one. But the next message changed your mind.

From: Sunggyu

Ahhh that’s good! Change into something comfortable and beautiful…even though you’re already and always beautiful. I will be at your place in some minutes.^^

You stared at your phone and your eyes widened at his message. He was coming? And why did he tell you to wear something else?

Immediately you threw the outfit you chose before at your bed and searched for an outfit that would satisfy your now coming nervousness.

A shirt that had a cute color and suited your figure well was found fast. While searching for something else, you found shorts that were just above your knees and it had a bow on the side. Somehow you found it really cute how the light brown color matched with the shirt and decided to wear these two.

Your hair was hanging loosely around your shoulders and they were slightly curly. A summer hut not only gave you protection from the sun but was also a nice accessory to your outfit. Sneakers were the last things you put on and after seeing you in the mirror you were satisfied with your looks.

Suddenly your door bell rang and you nervously ran to the door. With a deep breath and loud heart beating you opened the door, to only reveal a really handsome man standing there.

Sunggyu looked charming while holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands and smiling shyly at you. That caused you to smile back at him and looking deeply into his eyes. His smile took you so much into their magic that you didn’t notice that he was stretched out the flowers for you to take.

“Don’t you want to take the flowers or am I charming you too much?”

His smile got wider when he saw you snapping out of your daydream and reaching out for the flowers to take. You smelled on them and saw how colorful they were.

“Thank you so much…” Their smell eased you and all of their colors gave you a happy feeling. Suddenly a hand appeared on your neck and you saw that Sunggyu caressed your neck before pushing your head towards his face.

Out of reaction, you closed your eyes and after some seconds you felt soft lips on your forehead. He was kissing you with closed eyes on your forehead and somehow that made your heartbeat even faster. When Sunggyu broke the kiss, silence fell between you two and no one spoke a word.

It wasn’t needed then his eyes told you more of his feelings he felt right now than you thought.

Love.

Happiness.

And other great things where you felt safe and loved.

“Good morning again, beautiful. I hope you dreamed of me?” He held your right hand and scanned you from head to toe. Then his eyes found yours again and he nodded in satisfaction. Sunggyu liked your outfit and before you thought more, you were pulled out of your house and to the outside.

Before you could ask him where he was pulling you, he changed places and now you were at the front. You stopped walking and wanted to turn around but soft breathing stopped you to that.

“I hope you enjoy today. Have fun, beautiful!” Sunggyu whispered one last time before he disappeared when you turned around. That made you clueless and you wanted to search for him but a voice stopped you to do so.

“Aren’t you hungry? I’m starving to death so come and let’s get breakfast already!” Your eyes widened when you saw Dongwoo leaning against a car.

He showed you his famous gum smile and pointed at his car in a gentleman manner. Your feet moved on its own way and even though you wanted to search for Sunggyu, Dongwoo stopped you from thinking about that. It was like Sunggyu wanted you to follow Dongwoo and get into his car.

Dongwoo opened you the door and before you entered the car, he took your hand and planted a soft kiss on it.

“It’s my pleasure to drive and enjoy breakfast with such a beauty” He looked deeply into your eyes and you couldn’t say anything. Your mouth closed and you finally entered the car with a fast beating heart.

Dongwoo closed the door after you and walked around to get in too. Gladly it wasn’t awkward in the car at all and you two talked a lot about many things. Sometimes you saw him glancing at you short and smiling at himself after that.

Finally you two arrived at your destination and he opened the door for you again. Outside you saw a beautiful scenery and there was a small bakery that suited the countryside so much.

The two of you entered the bakery and a good smell welcomed you. Coffee, chocolate, bread and other good fragrances lingered in the air and pleased your senses. Dongwoo looked just as pleased as you and walked to a small table that was already filled with all kind of food.

You sat down and stared at the food in awe and looked at Dongwoo who just nodded at you and pointed at the food.

“Just start eating already! It’s for us!”

With that you two began to eat happily and talked even more. He laughed around you so much and looked really happy. His laugh was so pure and unique that it always made your heart jump a little bit.

After the delicious breakfast you had with Dongwoo, he stood up and looked a little bit sad at you.

“I just go and pay for our meal you can wait outside…Laugh all day it suits you!”

He left you and disappeared from your sight. You did what he said and went outside to wait for him but he didn’t come.

Suddenly a familiar melody caught your attention and you turned around to see a figure singing a song you knew very well.

