Exercise partner

My Fairy Godfather

Jogging to school, it’s been three weeks since Chaerin started her ‘healthy’ lifestyle. She’s been slimming fast. Her stamina is up, way up. Last time she would already pant for jogging only for 5 minutes but now she can still jog for an hour. 

Not only her stamina improved but also her skin complexion. Her pimples, black heads and white heads were starting to go away because of the food she is eating.  Eating fruits and vegetables helped her clear her complexion. Exercising has also helped by sweating off the unwanted toxins in her body.

Finally getting into her school, she finds Minzy with her peer group. “MInzy-ah!”  Chaerin called out to her sister as she jogged towards her.

“Oh unnie, you’re here already? You usually finish jogging 5 minutes before the bell.” Her sister said. “Ahh, It’s because I was called by Jiyong, he texted me that he needed to see me” The older sister explained.  Minzy just nodded understandingly.

“Good morning Chaerin-unnie.” Krystal greeted. “Wow! Unnie you look really good today!” Sulli added, smiling sweetly. “Good morning too, my dongsaengs. You’re so sweet, I might get ants in my pants” Their sunbae replied jokingly.

After she has been losing weight, people are now talking to her, well only people that were jealous. Others still don’t like her because she was being too ‘close’ to the queenkas and kingkas of the school. Because when she is with them is just like a bubblegum sticking to a piece of art at the museum.  

“So noona, are you and Jiyong-hyung a thing?” Youngjae asked curiously. “No-” “No. They are not. They are just friends. Right unnie?”  Minzy cut in and looked at her sister as she smiled.

Chaerin just nodded. “Ah! Times running out and I’m going to be late. Jiyong is so going to kill me. Farewell my little dongsaengs, see you again next time!” She said and waved goodbye as she ran through the halls.

Minzy felt someone whispered to her left ear. “Jealous much?” “Yaah! I’m not--” ”Yes, you are. We have been friends for a long time now, long enough to read you like a book” Her friend said to her. “Kai, is it that obvious?” Minzy looked at her friend worriedly as she shyly tucked her hair behind her ear.

“Room 509, 509, where are youu~ ” Chaerin sang wandering around the halls. She has been looking for the room where she and her ‘teacher’ will meet for 10 minutes now. She suddenly brightens up as she saw the room she has been looking for.

As she entered the room, she saw the bleached hair boy sitting swagly on the teachers table playing with his phone.  The boy turned to her and then put his phone in his pocket as she went closer to him.

“Wow. You’re 1 minute early. I honestly thought that you would be late. Aw, I was already thinking how I should punish you. Oh well.” Jiyong shrugged.

Chaerin shrivelled at the thought of Jiyong’s punishment. Good thing I’m on time. I don’t want to deal with an angry dragon.

“It’s because I was lost finding my way here. Anyways, why do you want me to meet you here? This place is secluded and so dirty. Do people still come here?” His student asks him.

 “Yes, you know why?” The bleached haired boy smirked. “Why?” Chaerin asked innocently.

Jiyong suddenly stands up from the table and walked towards Chaerin. He came closer to the girl. The innocent little lamb just steps back every time the dragon came closer to her until she felt the wall behind her back.

The dragon leans in and whispered something R-18 to the girl which made her blush like a ripe tomato. “What the hell! You’re so such a ert!” Chaerin lashed out and which hits Jiyong’s chest pushing him away.

Her teacher suddenly pinned her to the wall. “Now you know why I wanted you here.” Jiyong grinned and came closer to her face.

Chaerin can feel his breath on her face. She shut her eyes tightly. Holy fuu---- What the hell is happening?! I wanted my first time to be in my honeymoon.

Jiyong saw what the girl was doing. She was so innocent. He actually found it quite cute. He fought back the chuckle that was trying to come out of his lips.

The girl tensed up as she felt her nose being pinched. Pain was radiating around her nose area. She yelped in pain as the bleached hair boy laughed wholeheartedly.

“You should have seen the look on your face. Priceless!” Her teacher said still chuckling.

The girl was embarrassed, big time. Her face instantly became dark red. “Yaah! I so hate you Kwon Jiyong! ” Chaerin pouted.

“AWWW. So cuute~” Jiyong said teasingly as he pinched the cheeks of the poor girl. “Sorry~” The bleached haired boy said cutely.

Chaerin rolled her eyes annoyed and removed the two hands of the boy who was still pinching her cheeks. “AISH. Whatever. Why did you even call me here?”

“Ah right, I want you to come with me tomorrow. Youngbae and I will go to our gym and I want you to come along.” The dragon said nonchalantly.

The girl just raised her eyebrow “Are you kidding me? So you’re telling me that you made me go here just to ask me to go with you tomorrow with Youngbae at the gym?” Chaerin said pissed. . Unbelievable. This little . Who the does he thinks he is?

“You know, you could have asked me through my phone. Texted me or called me, whatever. Did you know how lost I was?! HUUUH?! ” His student was angry, no wait fuming. She wants to beat this little piece of in front of her until he’d have hemorrhage in his brain.  

Seeing the girl irritated, it just makes him want to tease the girl more. Fighting back a giggle, Jiyong held his students shoulder and said “Calm down, It’s just ...” He leans in to her face. “I wanted to see you.” He then gives her a wink.

Chaerin raised her eyebrow and gave him the are-you-ing-kidding-me look. She sighs and said “Whatever, I’m already here. So...”

Her T-shirt sticking to her body, her hair tie is nowhere to be seen. Chaerin is lying to the ground panting, trying to catch her breath. She never knew the kind ‘sun’ would turn out to be a monster trainer.

“YAAAH! Lee Chaerin! Are you resting again?!” Youngbae shouted.

“Bu--” “I DON’T WANT ANY BUTS EXCEPT YOUR HERE RUNNING ON THE THREADMILL!”

The poor girl just sighs, as she stands up from the very comfy floor. Sweat beads dripping from her forehead to her neck. She lazily went to where the monster trainer was.

And there was the bleached haired boy that invited her today, sitting on the bench, playing with his phone.

The boy felt the gaze of the sweaty girl so he looked up and smirked at her. He then stood up from his sit and went to her.

Chaerin saw her teacher coming towards her as she stopped from her tracks. The dragon was now in front of her. Leaning into her left ear and whispering “Now you know why I wanted you to come? I didn’t want to be Youngbae’s exercise partner.”

Chaerin can’t believe what she had heard. What the... So he wanted me to come so that he can leisurely play around the gym. This sly little basta—

“LEE CHAERIN! WHAT ARE YOU IDLING AROUND! GET YOUR HERE RIGHT NOW.” Commanded the angry sun.

“OKAY, OKAY, Wait a minute.” She answered, as she jogged towards him, still glaring at the boy who was the cause of her hardships today.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Like what I have promised! Mission 67% complete! 

I hope you liked this chapter! :) I dropped some hints of what will be Minzy's part in the story. 

Next chapter will have Important parts.

Please comment! PLEEEEASE. I really like ready youre comments and feed backs, their like fuel to my motivation. <3 

Thank you for the upvote GybzyXiao