Start

My Fairy Godfather

Chaerin's POV

 

The room filled with the squeaking sound of the rubber shoes as my nose pick up  people’s different variety of smell.  Panting.. Trying to get more oxygen..

“Yah! Lee Chaerin! Pick up the pace!”  I heard the teacher say.

I ran toward the finish line. My hearts beating so fast that I feel it’s going to pump out of my chest.  Chaerin-ah! You can do it! I know you can! Giving myself some encouragement and hoping that it’ll work. I don’t want to give up like last time.  

I ran faster that it was the end of the world. You’re almost there Chaerin! A little more push and your there!

Huuweeeeet~

I heard the whistle as I finished my Physical test for gym class.

“7 seconds in 25 meters. I know It’s slow but at least you have improved Ms. Lee” The teacher said as she gave me a smile. My hands are on my knees, still panting hard. I looked up while wiping my sweat out of my face, I returned her smile.

“Okay okay! Next up is..Park Sandara!” I was walking out of the running area as I felt someone bump into me purposely.

“Ouch! Watch where you’re going nerd!” She scoffed and glared at me.

“YAH-””No. I won’t accept your apology.” She smiled at me sweetly and mockingly.

“YAAH! MS. SANDARA PARK! GET YOUR BUT HERE AND FINISH THE TEST!!” my teacher shouted.

“Alright! Alright I’m coming you old hag!” She shouted and turned to face me. “I hope I won’t see you again you nerd.” She turned as her blonde hair hits me on the face as she runs up to the  running area.

AISH!! What the heck was that?!! She was the one who bumped into to me. Who does she think she is, getting mad at me who didn’t do anything. URRGH. It pisses me off. I can’t believe we were friends in primary school.

 She wasn’t like this in the past, Actually THEY.  I look at the girl besides my EX-best friend.

“Unnie why are you looking at Bom unnie?”  Shocked at Minzy’s sudden appearance. “YAH! You stop doing that! I think I was going to die due to heart attack.” I said as I flicked her forehead. “YAH! That hurts unnie.” She said and pouted.

“AWW. So my dongsaeng is so cute!” I said as I pinched her cheeks. “AA. Let go. It’s hurts unnie.” I let go of her cheeks .

“You haven’t told me what you were doing here. Do you need something? I don’t have money.” I said to her.

“I came here to drag you to Seunghyun-oppa.” She said as she rubs her cheeks. “Wha--””Let’s go!” as she grabs my hands and drag me to the basketball court.

Running towards the basketball court, seeing a group of girls screaming at the side. “YAAH!! Minzy slow--” I suddenly stop.

My heart started beating fast seeing HIM, running and dribbling the ball like a boss. His sweat dripping from his beautiful face. How can someone sweating like a pig be so handsome?

“Stop drooling unnie.” Hearing Minzy say, stopping me from my fantasy. “YAAH. I’m not droo-” “You can thank me later.” Cutting me and smile. I return her smile.

“Heey! Watch out!” I heard someone say as I felt something hit me on the head causing me to black out.

 Laying down, opening my eyes and blinding by the brightness of the light. “Hey are you okay?” I heard someone say.

I noticed I was lying down at the infirmary's bed. I sat up searching for the guy who asked me. “Wha-what happened?” I said. Blinking as I try to adjust to the brightness.

I felt someone’s presence near me. Turning to the person and looking up to see his face. “I’m sorry. I kinda hit your head but it wasn’t my fault. If only you paid attention and stop drooling at Seunghyun-hyung this wouldn’t happen. ” the man said.

I blushed hard. Was It that obvious? I felt embarrassed. I wanted to dive into a hole and just die but suddenly I remember what happened. It wasn't my fault. IT WAS HIS. 

“Yah! How about YOU? YOU should also HAVE paid attention. If YOU paid attention THIS wound't happen.” I shouted. I was really getting man.

“Okay okay. Geez calm down. I was just kidding. I’m sorry.” He said. Giving me a smile while he put his hands on my shoulders. “Hmmp.” I turned around. I’m still pissed off. Did he really think an apology and a smile will let him off the hook. NO WAY.

“I know I was the one who was wrong. Please forgive me. I would do anything! I would even help you with Seunghyun-hyung if you like.” Shocked with what I heard, I looked at him again. Blinking at him confusedly. As my vision got better, I saw the boy infront of me for the first time. WOW? WHO KNEW HE WAS THIS HANDSOME.

Looking at his black orbs to his cute pointed nose down to his perfect lips. He has FLOWER BOY written all over him. “Heey. Like what you were seeing?” He smirked.

Snapping back to reality “Huuh?” I looked at him confused. “Whatever so what do you say? Are you in?” smiling at me adorably. “About that--””I won’t take no for answer. Anyways, I WILL help you. Chaerin isn’t it?” He asked me. I still nodded dumbfounded.

“Hi. I’m Jiyong.” He held out his hands for me to shake it with. “So when should we start?” He asked me still thinking what the hell was happening.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you liked it! I'm trying to update every saturday but I won't promise you I will. EHEHEHEHE. 

Anyways If you have any suggestion or ideas, I would be glad to hear them out!

Thank you yycg143 for my first upvote! :)