Your eyes that looked at me, your smile
Those warm lips and touch
I miss it so much, I miss it so much
There wasn’t a single day where I forgot you
Every part of my heart says it’s you
Again today, again today

I am going to you right now, please wait a little for me
I can’t go on if it’s not you
I can’t go on if it’s not you
I am going to you


Your hand reached out to stop in front of your mouth and you stared at the figure that approached you slowly while singing with so many feelings that you felt overwhelmed.

Woohyun opened his eyes and smiled upon seeing you so shocked. But then you noticed that he was pushing a bike with him. He stopped in front of you and greeted you with a wink that was typical from him. Your shocked face turned into that of a shy but happy one and greeted back.

His eyes scanned the whole area and he noticed Dongwoo’s car before his eyebrows knitted together.

“I think Dongwoo finished his mission…Now it’s my time to enjoy time with you~”

You didn’t knew what Woohyun meant by that but you were sure that something was going on with these boys. After one of them disappears, another one appears and takes you somewhere. But even so they made you happy with spending a good time with you and bringingyou to places where you could enjoy yourself with them.

And the boys knew that you were happy. They needed just one day to make you happy.

Who will come out later and spend the rest of the day with you?

“Are you coming with me? I will show you something great”

Woohyun’s voice was gentle and full of care when he asked that and you saw that he was on his bike.

“You want me to ride the bike with you?” Your finger pointed at him and the bike but he just nodded and patted the backside of the bike.

“Hug me tight from the bike and I promise you I will never drop you” His smile eased you and somehow you sat down behind him even though you weren’t sure what to think of that idea.

“You need to hug me tight!” His hands grabbed yours and before you could protest, your arms were around him. You felt all his toned muscles around his body and your grip loosened a bit.

Woohyun started to pedal and the sudden force brought your body a little backward. Startled from the sudden force your hands automatically gripped him tighter and your head rested on his back.

Suddenly a fragrance found your nose and you found yourself losing into that fragrance. It was the scent of Woohyun and he smiled and giggled upon feeling your nose and face brushing against his back.

He smelled so good that you just gripped him tighter, closed your eyes and enjoyed the gentle breeze brushing against them. You didn’t even notice Woohyun’s pleased and happy face or your own.

After half an hour you two arrived in a park and he stopped pedaling. You let him go and stepped down from the bike. Woohyun did the same and followed you through the park full of many kinds of people. Children were playing with each other, some picnicked and others just took a walk around the calm and beautiful park.

Both of you walked side by side to a river that was inside the park and stopped just in front of it.

“Did you ever throw rocks into the water? Like they would spring on the surface?”

He reached for a rock on the ground and looked at you with curious eyes until you just shock your head. Somehow he let out a sigh and went with another small rock to you.

“Just watch me and then I will teach you, ok?” Woohyun prepared himself after you nodded and he threw the rock with force onto the water. But the rock sprang on the surface for three times and you clapped your hands at the scene in front of you.

Woohyun looked proud of himself and walked behind you. Just then you let out a small squeal and felt him slipping his arms around your body. He was hugging you from behind and you felt his breath beside your ear.

“Just let us stay like this for a moment…I will teach you after that” His voice sounded longing and he buried his head into the crook of your neck.

You stopped breathing for a moment and your heart felt like it would explode anytime soon. But his fragrance calmed you so you just allowed him to that.

After some seconds in that awkward but near moment he gently touched your hand, pointed it higher and whispered into your ear.

“You need to hold it like this and throw it with the right feeling into the lake” Your body was motionless and you let him guide you. When you let go of that stone, it was thrown into the lake but to your surprise it bounced for two times on the surface.

With wide and happy eyes you looked at the lake and then to Woohyun who looked like a proud teacher.

“I knew you could do it. You can do everything you want upon doing it and wishing for it.” Your face got warmer upon hearing these words beside your ear and his breath tickled you.

Woohyun let go of you and stepped back a little bit. Before you could reach out for him beacause you knew that he will disappear like the other two, he was already on his bike. For the last time he winked at you and showed you a fighting pose before pedaling away.

Behind his disappearing figure appeared another one with a basket in his hands and he also looked familiar to you….

All of them that appeared till now made your mind go crazy but you have the feeling that more will happen today.

Who is coming to you?

To be continued

 


For the special day today I tried something new and put all the members into one Oneshot ;) I needed to cut them into two parts and will write the next part after sleeping a little bit because it's in the middle of the night over here :D I hope you liked my idea and enjoy the special time with all of the members coming one by one to you and spending great time with you^^

The next part is in progress! Enjoy the Day today INFINITE and INSPIRITS!