Woohyun - Happy New Year

Feel Loved by Infinite~

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Me4pHUztL0


Flakes of Snow were falling down from the sky.

People were walking around in the snowy streets.

Beautiful Lights showed the beauty of the town.

 

You were walking around the town stunned about the beauty Winter showed you in the new year. But this year would be the best year ever and you felt it. Smiling you walked to the big tree in the center of the town to only meet Him.

When you saw the big tree, your jaw dropped because of its beauty with the many lights decorated for the New Years eve. It shined brighter than every other light in this town and it was somehow magical. You were so into the tree that you didn’t saw where you were walking and suddenly bumped into someone.

“Oh my god I’m so sorry!” you apologized fast and blushed a bit after the embarrassing act but stopped when two strong arms hugged you.

“Haha you cutie…it’s alright it was only me my love” a familiar voice said and hugged you tightly. You immediately knew who it was and relaxed in his arms.

“Did you wait long Woohyun?” you asked him after your long hug.

“No I came here just 5 minutes ago. It’s so good to see you again! I missed you…should we go?” he took your hand and smiled cutely at you.

“I missed you too! And yes we should go because I’m already freeeezing!” you squeezed his hands tighter and led him to the right way. Woohyun could only laugh at your cute act and followed you.

After your little romantic walk through the town, you two came to your destination. It was the ice rink and many couples used it. Even some cute little kids played in there and you suddenly got hyped up after seeing them.

“I see that you can’t wait huh? What are we waiting for? Let’s go!”

The two of you put on the ice skates and finally made your way to the ice rink. It was such a long time ago you went ice skating but you never forget the good feeling you always had while skating. Your boyfriend decided to do the things you want on this day and you suggested ice skating so that’s why you are here.

“Take my hand and never let go. Let’s have fun!” Woohyun and you sped off on the ice and you two were first a bit wobbly on the ice. Soon you two gained more confidence and were now sliding gracefully on the ice.

The feeling came back again and you felt like flying.

What a beautiful feeling and you had someone dear to share with it.

This someone smiled at you gently and hold your hand tightly.

Suddenly Woohyun hugged you from the back while you were sliding and held you tightly. “Trust me I will hold you…” he whispered into your ear and you felt protected. You closed your eyes and let him lead the way. His warmth warmed your whole body and his smell made your mind clear and relaxed.

A loud grumbling interrupted your sweet time and both of you started to laugh loudly. Even though your face got red after the confession from your stomach, it was funny to laugh about it.

“Wow you are always hungry my sweetheart. Should we grab something to eat? My treat!” Woohyun didn’t stop laughing but led you out of the ice rink. Even though you pouted at his laughing about you (and your loud stomach) you couldn’t feel angry with him.

His smile melted your heart and his laughter was sweet music in your ears. He was the best and cutest boyfriend after all and on this special day you enjoyed it with him.

After you two ate in a fancy restaurant (more like you gulped everything down there :D), you made your way hand in hand to your house.

Woohyun stopped his walking and looked into your eyes after you stopped too to look at him. His eyes told you his feelings and they were loving and warm. A smile appeared on his lips and it made you smile like an idiot too.

“Could you close your eyes please? I have something for you.” he begged you after taking your hands into his. You nodded and closed your eyes tightly. He made sure you really saw nothing and them he took something out of his pocket. A little box was inside one of his hands and he took the content out.

You felt something cold slowly sliding on your finger and when Woohyun gave you his “Ok” you opened your eyes again.

The next thing you did was to cry.

You cried out of happiness.

On your finger was a beautiful heart shaped diamond ring and it shined brightly than the glittering snow in the night. The beauty of it took your breath away and tears were strolling down your face.

Woohyun shyly smiled at you and hugged you tightly. He tried to brush away your tears with his thumb.

“Happy New Year my Love…” with that he kissed your finger where your new ring was and then your warm lips.

You would never forget this beautiful 1st of January with your boyfriend and this night where the snow made your world into a wonderland.

 

 

This should be a christmas special but i couldn't made it so it is a belated Happy New Year gift for you ^_^