Woohyun - Forever listening your voice

Feel Loved by Infinite~

“Imagine and dream then the whole world will change to how you want it to be." -Nam Woohyun

Happy Birthday Woohyunnie~!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEPhM-PnZnc

 

„Hello my lovely listeners and welcome to my daily radio show!”

The car you were driving slowly reached your home and it was already dark outside. A smile was on your face and the volume of the radio was turned louder.

It was time for your favorite radio show and you heard the voice of your favorite radio star.

Nam Woohyun.

“It’s already dark outside so please be careful going home and stay safe! I’ll be back again after the song of the day. Don’t leave me!”

His voice was energetic and soft. Even after a hard and tiring day, he was able to make you feel relaxed at the evening.

“I won’t leave you~” you giggled to yourself and finally parked your car in front of the apartment. A song would just be about 3-4 minutes long right? That was enough for you to go into your apartment and turning on the radio in your living room.

The song ended just right and then you heard his pleasant voice again.

“Here is Nam Woohyun and I’m so happy that you didn’t leave me! It’s time for answering fan letters~”

You just changed into comfortable clothes when he announced that it was time for the fan letters. After tying your hair into a ponytail and bringing a cup of hot chocolate with you, you sat down on your coach and only concentrated on his voice.

“So let’s see what my fans wrote…Hello Woohyun I listen to your radio shows every evening and you’re great! I just wanted to ask you if you believe in love at first sight? Keep up the great work!”

He chuckled and took a long breath to answer the question. Woohyuns voice turned into a serious but calm tone.

“Thank you for your letter! And now to your question…Well I don’t really believe in love at first sight because the most beautiful people you’ll ever meet aren’t always the ones who catch your eye first. No, the most beautiful people are the ones that can never be figured out. The ones you could talk with for hours and still have millions things to ask. The people who have minds so lovely and special, you can’t help but to fall in love with them.”

Wow

His speech made you wordless and you felt how your heartbeat fastened. Just because of his heartwarming speech and beautiful voice, your heart was beating like crazy. You don’t even know how he looks personally but you didn’t care. You fell in love with his voice. His sweet and caring voice was everything you heard every evening after work.

“Ah! I forgot to tell everyone that my Birthday is in one week hehe~ On that day I will be here and read many fan letters. I’m expecting a lot because it’s my Birthday!” his cute voice came back again and made you giggle.

“Hmm so it’s his Birthday soon? Should I send him a present?” you flopped down into your couch and hugged your pillow. Woohyun was reading some other fan letters and you listened to him the whole evening. Later you fell asleep on the couch and heard his voice even in your dreams.

 

On the next day you went shopping because you needed some things at home. It was Saturday and the mall was crowded. This made it hard to find everything but you managed to get everything you wanted.

Almost.

“Oh no I forgot my favorite snacks!” just when you were standing in front of the cashier, you grabbed your things and ran back to the snack area. You scanned through the shelves and frowned when you didn’t find anything. Suddenly you saw a familiar packet glistening and recognized it.

“There they were! And it’s the last packet”

Slowly you reached out your hand to grab the last packet of your favorite peanuts. Suddenly another hand appeared on the same time and touched your backhand. The sudden touch startled you and you turned to the side and looked at the grabbing person.

Beautiful brown eyes and a perfectly shaped nose greeted you. It was a handsome man and he stared at you dumbfounded. Nobody of you let go of the packet.

“MY favorite snacks!”

“I found them first~”

In the next moment both of you bursted out in laughter and he let go of the snacks. But then it hit you.

That voice is so…familiar.

“How cute two grown up people fighting over a packet of snacks” he laughed and you could saw his perfect white teeth. Somehow you felt like laughing along too and soon joined him. A few people looked strangely at you two but you didn’t care. When you heard his voice, you immediately were sure.

He was Nam Woohyun.

He was behind that voice you loved and listened to everyday.

“Oh that’s alright for me because I would fight for that packet of my favorite snacks” you grinned at him and raised an eyebrow. He whistled and was surprised about your fighting spirit over a packet of snacks.

“Nice~ I like your confidence! My name is Nam Woohyun and do you want to drink a coffee with me? We need to hold a discussion over that precious packet of peanuts.” He winked at you and eyed the snack in your hands.

You jokingly slapped his arm and nodded while following him to a nearby coffee shop. There you two talked for hours and soon a small friendship developed. Woohyun was funny and a good talker even in person.

Gladly your crush was in reality a great and nice person.

The friendship of you two got deeper every day you met to drink coffee and talk for hours.

“From today on I will call you squirrel! You have such cute cheeks and your eyes are just like these from a squirrel” he pinched your cheek and ignored your shocking face. After slapping away his hands, he got a hard glare from you.

“Are you kidding me? Why do you give me such a nickname?” you pouted and showed him your saddest face. He slowly smiled and suddenly over your cheek.

“Because it suits you and you were the one that wanted to fight with me over a packet of peanuts squirrel” you blushed at his statement but stayed shocked, so it ended that you lightly bit on his hand.

“See that’s why I’m calling you squirrel” Woohyun faked a cry and this time he pouted at you.

 

Days went by and soon a week passed. The friendship between you and Woohyun got even better but you developed more feelings for him. Even though you already fell in love with his voice, knowing him personally and seeing what kind of person he is, made you fall in love with him more.

It was sure that you couldn’t say how you felt, because you were scared.

Scared to break that beautiful friendship.

But is locking away feelings the right thing to do?

Definitely not.

Sooner or later he will know about your feelings and you wondered how he will react.

 

Finally it was the day of Woohyun’s Birthday and you sat on your couch again while hugging a pillow. His melodic voice came out of your radio and filled the silence in the apartment.

“Welcome again my lovely listeners~ so today is my Birthday? YAAAAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR MEE! I just saw all the pretty presents and letters you all sent to me and thank you sooo much! It made me so happy! Oh how about I unpack some of them now?”

Nervously you shifted in your couch and began chewing on your pillow. Yes, you send him a present with a letter too and you were nervous about his response. Rustles could be heard from the radio and sometimes Woohyun murmured some words to himself. You giggled at his cute attempt by opening presents and could imagine him good.

“Haha what a cute shirt! It says: “Listen to the Namstar on the radio now”. Thank you for that cute present I will wear it well.” He laughed and more rustles could be heard now.

“I want to open them all but that one caught my attention! It’s in a red wrapping paper and it looks…messily packed hahaha” his voice cracked at the end because of his laughing.

You froze

That present was from….you.

And you were really bad in wrapping presents so no wonder he cracked up.

“I wonder what is inside-“ just when he was about to say more, he gasped. Silence was heard for the first time on Woohyun’s radio show and you held your breath.

“Really…it’s a packet of my favorite snacks” he sounded happy and said nothing for some minutes until he suddenly shouted.

“OMG THIS IS REALLY CUTE~ I want to read the letter from the present and this time it’s neatly written” you rolled your eyes at the last sentence and chewed more on your pillow.

“Dear Woohyunnie, I wish you the best on your birthday. May all your peanut wishes come true! And….I Love you so much…. your Squirrel”

You couldn’t believe what just happened.

A confession in form of a letter from you.

What will he say now?

You heard a silent chuckle and somehow you imagined him blushing a little bit. The next few words took away your last breaths.

“My squirrel…you are the best and the most beautiful in my eyes….I love you too~!”

The wet pillow flew into the air and landed on the ground, while you celebrated your successfully confession.

 


I hope you liked the Special Birthday Oneshot with our Namstar! Infinite's new show called "This is Infinite" started and I'm looking forward to watch it ^_^

 

Ps: The Greasiness of my Bias is everywhere :D